It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
originally posted by: flyandi

I have no problem with that. The "faith" as you pointed out is one of the reason behind the driving force of these people.

It is not a question of if you have a problem with it.

It is more of a question of why do you believe he can do it?

As other pointed it out, because of: 8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Funny, I'm looking at your avatar SO and all I can think about is how Trump is just a runaway Republican Frankenstein the GOP themselves created.

For years now they've been pandering to the bottom of the barrel within their base: the narcissist, angry, ignorant, anti-science, xenophobic rubes.

All of this hysteria existed before Trump came along, but it was more of a controlled burn - managed carefully by the usual plutocrat puppets in a way that still lined up with the objectives of their conniving billionaire sponsors.

Then an actual narcissistic, angry, ignorant, anti-science, xenophobic billionaire showed up and stole the thunder right out from under them. They built this whole thing up and he just moved in and claimed the throne.

It would be pretty hilarious, like a Mel Brooks movie, if Trump himself (and his maniacal fanbase) weren't so damn disturbing.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Enochstask

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
hm.

So, no else one can see that the GOP is about to disassociate from Trump? No one else can see that Trump will be 'forced' to run as an independent/third party candidate?

When he does just that and fractures the conservative vote, will his supporters be fooled into thinking the party forced him out?

Or will some people wake up to the scam being pulled by the two parties and Trump?

You don't think Donald Trump has not studied the Ross Perot model? There is one variable that you are missing in the Donald Trump model opposed to the Ross Perot model. The last midterm elections the Republican were given the votes needed to stop the Kenyan Communist and they welched on their deal. That pissed a lot of Republicans and Conservatives off, if Trump leaves the Republican party a large percentage would go with him.

Oh, I think he has studied it.

And I think what you are missing is how effective Trump's mantra has been in destroying his chances in the general election. Trump goes where he is told to go, changes parties more often than his underwear, and wreaks damage on whatever political target needs damaging. The mantra that he is 'refreshingly honest and un-PC' is the opposite of the truth -- so it has been highly effective in obfuscating the truth: Trump is liar, provocateur, and a political operative.

I don't care how fed up you are with political correctness, you cannot alienate multiple voting blocs and expect to win in the general election. Trump's 'refreshingly honest and un-PC' mantra fooled his supporters into forking the election over to democrats. Specifically, conservatives cannot win in Florida by insulting hispanics. Bush only won Florida by 537 contested votes. The hispanic population has grown there by 50%, since then. Without Florida, I don't believe for a second that conservatives stand a chance to win the general election.

And they don't stand a snowball's chance if Trump is "forced out" of the republican party and runs as an independent/third party candidate...especially if he takes all of his supporters with him.

Trump will fracture the conservative vote so badly that democrats will win with a mandate.

His supporters have thrown what is necessary to win a general election out the window for the sake of being un-PC...there were led by the pied piper...

I think you are failing to see the other side here. Just repeating things said by the MSM doesn't make them right. In fact, it usually means you are wrong.

Are Hispanics that came here legally(the ones that can vote) really that upset over Trumps comments? He was talking about the illegal immigrants, not the legal ones. I think you would be surprised how many Hispanics support Trump.

Same thing goes for the black population. A lot of these minorities see Trump as a person that will give them a better chance at a job/good job.

Beyond that, the media is using its tactic of ridicule to make people who might support Trump feel embarrassed to have that view. The great thing about the voting process is that it is private, so I think the actual numbers for Trump will be much higher than forecast on election day if he makes it that far.

link   

I have no problem with that. The "faith" as you pointed out is one of the reason behind the driving force of these people.

As other pointed it out, because of: 8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

I already addressed it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
a reply to: marg6043

I had the feeling also that Trump will not have any problems exposing corruption within our government, as he doesn't care how his own personal affairs are exposed.

Like I said politics will never be the same after Trump.

I agree.

If Trumps wins we may see a transparency in government, something Americans have never seen. I can assume Trump will start from scratch building his administration.

Trump will be the hardest President to work with because, we all know he wants results and fast. I can see changes that the American people want.

I don't believe Trump will be intimidated by the powers that be.

I look at Trump as America last hope in turning our country around.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

He can not exclude people on the basis of their faith.

Ok maybe not faith BUT...

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens.

It would seem to me the any aliens part would do it, not arguing with you just trying to figure this out.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

In a country with a Constitution such as ours, you'd think it'd be impossible.

Yet the 100 some odd years of slavery kind of makes that obviously incorrect. Not to mention the concentration camps that the US had during WWII (yes....we interred people in camps in the US in WWII).

Not to mention the various/sundry immigration restrictions that have come and gone.

He can do whatever no one will stop him from doing.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
I believe this is all about Trump not being bribed by the NWO lobbyist.

He is the only running official, not bought and paid for by the controlling corrupt Lobbyist.

At this point the NWO lobbyist don't know what to do, they know Trump will not go along with their agendas and this throws a wrench in their plans.

Trump is well known to get things done, he is a manager. He is one of the best managers in the world in getting projects done.

I am not saying Trump is perfect by no means. However we need a business man that really understands Banking and finances to bring this country out of this recession and bring our industries back and put Americans back to work.

The greedy corporate lobbyist have outsourced everything and made America a none producing Nation. This needs to change.

I haven't heard from any of running g officials how they will bring work back in the USA. Trump is willing to bring back Tarp if necessary.

I am voting for Trump, not someone who owes favors to the elite.

Very well thought out and said, you are so right about Trump being free from the greedy corporate lobbyists.

Well, now that you really got me thinking, he is a business minded person, and would most likely mold America into corporate business empire like his done for him self, in a good way.

Hopefully, cuts back on military expenses and send troops back home, live the Middle East alone, but when it comes "pulling in revenue" the big Question is how far will Trump go.

Is he not going to be lured by the Big Oil fields in the Middle east? What sort of Foreign Policies can we expect from a guy like trump?

edit on 8-12-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

So you prefer Bernies approach of deciding ISIS is off topic and refusing to discuss it?

Censoring the free press from even raising the subject currently on the front burner?

Bernie Sanders defended not talking about ISIS on Tuesday, moments after his national press secretary walked into a press conference and asked reporters not to ask questions about the terrorist group. Symone Sanders, Sanders’ spokeswoman, walked into a press conference room shortly before the senator wrapped up a roundtable on urban poverty and Black Lives Matters. After outlining the topics that the group spoke about, Symone Sanders said, “Don’t ask about ISIS today.” Press aides regularly outline the topic of meetings, but it is unusual for them to outline what questions reporters can and can’t ask.

www.cnn.com... ss/index.html0457PMVODtopLink&linkId=19412376

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 711117

Trump picked the only time he'd
actually have a shot at winning.

THIS ----^.

The times around here are so bad, what scared me first is the
guy actually looks good to however many peeps. Hiya Weimar V.2.0.

There's also more than grumbling right now in the GOP that it
would be worth falling on the sword-- and letting Hillary in to
the White House just in order to get rid of The Don. The mere
thought of somebody with that resume-- male,female,of repti-
lian flamer with a great backup band (you know whom you are
David) is too much to bear with all of us standing to lose all
that's left.

The prospect of another pachydermal self-sabotage-- with
essentially another McCain (but younger) equivalent... and
whatever they could shoehorn in as a running mate to rival
The Dimplette from the Denali is making my personal sentiments
in favor of a third major party more earnest, desparate:
and futile.

edit on 8-12-2015 by derfreebie because: Did I mention Hillary means national suicide?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
He's certainly thrown the other candidates into a tailspin, and it has been entertaining to watch them squirm. Paul Ryan, case in point.

BTW, a CNN pole this morning said he's dropped 11 points in the poles since yesterday, from 33% to 22% and yet Rubio and Cruz's numbers rose only slightly. Oh, the question in the poll was "do you think he can win?"

Have we ever had an Independent win an election?

eta: Answered my own question: No.

Either way, no third-party candidate has ever won a presidential election. ... Some third-party candidates have managed to win congressional elections. But in presidential elections, the effect of third parties has been minimal in most cases.

www.google.com...
edit on 12/8/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Fair point, but doesn't that go for any issue?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Hey mate I edited my response...actually removed it
& not because of your response....I thank you for it.

I felt that I had to defend myself when I didn't really
have to...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Yes.. if America has to go back to the mother #ing founding fathers to be foxed then thats whats gonna happen.. any Americans here got an issue on the founding of our country? bc the door will happily hit your ass on the way out.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
immigrants are here to EMBRACE the founding fathers of America. not destroy it OR change it.. they arent immigrants. they are enemies.
edit on 8-12-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
He's certainly thrown the other candidates into a tailspin, and it has been entertaining to watch them squirm. Paul Ryan, case in point.

BTW, a CNN pole this morning said he's dropped 11 points in the poles since yesterday, from 33% to 22% and yet Rubio and Cruz's numbers rose only slightly. Oh, the question in the poll was "do you think he can win?"

Have we ever had an Independent win an election?

eta: Answered my own question: No.

Either way, no third-party candidate has ever won a presidential election. ... Some third-party candidates have managed to win congressional elections. But in presidential elections, the effect of third parties has been minimal in most cases.

www.google.com...

CNN Poll LOL!! Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Fair point, but doesn't that go for any issue?

I am an ardent believer in the Strauss-Howe Generational Theory. With that stated....yes, you are right. It does go for almost any issue. Even the most insane sounding things can be made to happen legally if the average joe doesn't speak up (Prohibition...that's pretty crazy to try to pull, for sure).

The real kicker for me: when was the last time a President really cashed any of the metaphorical checks they wrote to get elected? Why would Trump be any different?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
immigrants are here to EMBRACE the founding fathers of America. not destroy it OR change it.. they arent immigrants. they are enemies.

Slow down there trigger. Who exactly do you see as the enemy, immigrants?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
and hey America already learned its lesson on bringig our ideals to the rest of the world.. were over it.. so of you dont like what you see here, we wont be following you to the progressive nation you end up at.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Trump has said some insensitive stuff. But when you look at the other guys running I dont see a better person that can help the country. Trust me though it will be a Bush Clinton election. They are the ones with the coonections regardless of what the people want. When that happens you will know this country is fixed. It will be a 49 /51 election again. It is planned. Enjoy another controlled election. As if your vote maytered. They control the parties and the agends. We have no say. WW3 here we come!
edit on 31America/Chicagoxpm3215America/Chicago3147 by texasyeti because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join