It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Once he gets his nomination, a new "deal" will be offered with more refined rhetoric in order to convince the populace.

That's how the current guy got in to office.

As Mencken once said in a galaxy far,far,away:

When a candidate for public office faces the voters he does not face men of sense; he faces a mob of men whose chief distinguishing mark is the fact that they are quite incapable of weighing ideas, or even of comprehending any save the most elemental — men whose whole thinking is done in terms of emotion, and whose dominant emotion is dread of what they cannot understand. So confronted, the candidate must either bark with the pack or be lost... All the odds are on the man who is, intrinsically, the most devious and mediocre — the man who can most adeptly disperse the notion that his mind is a virtual vacuum. The Presidency tends, year by year, to go to such men. As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. Baltimore Sun (26 July 1920)

en.wikiquote.org...

I don't fear Trump.

I fear the other sides 'front runners.'.

People are acting like the 2016 election is already over.

We still have a long way to go.

People are also acting like trump is the only qualified candidate

The problem is there are several vastly more qualified candidates with a strong history of standing up for the constitution and their voting records prove that

Trumpeters like to play the "either him or Hillary " scenario and that's just not the case

In fact I've found that people who once supported him and actually objectively looked at his background, past statements and policy support, have turned a corner and seen him for what he is

This guy wrote a book "The art of the deal" and his supporters are buying his "deal" up hook line and sinker

You're being sold a bill of goods that he doesn't plan to deliver on

If he will trample the constitution to implement his ideas he will do it to anyone

Never compromise your principles people

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
this is great. if this whole thread proves one thing from both sides.. we all seem to feel he is going to be president.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
All I'm sayin. Bunch of thieves kicking the can down the road! While we suffer they enjoy dining like royalty!

Do you think they all are the same? I just want to stay away from people whose only job in their whole life has been politics and who started their political agenda at a very early age. This doesn't mean a guy like Trump who is off the deep end is better.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: madenusa
why cant anybody see trump is a false flag las Vegas has Hillary on the top highest bet for the win she being real out of the lights, watching him run all Muslims and Mexicans out of the country the president doesn't have that kind of power he needs a clown costume......... Most of these people are black which some of you would call them African American ***wow*** what's trump going to do with the African American Muslims that never even came from Africa??

I do not agree but he said

Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on
so I think the African American Muslim or any American Muslim is not in the group he is talking about.

Think about what it would mean to you if a candidate wanted to ban *insert people of your religion or non-religion here* from entering the country.

It would be a huge turn-off.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yup it is to late, Obama legacy will live long after he is gone, it will be nearly impossible to fix it.

He has finished us off, however it started a long time ago, he just put the icing on the cake,

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

And with Trump being compared to Nazis

Well...

I don't think it's an unreasonable comparison, if simplistic. I don't think he'll moderate either. Why would he it's when it's working for him?

Yeah its unreasonable for the simple fact Trump critics really never listen to themselves.

There there's the whole when it comes to political systems overseas LEFT/RiGHT are flipped than what they are here.

And forgetting what FDR did to the Germans, and Japanese, and what was done to native Americans here.

That comparison falls flat on it's face because it IGNORES a hell of alot of American history.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I forgot to say: Yay! and - ewwww.....

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
this is great. if this whole thread proves one thing from both sides.. we all seem to feel he is going to be president.

It sucks to be an unaffiliated voter and completely ignored by partisans that are dooming this country with their Hatfield and McCoy crap. I lose to the two-party BS, again.

I'm sick of being held back by people who think there are only two-sides that matter.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Pick and choose much?

Guess they really haven't been paying attention to the last seven years of who has been using RACE, and inciting racial hatred to now where groups like BLM have been created.

But I digress Trump is a 'nazi'.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

why cant anybody see trump is a false flag las Vegas has Hillary on the top highest bet for the win she being real out of the lights, watching him run all Muslims and Mexicans out of the country the president doesn't have that kind of power he needs a clown costume......... Most of these people are black which some of you would call them African American ***wow*** what's trump going to do with the African American Muslims that never even came from Africa??

I do not agree but he said

Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on
so I think the African American Muslim or any American Muslim is not in the group he is talking about.

what about Catholics why the Muslim religion when any president try's to say they are going to just keep a religion out what's next?
what ever he says go's we need to stop all the religions and just have** One right** Don.....and no more Mexicans on the street unless there marked legal right Don.
The Electoral College consists of 538 electors. A majority of 270 electoral votes is required to elect the President.... that's how Our former commander chief got in.
she will win by ****popular vote**** while all the sheep just stand there and watch trump make a fool out of congress

DENY IGORANCE

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
Donald Trump is our only hope... Thank you ATS for all the threads and support for him!!! When Trump is president you will be thanking us.
I thought it was interesting how many famous people are Muslim

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
screwed up post
edit on 8-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Think about what it would mean to you if a candidate wanted to ban *insert people of your religion or non-religion here* from entering the country.

It would be a huge turn-off.

I got no problem with it. When the Branch Davidian had their standoff I wasn't like oh don't hurt my people, I was like boy they are a bunch of crazy Mo Fos. What do American Muslim have anything to do with refugees? We can blame one of two groups for profiling, those that do the evil that cause the profiling, or those that profile based on evil acts of a group. So we profile Muslims from countries that want to send their killers here, so what, and everyone of us should be on board with that.

edit on 8-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

Was it actually applicable until Trump?

Nope.

link   
Here is some 'Denial of Ignorance'.

CARTER BANNED IRANIANS FROM COMING TO US DURING HOSTAGE CRISIS

Look at what that fascist nazi did, but it's ok people he's got a D by his name.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I TOLD all of the LIBERALS if you continue to be so rude the pendulum will swing that much farther right politically.
Now IMAGINE Trump with all of these NEWFOUND executive orders powers he can play with...

I called it a long time ago. Not sure on here though...I'll have to dig.

I predicted that the GOP was going to swing insanely to the right, almost facist/Nazi style in this election after Romney lost and Obama won AGAIN. For some reason, there's this idea that none of their candidates were "conservative enough" to win.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Was it actually applicable until Trump?

Nope.

Ah, so it's only hypocrisy, if it comes from the mouth of your political opponent? Did I get that right?

Doesn't surprise me. That seems to be the whole idea behind the PC movement............
edit on 8-12-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Totally Obama and PC's fault a bunch of people came out of the racist closet huh?

I really want to know what it feels like to live in a bubble.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozeroif they can profile as you call it what's next??
its going to be real easy to just walk up and profile gun owners, other religions ,
sound like the under ground rail road will be back up and running......

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Need a band-aid?

C'mon!
edit on 12/8/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join