It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
hm.

So, no else one can see that the GOP is about to disassociate from Trump? No one else can see that Trump will be 'forced' to run as an independent/third party candidate?

When he does just that and fractures the conservative vote, will his supporters be fooled into thinking the party forced him out?

Or will some people wake up to the scam being pulled by the two parties and Trump?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think...and dare I say hope that Trump becomes the President with Cruz as his Vice President. We need people in those positions that actually believe that America is great and can do anything. Currently, we have a group that thinks we suck and should be diminished.

Back when I was in rock bands I would say something to the guys that I truly believe. "If you don't believe we are the best in the world...no one else will and we will get nowhere". I still believe that.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Ummm...absolutely brilliant...Skeptic...just look at the sh#t storm you've ignited...you took a page from the "The Donald" playbook and then stepped back to watch the fireworks...too freaking hilarious...

Not one of these members posting here has even thought to address your commentary...not one...It's like mud wrestling out there on my screen...I don't want to see a winner...I just want to sit back and watch the show...

It's fairly easy to see that all of this "bombastic rhetoric" he feeds in snippet to the country is designed to keep him relevant...it's also designed to crawl deep under the skin of..."the opposition"...and cause their heads to explode...

Right now he's set his sights on the GOP establishment...the media...the democrats...and the donors/lobbyist's...
As you stated...that will all change after he's won the primary...and believe me I'm sure he's got a whole trunk load of bullet point digs to keep the show going until then...

Then the real gloves come off...and we will see a statesman emerge from the smoke and chaos that he personally set fire to...
Not making any predictions...but what I see is a man playing all sides against each other...who will close the deal just as he stated...
A very intelligent man using the whole spectrum against itself...while the kicked in the teeth voter who always just hung back and took every indignation heaped on them finally stand up and shake their fist at the old guard...

That's why I find it so damned funny that I keep having to wipe the lather from the inside of my monitor as these...what I used to think...intelligent members fail repeatedly to find the humor and truth in such brilliant theater...

Rome...never...had a show quite like this...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Enochstask

This is not by faith but by country where most people are Muslims. Whats the problem with that?

Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States. He didn't name a country he named a faith.

That would be unconstitutional if he doesn't know that he is dumb if he does know it then he is a liar.

During the 7 years of the Kenyan Communist reign how many times did you defend the Constitution?

What is the relevance to the topic?

You brought the Constitution up and I was wondering what your background in Constitutional law was. I will take your answer as zero times and that you only pull the Constitution card for political purposes.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I agree, but remember that US have the biggest share in the IMF, still countries actually needs US to buy their goods more than we tend to believe as we are big consumers of goods, when it comes to the middle east they are US biggest buyers of weapons. Interesting right?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
And tomorrow he'll say it's going to rain, as he watches the weather channel. See, told you so.

Hooray...go Trump.

It's not hard to decipher his tactics, or his intention. He plays on people's emotions, making predictive statements about obvious things, then, when something occurs along those lines, he says, "told you so."

However, his plan or so it's believed has different intent; corral the vote, regardless of how blatant and obviously repugnant you have to be.

Source

Four recent national polls all confirm what is likely to be the galvanizing force of the GOP presidential primary season at least through next spring and what is almost certainly behind Donald Trump's "Make America Great Again" surge: an effort to bring disaffected white voters back to voting booths.

edit on 8-12-2015 by Daedal because: edit

link   
a reply to: marg6043

I agree.

And if the corrupt political system thinks they are going to steal this election from Trump like they have done in the past with other running officials, I believe Trump will expose the crooks in the end and this could lead to a war with We The People.

The American people have had enough of the corrupt politions working for the elite and not for us. We see this in the Laws they pass in Congress daily.

The American people have had enough of the out sourcing of our jobs, immigration problems, open boarders, over seas policies, the high unemployment, and the corrupt health Care system that needs to be over hauled. This is just the tip of this iceberg.

The United States is the Titanic and we are sinking fast.

link   

This is not by faith but by country where most people are Muslims. Whats the problem with that?

Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States. He didn't name a country he named a faith.

That would be unconstitutional if he doesn't know that he is dumb if he does know it then he is a liar.

During the 7 years of the Kenyan Communist reign how many times did you defend the Constitution?

What is the relevance to the topic?

You brought the Constitution up and I was wondering what your background in Constitutional law was. I will take your answer as zero times and that you only pull the Constitution card for political purposes.

Then you would be making a lot of assumptions.

It seems you are not willing to have a real conversation and are resorting to personal attacks. Why is that?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I had the feeling also that Trump will not have any problems exposing corruption within our government, as he doesn't care how his own personal affairs are exposed.

Like I said politics will never be the same after Trump.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
hm.

So, no else one can see that the GOP is about to disassociate from Trump? No one else can see that Trump will be 'forced' to run as an independent/third party candidate?

When he does just that and fractures the conservative vote, will his supporters be fooled into thinking the party forced him out?

Or will some people wake up to the scam being pulled by the two parties and Trump?

You don't think Donald Trump has not studied the Ross Perot model? There is one variable that you are missing in the Donald Trump model opposed to the Ross Perot model. The last midterm elections the Republican were given the votes needed to stop the Kenyan Communist and they welched on their deal. That pissed a lot of Republicans and Conservatives off, if Trump leaves the Republican party a large percentage would go with him.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Trump is a citizen. Politicians are the government. This is where citizens take the country back and put the government in its place. Also voting is anonymous so you can vote for Trump and not face media or activist scrutiny.
edit on 8-12-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

hm.

People have been saying similar things for months, and will continue to say things like this for the next year.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I have no problem with that. The "faith" as you pointed out is one of the reason behind the driving force of these people.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

He has no constitutional authority to exclude a people of a certain faith.

Are you sure ??? 8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

www.law.cornell.edu...#

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
@tonycodes

Back to what, the 1900's?
edit on 8-12-2015 by Daedal because: mistake

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi

I have no problem with that. The "faith" as you pointed out is one of the reason behind the driving force of these people.

It amazes me how some people attack Donald Trump for wanting to secure our nation, and blindly go to bat for a group of people that want to kill us.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
originally posted by: flyandi

It is not a question of if you have a problem with it.

It is more of a question of why do you believe he can do it?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

hm.

You don't think Donald Trump has not studied the Ross Perot model? There is one variable that you are missing in the Donald Trump model opposed to the Ross Perot model. The last midterm elections the Republican were given the votes needed to stop the Kenyan Communist and they welched on their deal. That pissed a lot of Republicans and Conservatives off, if Trump leaves the Republican party a large percentage would go with him.

Oh, I think he has studied it.

And I think what you are missing is how effective Trump's mantra has been in destroying his chances in the general election. Trump goes where he is told to go, changes parties more often than his underwear, and wreaks damage on whatever political target needs damaging. The mantra that he is 'refreshingly honest and un-PC' is the opposite of the truth -- so it has been highly effective in obfuscating the truth: Trump is liar, provocateur, and a political operative.

I don't care how fed up you are with political correctness, you cannot alienate multiple voting blocs and expect to win in the general election. Trump's 'refreshingly honest and un-PC' mantra fooled his supporters into forking the election over to democrats. Specifically, conservatives cannot win in Florida by insulting hispanics. Bush only won Florida by 537 contested votes. The hispanic population has grown there by 50%, since then. Without Florida, I don't believe for a second that conservatives stand a chance to win the general election.

And they don't stand a snowball's chance if Trump is "forced out" of the republican party and runs as an independent/third party candidate...especially if he takes all of his supporters with him.

Trump will fracture the conservative vote so badly that democrats will win with a mandate.

His supporters have thrown what is necessary to win a general election out the window for the sake of being un-PC...they were led by the pied piper...

edit on 8-12-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
a reply to: Grimpachi

He has no constitutional authority to exclude a people of a certain faith.

Are you sure ??? 8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

www.law.cornell.edu...#

Yes I am sure about that.

Keep reading your link and the provisions within because it describes in what instances and defines classes.

He can not exclude people on the basis of their faith.

Constitutional scholars: Trump’s anti-Muslim immigration proposal is probably illegal
edit on 8-12-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump is strategically playing the long game.
Admit it. There is a very high probability that there will be more ISIS attacks here and in Europe very soon.

Watch what happens after the next one.

Exactly. He'll take the stage and spew more nonsense just to prove himself right. Make more obvious statements, wait for it to happen, push for his radical ideas, wait for it to happen; abracadabra...the bandwagon is bigger.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join