It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

what discussion? you didnt retort anything i said you just said i sound nuts bc you think America is an open source idea apparantly. im waiting for you to teach me how immigrants are meant to change america?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

There would be riots, as no one would understand where the votes came from? Out of thin air? How did he win the nomination when all available data shows he has no support from the voting base?

That would destroy any credibility and trust the establishment GOP has with its voters.

It's to overt of an action to take -- they can't force in Bush when he's so unpopular with everyone. Clinton, yes...I can see them getting away with making her nomination seem realistic.

Not for Bush, way to obvious and overt.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I've noticed the increasing numbers of anti-conservative mods over the years. Now, that the head honcho has stepped up to the plate, the agenda has some force.

That is his right, owning the outfit, but it seems to me that the slogan of "Deny ignorance" now has been defined along one line of thought and there is no room for opposition. So I tentatively remain here, for the time being, hanging on in my gross ignorance of denial.

As for Trump, he is a joke and perhaps a shill.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I wonder what it smells like?

What else?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
a reply to: Daedal

what discussion? you didnt retort anything i said you just said i sound nuts bc you think America is an open source idea apparantly. im waiting for you to teach me how immigrants are meant to change america?

Actually, I said nothing of the like.

Good day.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
A man who puts his own face on bottled water in his hotels sounds exactly like the kind of president America deserves.

I would take a candidate who's face was on a water bottle before I would take a candidate that missed a 3:00am Benghazi call that got our Ambassador killed, or a candidate that thinks ISIS is caused by global warming.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Not in this country

Show me where anyone in the White House said he should be silenced

I've heard people say he shouldn't get the nomination. I've heard people say he should apologize. I've heard people call him an idiot, a liar, a fascist, a piece of human filth...

You can't seriously make him out to be some kind of martyr - or underdog - persecuted?

He's not even a true maverick

Enjoy the show, but Trump has bought himself a platform and he means to use it - nobody is going to stop him

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Is he not going to be lured by the Big Oil fields in the field Middle east? What sort of Foreign Policies can we expect from a guy like trump?

Hopefully, Trump may have a different plan regarding the middle East and hopefully he will make America not dependent on foreign oil any longer.

The United States has Billions of barrels of oil caped off in the gulf already. This I know for a fact, I worked in the oil fields for over 5 years back in the 1980's and never went to the same oil rigs.

The United Stated has enough oil to run this country for over a hundred years. If Trump turns in this direction the middle East wars will end for us. I am sure the Joint Chief of Staffs are going to have a big problem with this.

Well said, that would be a great path that Trump should take if he takes the POTUS cap.

I see the advantages, with Trump and I only think the good side of him shines brighter than the bad ego.

To me let him be Trump, as long as he does not kill people for profit I am okay with that.

Peace
edit on 8-12-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

They did it with his idiot brother. He came out of nowhere.

I think that's why they are so upset with Trump.

He not only upset the apple cart. He smashed it and lit it on fire.

How will they get Jeb the nomination. It's his turn.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

It seems people want to silence Trump.

Who?

THE WHITE HOUSE...

And, ever elected official in DC.

Don't for get the MSM propaganda machine.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Donald Trump is our only hope... Thank you ATS for all the threads and support for him!!! When Trump is president you will be thanking us.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Not in this country

Show me where anyone in the White House said he should be silenced

I've heard people say he shouldn't get the nomination. I've heard people say he should apologize. I've heard people call him an idiot, a liar, a fascist, a piece of human filth...

You can't seriously make him out to be some kind of martyr - or underdog - persecuted?

He's not even a true maverick

Enjoy the show, but Trump has bought himself a platform and he means to use it - nobody is going to stop him

Josh Earnest from the WH podium said he should be disqualified from running.

Kind of sounds like they want to shut him up to me.

You don't think they want him to shut up and go away ?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Trump’s rhetoric as an American is equivalent to Hitler’s

At this point Trump is the most dangerous demagogue in history of American politics

On a par with George Wallace

Just because he’s at the front of one of the two parties

This as many say are delighting the terrorists

They are laughing at America and Trump

Also he’s endangering Americans all over the world

Endangering innocent Muslims in America

Trump is a national disgrace and would be the destruction of America and worst if he got elected president

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
Donald Trump is our only hope... Thank you ATS for all the threads and support for him!!! When Trump is president you will be thanking us.

Donald Trump the man who gored the Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump’s rhetoric as an American is equivalent to Hitler’s

At this point Trump is the most dangerous demagogue in history of American politics

On a par with George Wallace

Just because he’s at the front of one of the two parties

This as many say are delighting the terrorists

They are laughing at America and Trump

Also he’s endangering Americans all over the world

Endangering innocent Muslims in America

Trump is a national disgrace and would be the destruction of America and worst if he got elected president

Really? So who are you voting for that could run this country better, or are you not voting on election day?

link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
*** trumps a false flag*** I've got $100.00 on Hillary & she wont have my vote
The Electoral College consists of 538 electors. A majority of 270 electoral votes is required to elect the President.
she will win by ****populace vote**** while all the sheep just stand there and watch trump make a fool out of congress

link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Trump doesn't scare me as much as those that are now supporting him. I seriously doubt he's really some racist bigot. He is, as you said, saying whatever the people want to hear.

And that, right there, is frightening.

It used to be unacceptable to be racially biased, bigoted and xenophobic. You would get ostracized and called out for it in a heartbeat. Now? With Trump on stages nation-wide, people aren't as afraid to let their inner prejudices fly. It's now becoming more and more acceptable to point fingers at ethnic/cultural groups and paint with broad brushes.

The scariest thing? These people have probably always felt this way, they just needed someone famous to say it first so they could feel safe in repeating it.
Muzlim terrorists are a cultural group??? Trump's numbers are going to grow as a result of his proclamation...Even if we have no more terrorist activity, in twenty years there won't even be a non muzlim running for president...Americans will be living under Sharia law...And that is their stated intention...I just can't believe an American non muzlim could possibly support over running our country with muzlims...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

i feel the same way.. if he wants to bring a citizens view to leading the country and doesnt kill for profit.. i think its perfect and i really hope he does away woth the current tax system... its really really annoying that i cant figure out my own taxes bc i dont have a tax degree

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I TOLD all of the LIBERALS if you continue to be so rude the pendulum will swing that much farther right politically.
Now IMAGINE Trump with all of these NEWFOUND executive orders powers he can play with...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

One guy? :-)

There's plenty of people who would like him to go away, and plenty more that would like him to shut up. That's not the same thing as trying to silence him

I hope you can appreciate the difference - and why this is important

I've heard what you've said repeated in many places. It's a tool - not one i want him to be able to use

edit on 12/8/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join