It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The 52 Year-Old Father Who Identifies As A 6 Year-Old Girl

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

If he wants to dress and be treated like a 6 year old girl. Great. That's called a fetish. That doesn't MAKE him an actual 6 year old girl. And he shouldn't ask for special accommodations for a fetish. Guys like this set actual transgenders BACK, not help them move forward toward true acceptance.

Just like everyone claiming to have PTSD and dragging craigslist mutts into public places as 'service dogs' actually detracts from people with real PTSD and their needs. When people see stuff like that, they take the real thing less seriously.

Like I said, always gotta be some fool ruining it for everyone!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

why kid? BTW my society didnt encourage this - Thank god oceans seperate us, the meme may not be airborne yet

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
For every fetish/fantasy in existence, there are plenty of people and industries out there that are more than happy to accommodate them.

Such is the case with this story.

Ick factor or not, this guy lucked out and managed to sucker find a couple of people to help him live out his gameplay fantasies.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

well when most women (my s.o. include) make throaway statements like 'you can never have enough shoes'
I wonder if they realize how it hurts the gains they have made in the last 100 or so years. I think they are their own best enemy!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yeah, but for a woman to make an offhanded statement like that is one thing.

To be accepting an achievement award as a woman when you were born with a penis, with the entire world as your audience....and that's the best you can come up with? THAT is degrading to women.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

The parents are getting something out of it. You dont take on a 52 year old male 6 year old girl and not expect anything out of it...

I'd question the couple's kids and see if theres any special "love" in the family.

Twisted IMO

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

nah, I do agree with you on that 100%
2nd line

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What the ever loving crap...?

I've known people who have struggled with sexuality. This is not someone who is just struggling with that...
Something is wrong with this and, like many here have already pointed out, he needs therapy, not to play with a little girl and pretend he is one... And being in an unstable state like this, I would be very concerned that he may cause harm to the children in his new "family".

Also, he "moved on" from his wife and kids??? Sorry, but that's not how it works. That makes you a douche bag no matter what your sexual preference / orientation. Can't believe this guy was featured in a trans "coming out" video. Seems like a disservice to their cause.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I will at least thank you for taking the time to answering an above board attitude. If there is one thing we can agree on it is that this man is off. I also share some of the other's concerns here about pedophilia in this circumstance.

So thank you for your answer and the reasons behind it. We agree 100% on this case at least and I can't blame anyone that would want to distance themselves from it. Far, far away from it.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So where does this humoring people stop? If I were to identify as a sixteen year old, would I still be charged for having relations with another actual sixteen year old? And the reverse of that, would someone over eighteen be charged for having relations with me? Suppose some kiddy fiddler decided he/she wanted to identify as a 12 year old or younger to get closer to children and preteens? I understand the transgender mindset, I'm fine with that. Chemically, there is a precedent within the brain. It is reasonable. I do not, however, have any tolerance for a blatant abuse of the system. This is ridiculous and a symptom of a far larger problem.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jekka
a reply to: infolurker

So where does this humoring people stop? If I were to identify as a sixteen year old, would I still be charged for having relations with another actual sixteen year old? And the reverse of that, would someone over eighteen be charged for having relations with me? Suppose some kiddy fiddler decided he/she wanted to identify as a 12 year old or younger to get closer to children and preteens? I understand the transgender mindset, I'm fine with that. Chemically, there is a precedent within the brain. It is reasonable. I do not, however, have any tolerance for a blatant abuse of the system. This is ridiculous and a symptom of a far larger problem.

It went crazy already when they started the war on women in the showers, suing for breast cancer screenings, etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
How dare some of you pick on this little girl!!! Some of you even support gay/lesbian/transgender rights but because you don't subscribe to this little child's dilemma, you are going to bully her? Is THAT how ATS treats someone born into the wrong body? This little snowflake is no different than you. She deserves acceptance, fairness, justice and....awwww...who the Hell am I kidding.

Get this nut-case to a padded room. And kick him in the balls a few times to remind him of his gender. Use the little girl's bathroom my butt!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
He/She is a little. I've been seeing them a lot more recently. Adults who like to live life as if they were a child, usually 4 years old and up but some can be younger. For a lot of people, it's a fetish.

There are a lot of times I do not feel like being an adult. I would much rather wear skateboarding shoes and an Independent Truck Co. shirt than a suit and tie. But that's why we have the weekend, to get an escape from the mundane.

Sadly, there are people who will celebrate what he is doing and that will only inspire other attention craving folks to follow suit. The world is clearly an effed up place and the more I learn about it, the more disturbing it becomes.

While I agree that this dude needs some help, if he isn't hurting anyone or forcing me to accept the lifestyle he has chosen, who cares what he does with his time on this planet.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What a freak. I'm glad he feels accepted as a six year old, because he obviously isn't a man.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Seriously, why is this guy not being thrown in an insane asylum?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
news.discovery.com...

What is different in our modern life history as a human condition?

Males believing themselves female .....being gay.......or girly boys.

Females believing themselves to be males.

What is different about our natural evolution?

Uranium and plutonium being mined....converted and then burnt for energy.

What supported our natural life on Earth....the condition of stone and its crystal transmitted light wavelengths.

Is it any wonder to any human being that we have de-evolved...when you begin to research all of the changes undergoing at the moment.

Another example of de-evolution itself

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Chinese-grandmother-grows-devil-horns.html

Mar 9, 2010 - The goat woman: Chinese grandmother, 101, grows mystery horn on ... 'But as time went on a horn grew out of her head and it is now 6cm long ...

Who said DE-EVOLUTION was not real......Michael Cremo already proposed that it was a human condition to evolve and de-evolve through the process of human technology via archaeological evidence.

It is easy to call it a fetish when the scientists want us all to believe that we are insane, as human life advises the changing spiritual condition of mind/body.
edit on 11-12-2015 by beenharmed because: extra information added

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

This type of stuff has been going on since time eternal. We're just hearing about it because of the internets. My grandmother (96 yo) tells of a girl in her high school that dressed like a boy and went by 'Chuck', even dated girls. Everyone knew and just kind of accepted it.

All sorts of raunchy stuff was going on in Biblical times/Roman era. FF to Marquis de Sade.

Whatevs. Do what you will, but harm none.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

Nothing criminal to charge him with, doesnt seem to be violent.

Too bad having court jesters isnt PC anymore.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

The parents are getting something out of it. You dont take on a 52 year old male 6 year old girl and not expect anything out of it...

Good point.

It's quite possible that these people have become legal foster parents to this guy and are receiving a monthly cheque from the government for his care.

Or could just be a simple case legal guardianship/caregiver, which means they get to claim him as a dependent on their tax returns giving them a nice hefty tax refund every year.

edit on 11-12-2015 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I wonder if he is/will receiving financial aid due to his "condition"? If we are supposed to accept his new identity, then getting financial aid for a disability would hurt his case for this being considered normal

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join