It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The 52 Year-Old Father Who Identifies As A 6 Year-Old Girl

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'd be inclined to say this is about sexual fantasy and fetish more than anything else.

The entire "Trans Thing" is about fantasy and fetish. If you support little boys being little girls, then you should support this guy. I mean, little girl.

I support anyone being whomever/whatever they want to be as long as no one else's rights are infringed upon.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
There wouldn't be a bdsm industry for men (and women) in high-paying jobs, to indulge their infantile, diaper and bonnet wearing, dummy-sucking fantasies in - if we found this half-way wierd...come to think of it - we'd look at our pollies, chiefs of police, moguls etc in a completely different way, if 'the code of silence' were shattered or broken...one suburban dad who 'comes out'...meh...

Å99
edit on 9-12-2015 by akushla99 because: Adddddd

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The entire "Trans Thing" is about fantasy and fetish. If you support little boys being little girls, then you should support this guy. I mean, little girl.

This whole *Trans Thing" is a confusing cluster. This person doesn't have Gender Dysphoria in the classic sense but does have a whole lot going on that has nothing to do with little boys being little girls. The "transgender" label lumps social issues and medical issues together and in most people's minds, it's all the same thing. It isn't.

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Age 15 it's ok. Age 52.. not so much.

Ah come on. I thought you were smarter than that?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Most of these cases all I see is mental health problems or illness! The problem is it's ok to want to and feel like you want to do those things. Making yourself believe that is who you really are is mental illness in medical terms. I am talking cases like this. Not talking gay and homosexual.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Speechless. Sorry, but to me this transgender thing is hard for me to accept. I understand how these people fill trapped in a body of the wrong sex, but it's hard for me to look at these people without the word "weird" entering my mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is what you get when natural selection is gone.
Now I wait for some magazin to make him the girl of the year so we can all be proud of our society.

ETA: for those without a sense of humor: I'm kidding.
edit on 9-12-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I know this isn't a funny issue but when he said "coming out of the cloest" the dog is like wtf.
1:14

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I mean, being trangender is totally okay and normal in my eyes, but I'm not too sure about going back to being a child.....

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I'd be inclined to say this is about sexual fantasy and fetish more than anything else.

I support anyone being whomever/whatever they want to be as long as no one else's rights are infringed upon.

Holy cats! You must feel so betrayed and abandoned right now. Chin up. I'm certain they'll be along soon...........

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

Caitlyn Jenner did win a woman of the year award.

'The hardest part of being a woman is figuring out what to wear.'

What a complete joke.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons
Don't equate this person's desire to want to live socially as a woman with having anything at all to do with "being in the body of the wrong sex". Additionally, thinking you are a six-year-old indicates some strong psychological disturbance or fetishistic behavior that goes way beyond things that fall under the grossly ambiguous "transgender" umbrella term.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: lifecitizen

LOL I know she won that prize, that was my point.
But shhh, let's not stray away from the topic; I have my popcorn ready.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

And I'm a 763year old Cypress tree... Well, that is what I identify as... You monsters have to stop killing my family and friends! Gahddam Christmas! I saw was you did to Louie!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnthePhilistine

Holy cats! You must feel so betrayed and abandoned right now. Chin up. I'm certain they'll be along soon...........

I have no clue what that is supposed to mean.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

They've dishonored you KILL THEM!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This guy is doing it wrong. You have to infiltrate academia, Hollywood, and politics. Then you throw massive amounts of money around to create sympathy campaigns and over represent his kind in society. Alter all previous medical opinion through progressive ideologies. Then he has to form special interest groups and lobby to have himself made into a protected class. Duh!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lifecitizen

What a complete joke.

Is that an actual quote made by Jenner?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freija
a reply to: WeRpeons
Don't equate this person's desire to want to live socially as a woman with having anything at all to do with "being in the body of the wrong sex". Additionally, thinking you are a six-year-old indicates some strong psychological disturbance or fetishistic behavior that goes way beyond things that fall under the grossly ambiguous "transgender" umbrella term.

The fact that he wanted to regress back to such an age is what troubled me so, I'm glad you said that.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: lifecitizen

What a complete joke.

Is that an actual quote made by Jenner?

Close to the actual quote. She hasn't done the transgender community any favors as a "spokesperson".

She had a chance to say something profound and instead summed up womanhood as a fashion struggle.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join