It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was tempted to worship Satan!? So desiring to worship Satan is Jesus-like!? (video explains)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: alientransfer

Luke 4:13 specifically says "when the Devil finished all of these temptations".

do you understand english, please tell me it's not your first language.

"when the Devil finished all of these temptations".
meaning the devil was tempting him with these ideas,not Jesus having these thoughts.

man how daft can you be.

edit on 7-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
P.S.
Joined 6th October 2014
Video published 8th October 2014
First thread on video 9th October 2014
Slick planning

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

yea i was thinking it's wayne myself.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: alientransfer You believe that Jesus is a real human being....yet the information of CHRIST is about Philosophy of the Stone and the Revelations of the Mother Earth and Mother atmosphere abomination.

CHRIST is also associated to the human condition of stigmata....blood leeching from the natural cellular condition.

JESUS was stated to be murdered on the cross of wood, and wood/air/fire/water all conditions in Philosophy considered to be acts used in converting of stone...which is why their ancient symbolism is likened to a transmitted calculation (via symbolic evidence).

What is considered by the human spiritual being as the acts of evil?

Conjuring evil spirits and also talking/listening to evil spirits.

What does conjuring involve?

Science and occultism itself, the actual outcome or cause/effect of changing natural light and sound and forming the manifestation of evil spirits.

How did the ancients gain scientific wisdom?

From past life incident review (holographic imagery) to gain awareness for the conversion of the nuclear of stone.

Where is the evil spirit said to preside?

In the burnt light radiated wavelengths....evil light transmissions.

How would a human being gain the information for evil itself...occultism?

By changing their own natural spiritual brain wavelengths as a condition to gain advice....somatic journeys.

Who by review was "tempted" by the evil.......human males who wanted to be Scientists/converters/destroyers of natural fusion.

Who has spoken to "evil spirits"....occultists and those who created the review for science.

Why was Jesus as the CHRIST murdered as a holy spiritual condition called the Holy Ox 1000 against Satan 1000.....because human beings listened to evil...gained advice from evil and then murdered their own spirit body.....cellular creation/cellular healing/cellular replacement all considerations of the CHRIST ACT.

Why do modern day humans have the same STIGMATA EFFECT?

Because of occultism itself....science and converting the holiness of the Heavenly spirit....called by the ancients CHRIST.

Who then was tempted by evil......human males, the writers of Philosophy and the owners of science...the converters of the spirit of life. JESUS was therefore the witnessed condition of a changed spiritual life.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

No, He had a desire to appease his desires of the flesh

That part right there is what's being discussed, at this point I'm not asking if Jesus worshiped the Devil, I'm asking if Jesus desired to worship the Devil when he was tempted by the Devil to. You responded "he had a desire to appease his desires of the flesh". Does that include desiring to worship the Devil?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
If you want to talk about New Testament Greek, the Greek version of Matthew says that Jesus went into the wilderness where he PEIRASTHENAI. (ch4 v1)
Look that up in the lexicons, and you will find the meaning of PEIRASTHENAI is that he was "tested, put to the test, put on trial".
In other words, in modern English, he was tested. Not tempted. End of story.

I rest content with exposing your ignorance of the Greek language as well as your wilful ignorance of the English language.

The fact that you can't correctly define "Theos", which means God in Greek, means you know nothing of Greek. & it would directly relate to the meaning of the words "forsaken" and "tempted". Do you agree with the definition in the link's essay of the word "Theos"?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Luke 4:13 specifically says "when the Devil finished all of these temptations".

do you understand english, please tell me it's not your first language.

"when the Devil finished all of these temptations".
meaning the devil was tempting him with these ideas,not Jesus having these thoughts.

man how daft can you be.

That quote in Luke 4:13 shows that the Devil worship was part of what Jesus was tempted with, it wasn't outside of the temptations, before you tried to say that Jesus was only tempted to eat. And it was the Devil who tempted Jesus, that's why it says "when the Devil finished all of these temptations", it was Jesus who was tempted by the Devil. Unless you are trying to backtrack on that now...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
P.S.
Joined 6th October 2014
Video published 8th October 2014
First thread on video 9th October 2014
Slick planning

So you can do research, too bad when it comes to the bible you can't even define the ancient Greek word "Theos". & yes, it must be technically impossible for me to have joined & watched the video and then talked about it here without being the author, there's no other options there...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

a reply to: DISRAELI

yea i was thinking it's wayne myself.

I guess if you think I can argue as good as him, it's a compliment in a way even though I know you don't mean it as one.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

That quote in Luke 4:13 shows that the Devil worship was part of what Jesus was tempted with, it wasn't outside of the temptations,

yes it does but it wasn't his idea, it was satan who planted the notion, and what do you mean outside of the temptations?

before you tried to say that Jesus was only tempted to eat. And it was the Devil who tempted Jesus,

yes i did say that, i said he was hungry just as the passage says, a natural human condition that happens after a period of time, especially after forty days. the bible didn't says that through the sin of gluttony or his desire to eat that Jesus wanted to turn a rock to bread. it says that the tempter came and tempted him, as i said earlier satan basically dared him to.
just like dared him to jump off a mountain, and to fall down and worship him and offered him a bribe.

your whole deal is that Jesus wanted to be tempted, he wanted satan to come, in a way he did but it wasn't so he could worship satan, he did it to show his sinless spirit, as a human(man).

you need to go back to school, and practice your reading writing and comprehension skills.

here is the first thing you see if you use bing search engine when you enter tempted.

tempt [tem(p)t] VERB
entice or attempt to entice (someone) to do or acquire something that they find attractive but know to be wrong or not beneficial:

"don't allow impatience to tempt you into overexposure and sunburn" ·

synonyms: entice · persuade · convince · inveigle · induce · cajole ·

now read what your writing, every time you reply to me you say what i'm saying and then try to say it means something else.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

no it means that your not good at pretending to be someone else.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

That quote in Luke 4:13 shows that the Devil worship was part of what Jesus was tempted with, it wasn't outside of the temptations,

yes it does but it wasn't his idea, it was satan who planted the notion, and what do you mean outside of the temptations?

before you tried to say that Jesus was only tempted to eat. And it was the Devil who tempted Jesus,

yes i did say that, i said he was hungry just as the passage says, a natural human condition that happens after a period of time, especially after forty days. the bible didn't says that through the sin of gluttony or his desire to eat that Jesus wanted to turn a rock to bread. it says that the tempter came and tempted him, as i said earlier satan basically dared him to.
just like dared him to jump off a mountain, and to fall down and worship him and offered him a bribe.

your whole deal is that Jesus wanted to be tempted, he wanted satan to come, in a way he did but it wasn't so he could worship satan, he did it to show his sinless spirit, as a human(man).

you need to go back to school, and practice your reading writing and comprehension skills.

here is the first thing you see if you use bing search engine when you enter tempted.

tempt [tem(p)t] VERB
entice or attempt to entice (someone) to do or acquire something that they find attractive but know to be wrong or not beneficial:

"don't allow impatience to tempt you into overexposure and sunburn" ·

synonyms: entice · persuade · convince · inveigle · induce · cajole ·

now read what your writing, every time you reply to me you say what i'm saying and then try to say it means something else.

I noticed that everyone is avoiding the Greek word "Theos". The New Testament was written in that language. Do you agree with the definition given in the essay? And yes it has a lot to do with what we are talking about because if God the Father is "Theos" then the words you are trying to change because it makes the narrative to outlandish would not be changed. And call me Wayne all you want, it truly is a compliment.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

yes i agree that they may have spoken some greek, but Jesus spoke most of the time in Aramaic. they thought in,( for lack of a better phrase), Aramaic terms. so their writing may have been in greek, their thinking was in Aramaic, kinda like north american english and british english same words, different meaning / and the way they are used. in other words they thought like Semites that spoke greek.

emphasis mine

The languages spoken in Galilee and Judea during the first century include the Semitic Aramaic and Hebrew languages as well as Greek, with Aramaic being the predominant language.[12][13] Most scholars agree that during the early part of first century Aramaic was the mother tongue of virtually all natives of Galilee and Judea.[14] Most scholars support the theory that Jesus spoke Aramaic and that he may have also spoken Hebrew and Greek.[12][13][15][16] Stanley E. Porter concluded: "The linguistic environment of Roman Palestine during the first century was much more complex, and allows for the possibility that Jesus himself may well have spoken Greek on occasion."[17]
Languages of Jesus

plus if you look up when it was thought the gospels were written,you will find that most scholars agree that they were written as follows.

Matthew: 37 to 100 ad/ce

Mark: 40 to 73 ad/ce

Luke: 50 to 100 ad/ce

John: 65 to 100 ad/ce
so even if you don't believe that the authors are who is claimed to be, it is thought that the earliest writings came from 4 to say 70 years of his death.still in a time where Aramaic was the predominant language.
so even if it was written in greek, it was done with a semtic mind set and not greek.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

yes i agree that they may have spoken some greek, but Jesus spoke most of the time in Aramaic. they thought in,( for lack of a better phrase), Aramaic terms. so their writing may have been in greek, their thinking was in Aramaic, kinda like north american english and british english same words, different meaning / and the way they are used. in other words they thought like Semites that spoke greek.

emphasis mine

The languages spoken in Galilee and Judea during the first century include the Semitic Aramaic and Hebrew languages as well as Greek, with Aramaic being the predominant language.[12][13] Most scholars agree that during the early part of first century Aramaic was the mother tongue of virtually all natives of Galilee and Judea.[14] Most scholars support the theory that Jesus spoke Aramaic and that he may have also spoken Hebrew and Greek.[12][13][15][16] Stanley E. Porter concluded: "The linguistic environment of Roman Palestine during the first century was much more complex, and allows for the possibility that Jesus himself may well have spoken Greek on occasion."[17]
Languages of Jesus

plus if you look up when it was thought the gospels were written,you will find that most scholars agree that they were written as follows.

Matthew: 37 to 100 ad/ce

Mark: 40 to 73 ad/ce

Luke: 50 to 100 ad/ce

John: 65 to 100 ad/ce
so even if you don't believe that the authors are who is claimed to be, it is thought that the earliest writings came from 4 to say 70 years of his death.still in a time where Aramaic was the predominant language.
so even if it was written in greek, it was done with a semtic mind set and not greek.

Are you telling me that Genesis 18:1-33 doesn't match up perfectly with the Greek definition of Theos? The Jewish mindset matches the Greek definition of Theos anyway, so you'd be left with the same definition of an imperfect man.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Jesus is divine yet was also man he had to live his life and endure all things possible as the rest of mankind...

Temptation is the enticement to commit an act be it born from your own desire or thru the efforts of evil...

To be tempted is not to commit the act itself....

Jesus being a man was fully susceptible to temptation...

Having fasted for over a month Jesus knew full well the pain of hunger, the devil knew this so he tried to tempt him to sin by giving into his own desire for food instead of finishing his act of purification in attempt to cause him to doubt himself... Failure for Satan...

Jesus was suffering at this point and indeed struggling don't forget he is human too and prone to all we are...
Yet being Devine had the power to call upon the Angels to save him from his angst the act of throwing himself of the edge was Satans way of using scripture to remind Jesus that he could end his act of purification and be comforted by Angels he would have been all better just like that... Failure for Satan...

Jesus came into the World as man to save mankind and to rule as our God this is his greatest desire...
So Satan tries to use this against Jesus and offers him a shortcut, instead of waiting for things to go according to the master plan...

Jesus is most likely very dehydrated and rather delusional and is indeed hit hard by this temptation I'm sure there were visions of his glorious reign and of course he wouldn't have to endure a great deal of things including his pending death...
Yet he resists and once more Satan fails...

In no way shape or form does this say or imply Jesus was tempted to worship Satan it was temptation by things he really did desire...

The devil is not as stupid as this...
he uses what you desire to get you to sin, he knew full well Jesus wouldn't even be giving the act of worshiping him any interest at all...this would not have in other words been a temptation at all...

Instead of hoping to find false faults in Christ you would be better served deriving the truth of him and seeing his worthiness of being your Lord...

If you believe the crap you are peddling I'm afraid I must let you know it is you whom is choosing to worship Satan...

For it is he alone who is the lord of lies...

edit on 8-12-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Is this what our education has come to?

tempt
tem(p)t/Submit
verb
entice or attempt to entice (someone) to do or acquire something that they find attractive but know to be wrong or not beneficial.

Someone does not in the least need to want to do it in order to be tempted by someone to do it. If someone offers you chocolate to lie for you, they tempted you with chocolate. Even if you are allergic and hate chocolate and laugh at their face and never once considered doing it.
edit on 8-12-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You say it, which one?

If the choice were mine? They're both to kind.

What a Bozo to actually believe that?

edit on Ram120815v29201500000046 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

you can keep blaming the devil all you like it doesn't make it true. Why would the devil bother if the planet is already under its control?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
now, now dont go giving people too many ideas; its hard enough for them to even comprehend they are not "sinners through Adam" let alone that they can access their god powers

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

To be tempted is not to commit the act itself....

At this point I'm not saying Jesus committed the evil acts he was tempted by the Devil to do, I'm saying that Jesus had the desire to do the evil acts since he was tempted.

So here's my question to you, do you think Jesus at any time in history had even the slightest desire even for a split second to do evil?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join