It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Meet The 52 Year-Old Father Who Identifies As A 6 Year-Old Girl

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:39 PM

originally posted by: tinker9917
a reply to: infolurker

He needs "adult therapy", not "play" therapy.

And these people allow him to be around their daughter???

Heavy sigh.

Is it so hard to just say she?

It's the 'new norm'.

# 552

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 04:45 PM
Yea, at this point, I really dont see what the big deal is. He has a peter pan fantasy or just being a kid. That, and he happens to be transgender. He isnt breaking any laws; and for once in his life he is happy. Good for him for finding somebody that will let him live out the fantasy he wants to live in. I personally would love to be a beach bum millionaire with a house on the beach. If anyone can help me out with that, please PM me.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:23 PM

This is so sad. Along the same lines as the lady who married a dolphin.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:34 PM
He should be identifying as a rock, to match the ones in his and his parents(?) collective heads.
The ewwww factor is just, well, EWWWW!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 06:40 PM
Human beings living healthy lives should be grateful for the life.

DNA demonstrates that it is becoming so mutated by increased atmospheric radiation that the spiritual nature of life is demonstrating artificial behavior.......why you should all ask.....because artificial chemicals have been replaced in our atmosphere with the natural chemical wavelengths that used to support natural DNA.

How else does the chemical nature, the human psyche alter its natural condition, and begin to display behavior that is not apparent to the encodings of DNA.

DNA demonstrates that its encodings allow the natural human development to occur.

It is about time that you all review the inherited life condition that science has given us, and wonder about what your own future children will act and look like.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 07:10 PM
Some folks just really need to be taken out behind the woodshed & some damn sense beat into them. This man falls into that category........I have a damn nice wood shed.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:57 PM
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

Haha! He is probably super jealous because he didn't think of this plot!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:12 PM

I simply can't deal with it. I would have to walk away. A fetish used to be a rabbit's foot. I have a new file and it's for stories like this. I've named the file, "End-Times Cosmic Madness." I'm not going to try to rationalize it so my mind can be more comfortable with it. As to what factors came into play to compel this man to revert to the life of a young child of the opposite sex must be beyond the realm of the mundane, in my view, and I won't go there in this forum.

It seems to be right up Miley Cyrus' alley because she recently appeared publicly in what are being called fuzzy, white diapers. The more bizarre, shocking and off the wall, the more it appeals to certain folks during these times.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:28 PM
a reply to: tweetie

Oh, I am sure this stuff will be rated PG in a few years. We haven't seen nothing yet.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:59 PM

That's beyond creepy! Crazy is crazy, and it's past time we started calling it what it is, instead of tiptoeing around people's feelings and pretending this sort of behavior is acceptable.

So, this guy will want to be in school, right? Using the girls' room, being supported like a child, etc.? What's even more bizarre is that there are people willing to be his "parents"!!! And, they have actual children!! The three need nice padded rooms someplace.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:20 AM
Not saying I agree with that form of living and it does boarder on creepy, but it is consenting adults involved in it.

Seriously if many knew of half the fetishes that are out there, this comes off as pretty tame. Though, I can't divulge on the site, suggest checking out more about fetish culture and what it entails. Sadly the perverse-abusiveness to animals and children may be counted in, in some sources, but really should not be.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:43 AM
What ever. If she is happy and her adoptive family is happy and she isn't interacting with the children in an illegal or inappropriate manner then what the heck do I care? I don't. If it is a mental disorder, perhaps this is the therapy she needs, to live the remainder of her life peacefully.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:40 AM
I think you hit the nail on the head when you say fetish. A man that wants to dress as woman used to be called cross dresser. Add sex to that, and it's a fetish. And if you want to live as the opposite sex, it's delusional. A man can never be a woman and vice versa no matter how much they try to look like the opposite sex. I'm not surprised a grown man wants to make believe he is a child, especially when he doesn't feel like working and taking care of his own children. This transgender movement has removed personal accountability in just living the life we were dealt with. If I suddenly identified as a rich person with my salary, I would be considered a lunatic, and rightfully so. Not dealing with reality should never have been called a lifestyle. a reply to: dreamingawake

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:39 PM
a reply to: sunqueen30

I disagree, respectfully. Look we as a society, and a culture are evolving. Further, our species adapts and changes to our environment that we ourselves have the ability to mold. Last time I checked, I wasn't God, and I didnt create this rock. That said, who are any of us to judge something that would make someone happy. The man was suicidal. Attempted suicide multiple times. Now, he isnt. If this makes him happy, and he isnt hurting anyone, why not? Do i think he has some issues, sure, but again, who is he hurting in this situation? Only the people that cant accept his choice I would say. Look at that choice though.

After years of working, and being unhappy and miserable, he decided he had enough, and he wanted to be a kid. Who can blame him, I would LOVE to go back to no responsibility, no burdens, no worries, where I lived in a nice safe bubble of my own existance, that all around me welcomed me with a smile. Where I knew no anger, bitterness, resentment, rage, horror, animosity. Where only feelings I had were joy, and happiness. This is why I say, he is living a Peter Pan fantasy of his own making. Just because his Peter Pan fantasy is different from My fantasy, doesnt make me right or him wrong. It just makes it different. As long as these are all consenting adults, they are happy, and arent breaking any laws, what difference does it make, other then it to be an oddity. People go off all the time at things like this, because its so different from their perception of normal. just because its not normal, doesnt make it wrong.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 04:15 PM
Wow. Does no one see how skewed things are becoming?

Abnormal is the new normal.

Our society is gravely ill. Instead of curing the disease we are spreading it around.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:59 PM
Is it any wonder to anyone how effected our minds/brains have become with the introduced amount of atmospheric radiation?

If you study the human condition, many brain effected lives were affected by the condition of "heat induced" temperatures, which changed their behavior and also their appearance.

Why is it that we exist in life with very beautiful DNA, and then so many humans with a deteriorated DNA self?

Does the ancient information demonstrate that Earth has been irradiated before.....yes it does.

Are we constantly being irradiated every day....yes we are, and we even witness the fall out of the atmosphere called angel hair.

We know the atmosphere has a huge carbon body in it....the burnt microbial population that used to support our life.

Is it any wonder that human life and our behavior is demonstrating that it is deteriorating?

What are you going to do about it....just make comments or fight for our health?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:16 PM
Did I miss something? Did someone really adopt a guy in his 40s? Though (she) says (she) is 6 now, I find that to be very odd that someone would adopt him...

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised about this in today's world.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:59 PM
i hope this guy is on a watch list and banned from going near schools or playcentres

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:47 PM
You say he isn't hurting anyone, but what about the ex wife who now has to support and raise all those children by herself, or the children who have to deal with the fact their father wants to go play make believe instead of raising them? The suicide attempts are a symptom of not wanting to deal with reality, and an obvious sign of mental illness. Instead of joining in his delusion, this man needed therapy and counseling to learn coping skills. There have been several studies that show that transgenders are not statistically happier after going through the change and actually have a high suicide rate. Which is no surprise if you look at it from the standpoint that these people are unable to cope with reality. a reply to: camain

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:25 PM
Just don't take his candy or angry dad will appear

Not to often you get to say "what a freak" but this is one time I think you do...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>