It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You know that most other countries practice selected immigration as well.. look at Switzerland - try to immigrate to it and get citizenship there.. try to get Chinese citizenship - you are in for a fun time.

So to put this in perspective - why does the USA always need to have it's borders open??? Why are we not allowed to do very same thing as other countries practice, too.

Half of Europe just closed their borders and doesn't allow any Syrian's in. Hmm.. but if the US proposes that - there is a international backlash - name calling - buhh bad USA ...

F'ed up world we live in!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

I have the feeling that they powers that be will not be able to do a Perot, on Trump, I think if that even is attempted He will spill the beans on them.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
a reply to: Grimpachi

He tweeted he wouldn't allow Muslims in the country. That is something he would no authority to do. I don't think he is dumb enough to believe he can so it is a lie

Someone here posted that he could, he has constitutional authority.

He has no constitutional authority to exclude a people of a certain faith.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

I would ask him about those of us who are disabled
since he made fun of us...
I would like to hear him answer the many questions
that ATS has to ask because we have many intelligent
members here that I think would ask better questions
than just average Joe.

Cheers
Ektar

Did he make fun of disabled people or did the lying, corrupt establishment owned media spin it that way?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

This is not by faith but by country where most people are Muslims. Whats the problem with that?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I am sure that most of the negative propaganda is not only Trumps fault, but is a lot of money going on around to make him look worst whenever he speaks, but interestingly is back firing making him more popular.

I agree.

I can imagine millions of dollars is being spent to politically destroy Trump in every way possible. The Globalist hate him, because he will not carry out their agendas.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

It was easy take Trumps hand gestures which he uses all the time and promote that but I think this was worse....

Link

and he won a Nobel Peace prize right?

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I have the feeling that they powers that be will not be able to do a Perot, on Trump, I think if that even is attempted He will spill the beans on them.

My feelings exactly.

link   

a reply to: seeker1963

And keep a place for those that he will offend if interviewed, still it goes both ways, is going to be hard to find a middle ground when it comes to Trump incredible raw ways and people that dislike him here in ATS.

It will be HARD to find a middle ground on anything at this point! No matter D or R and all of their individual sub groups who are fighting on what the party actually stands for, I really don't see how much farther we can allow the political class to stretch this rubber band without a total break down of society as we now know it and enjoy it.

No matter what your view on life is, you WILL offend someone enough to have them run to an authority to demand whatever you did to offend them will be made illegal or just intolerant to the SJW community on the internet.

Compromise seems to be out of the question! Where do we go from here? I think the answer is obvious. I myself don't believe Trump can change anything, but as I see it? This global movement is and will end the sovereignty of any member state belonging to it. We already see what is happening to those who don't sign up on the global banks ledgers? Libya, Iraq, Egypt, SYRIA........?

My fear is we have gone too far to go back. Those who will say "GOOD"? You know not what you are asking for!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Trump doesn't scare me as much as those that are now supporting him. I seriously doubt he's really some racist bigot. He is, as you said, saying whatever the people want to hear.

And that, right there, is frightening.

It used to be unacceptable to be racially biased, bigoted and xenophobic. You would get ostracized and called out for it in a heartbeat. Now? With Trump on stages nation-wide, people aren't as afraid to let their inner prejudices fly. It's now becoming more and more acceptable to point fingers at ethnic/cultural groups and paint with broad brushes.

The scariest thing? These people have probably always felt this way, they just needed someone famous to say it first so they could feel safe in repeating it.

I'm curious, do you see this as a bad thing? Would you rather wonder what others were really thinking, or would you rather know exactly what's in that head?

I think Trump is doing this for other reasons then wanting to be president. And I don't think he would make a good one. But it is refreshing to hear what he thinks rather than what the public allows him to say. The same goes for his supporters. I like knowing the mindset of those I am around.

I am conservative, but we haven't had a choice of leader worth anything in quite some time. W was the last one who was decent, and he certainly had his faults. I am just convinced this will end up with Trump going independent, then Hillary and Jeb being front runners with Hillary being the least objectionable one left. (I'd vote for Obama's Kenyan brother before I'd vote for her)

It's always a sad place here when the elections come to town. We all have to get into our little boxes and defend them against the other guy. I think Obama proved that left vs. right is truly an illusion we use to keep from realizing we were dumbasses all along.

Oh, and GOP RULES!
edit on 8-12-2015 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RoadCourse

Repeating earlier comment per request.

I am an independent who considers the two party system one of the biggest cons in history, but do you really think that is what he is pushing?

Many consider the BLM movement to be racist, but it is currently considered acceptable.

How can you be racist towards Muslims? It's a religion, not a race.

I think what you should consider here is why the MSM is attacking him 24/7. When you realize that 90% of the media is controlled by 6 corporations, maybe there is something else going on.

Again, not a trump fan, but as someone on the outside looking in it seems as though the current cabal is worried about a trump presidency.

Maybe you should be more worried about the candidates the media loves.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

This is not by faith but by country where most people are Muslims. Whats the problem with that?

Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States. He didn't name a country he named a faith.

That would be unconstitutional if he doesn't know that he is dumb if he does know it then he is a liar.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Somewhere in the world there is a Rothschild saying WTF, that's for sure.

Yes, they did not see this coming, the Trump card.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

At this point with the popularity he is getting even with the news talking negative about him, is not only globalist that hates him, I can only imagine that he have the best security money can buy.

I hope is not only a mockery what he is doing of the political system in the US and stays until the primaries.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

edit on 8122015 by Ektar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States. He didn't name a country he named a faith.

That would be unconstitutional if he doesn't know that he is dumb if he does know it then he is a liar.

During the 7 years of the Kenyan Communist reign how many times did you defend the Constitution?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Follow

Rupert MurdochVerified account
‏@rupertmurdoch
Has Trump gone too far? Regardless, public is obsessed on radical Muslim dangers, Complete refugee pause to fix vetting makes sense.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Informer1958

At this point with the popularity he is getting even with the news talking negative about him, is not only globalist that hates him, I can only imagine that he have the best security money can buy.

I hope is not only a mockery what he is doing of the political system in the US and stays until the primaries.

Ahh the Primaries! The delight America will have watching Donald Trump crush Frosty the Hag under the weight of her own lies.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

NO worries...I mean, when he said the bowling comment I was a little surprised. Will be an interesting 2016 in the US.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

originally posted by: Grimpachi

During the 7 years of the Kenyan Communist reign how many times did you defend the Constitution?

What is the relevance to the topic?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join