It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: neo96

Totally Obama and PC's fault a bunch of people came out of the racist closet huh?

I really want to know what it feels like to live in a bubble.

At least in my bubble I know Muslim has nothing to do with one's race.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Ohhhhhhhhh snap!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
what about Catholics why the Muslim religion when any president try's to say they are going to just keep a religion out what's next?

How would I know what is in his crazy head, but if you haven't notice it is only Muslims trying to kill us. I don't see a bunch of orange Buddhist running around killing people so I guess they can come too...lol

edit on 8-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Oh, I did not realize you were a Branch Davidian/Seventh-day Adventist member. Never even occurred to me.

That said, I'm sure most Muslims don't think all Muslims are crazy Mo Fos.

To be honest, I find the Detroit-founded, American Nation of Islam to be some of the most extreme Muslims with the whole 'white devil' business. And I cannot see them supporting Trump for one second.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozeroif they can profile as you call it what's next??
its going to be real easy to just walk up and profile gun owners, other religions ,
sound like the under ground rail road will be back up and running......

You are right, I think they should also profile Foreigners that come here with guns too, all of them, and any, let me say it again..... FOREIGNER groups that wants to kill Americans. Today it just happens to be Muslims.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Oh, I did not realize you were a Branch Davidian/Seventh-day Adventist member. Never even occurred to me.

We both are Christians, so I'm as much one of them as a American Muslim is a Syria Refugee that might be profiled for entery.

Hopefully they think the crazy ones are, but I have my doubts.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Be he God or Devil, we will receive him.

Henri Spaak
edit on 8-12-2015 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Totally Obama and PC's fault a bunch of people came out of the racist closet huh?

I really want to know what it feels like to live in a bubble.
building from the ground up, eliminating entire levels of local government in order to just survive.

Once stability is restored the economy will start again but
not with imports from foreign lands because their collapse will be far greater, far more violent, far more starvation as they are ripped from the American tit of consumption.

none of these people running for office not even the trump are willing to start from the ground up
the government works for use, they need to be reminded
they right now have there hands in everything even our toothpaste
our every move.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

We both are Christians, so I'm as much one of them as a American Muslim is a Syria Refugee that might be profiled for entery.

Hopefully they think the crazy ones are, but I have my doubts.

Yeah. I figured you weren't Branch Davidian. Apples to oranges.

And that's why Trump is a provocateur. He isn't distinguishing between shiite and sunni Muslims..or Nation of Islam...

His broad-sweeping, generalizing, divisive rhetoric can only be properly compared to Obama saying he wants to ban all Christians from Christian nations from entering the U.S.

You can fool yourself into thinking Muslims are pausing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't pointing his finger at them. But they aren't. And neither would you, I suspect. You would feel Obama was attacking Christians, in general.

edit on 8-12-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Effectively, Obama has when it comes to the Middle Eastern refugees. He has listed all the religious groups save one, and of the refugees being brought in about 0.4% of them are Christian.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You can fool yourself into thinking Muslims are pausing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't pointing his finger at them. But they aren't. And neither would you, I suspect. You would feel Obama was attacking Christians, in general.

I'm not fooled, Trump says really stupid things when he means something else. Trump told a group of Jews that money can not buy him, and then he asked to renegotiate his statement since you know Jews know how to really negotiate...lol

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Effectively, Obama has when it comes to the Middle Eastern refugees. He has listed all the religious groups save one, and of the refugees being brought in about 0.4% of them are Christian.

Well, I won't and could not argue that there is not a distinct propaganda-driven attack on Christians, right now.

There is. And I would say it is as bad and exploited as the attack on Muslims.

The two parties are making religion their scapegoat to push their ruthless joint agenda: Profiting from a War on Terror while raping the U.S. taxpayers with 'democrat' spending policies.

edit on 8-12-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm not fooled, Trump says really stupid things when he means something else. Trump told a group of Jews that money can not buy him, and then he asked to renegotiate his statement since you know Jews no how to really negotiate...lol

That's why I am so suspicious of him!

He also said that "the black community is worse under Obama" instead of "the black community is worse OFF under Obama."

I really think he is intentionally sabotaging his campaign and the republican party. Even if he doesn't know better, his handlers do.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Trump doesn't scare me as much as those that are now supporting him. I seriously doubt he's really some racist bigot. He is, as you said, saying whatever the people want to hear.

And that, right there, is frightening.

It used to be unacceptable to be racially biased, bigoted and xenophobic. You would get ostracized and called out for it in a heartbeat. Now? With Trump on stages nation-wide, people aren't as afraid to let their inner prejudices fly. It's now becoming more and more acceptable to point fingers at ethnic/cultural groups and paint with broad brushes.

The scariest thing? These people have probably always felt this way, they just needed someone famous to say it first so they could feel safe in repeating it.

This. He's just a politician saying what people want to hear. That this message is what people want to hear is the problem and like you I think that people have always felt this way. It's not very encouraging.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
Donald Trump is our only hope... Thank you ATS for all the threads and support for him!!! When Trump is president you will be thanking us.
I thought it was interesting how many famous people are Muslim
why cant anybody see trump is a false flag las Vegas has Hillary on the top highest bet for the win she being real out of the lights, watching him run all Muslims and Mexicans out of the country the president doesn't have that kind of power he needs a clown costume......... Most of these people are black which some of you would call them African American ***wow*** what's trump going to do with the African American Muslims that never even came from Africa??

just like when Obama won ....las Vegas has Hillary on the top highest bet for the win
all I can do is wate for all the votes to be counted and say .......................................I TOLD YOU SO
edit on 8-12-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 8-12-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
Donald Trump is our only hope... Thank you ATS for all the threads and support for him!!! When Trump is president you will be thanking us.
I thought it was interesting how many famous people are Muslim
why cant anybody see trump is a false flag las Vegas has Hillary on the top highest bet for the win she being real out of the lights, watching him run all Muslims and Mexicans out of the country the president doesn't have that kind of power he needs a clown costume......... Most of these people are black which some of you would call them African American ***wow*** what's trump going to do with the African American Muslims that never even came from Africa??

just like when Obama won all I can do is wate for all the votes to be counted and say I TOLD YOU SO

This election makes me feel like I'm watching a predictable 'political thriller' that went straight to dvd.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

So, you chose to do a one big very basic mindf**k
by going "Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump"
on a thread title?

Yay.

Expected more from you.

edit on 8-12-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye.........

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Here is some 'Denial of Ignorance'.

CARTER BANNED IRANIANS FROM COMING TO US DURING HOSTAGE CRISIS

Look at what that fascist nazi did, but it's ok people he's got a D by his name.

Dude!, wasn't that like ten years ago or somethin'??

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join