It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was tempted to worship Satan!? So desiring to worship Satan is Jesus-like!? (video explains)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: alientransfer

Is this what our education has come to?

tempt
tem(p)t/Submit
verb
entice or attempt to entice (someone) to do or acquire something that they find attractive but know to be wrong or not beneficial.

Someone does not in the least need to want to do it in order to be tempted by someone to do it. If someone offers you chocolate to lie for you, they tempted you with chocolate. Even if you are allergic and hate chocolate and laugh at their face and never once considered doing it.

On the inside you know that makes no sense, even though you are tempted to agree, you wont - meaning you have the desire to agree.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

You say it, which one?

If the choice were mine? They're both to kind.

What a Bozo to actually believe that?

lol, so I guess you think he's super stupid & super smart.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
God playing man, or man pretending to be god?

Same old question. A paradox with no solution after 1,000 years of debate by people much smarter than anybody here.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It's good to see your problem isn't isolated.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: alientransfer
Read the essay in the video description found here...
www.youtube.com...

...it talks about an issue that has always been a weird one to me. I've NEVER been tempted to worship Satan and I think that at least no Christian person would be. But then why was Christ himself tempted to worship the Devil? If the Devil appeared before any Christian on earth and asked them to worship him, I don't think that 1 would be tempted. So why was Jesus tempted when the Devil talked to him and asked Jesus to worship him?

Jesus was not tempted to worship satan.
satan came to Jesus and demanded to be worshipped because
he(satan) knew he is the 'God of this world'.(he's not)
Jesus knew that , and rebuked him straight up.
Tempt the real God at your peril .
Everyone gets tempted .
To rebuke is your best/only option.
THAT is Jesus like....

edit on 8-12-2015 by radarloveguy because: xxx

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
God playing man, or man pretending to be god?

Same old question. A paradox with no solution after 1,000 years of debate by people much smarter than anybody here.

The idea is he's not playing anything, he's just a man.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

www.youtube.com...

...it talks about an issue that has always been a weird one to me. I've NEVER been tempted to worship Satan and I think that at least no Christian person would be. But then why was Christ himself tempted to worship the Devil? If the Devil appeared before any Christian on earth and asked them to worship him, I don't think that 1 would be tempted. So why was Jesus tempted when the Devil talked to him and asked Jesus to worship him?

Everyone gets tempted .
THAT is Jesus like....

But no temptation happened if Jesus didn't want to do evil.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

It's good to see your problem isn't isolated.

You answer obscurely.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
How could he be tempted to be given all the kingdoms and the Earth unto him, if everything was owned by Heaven.

"Satan must have been pretty simple, even according to the New Testament, or he wouldn't have led Christ up on a high mountain and offered him the world if he would fall down and worship him. That was a manifestly absurd proposition, because Christ, as the Son of God, already owned the world; and besides, what Satan showed him was only a few rocky acres of Palestine. It is just as if some one should try to buy Rockefeller, the owner of all the Standard Oil Company, with a gallon of kerosene.
- Mark Twain, a Biography"
edit on 8-12-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Then here it is straight out. You won't except being told
you're wrong and it doesn't matter how many tell you.
You give even words a meaning that suits your whacky
thoughts and desires and further more your conclusions
are demented. And you're most likely trolling.

To your credit, you do have a flag.

edit on Rpm120815v33201500000029 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Then here it is straight out. You won't except being told
you're wrong and it doesn't matter how many tell you.
You give even words a meaning that suits your whacky
thoughts and desires and further more your conclusions
are demented. And you're most likely trolling.

To your credit, you do have a flag.

The weird thing is that as many responses which are like yours, which are a dime a dozen, no one actually sits down and counters Wayne's writing like he asked. For example, in what you wrote, you didn't even bring up 1 actual point, you just exclaimed "He's dumb!" And by the way, his definition for what the ancient Greek word "Theos" means matches up with Greek mythology perfectly even though it sounds out there. One thing is true, you answer obscurely but Wayne makes clear what he's saying.
edit on 8-12-2015 by alientransfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Jesus says:

"good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things." - Matthew 12:35

So no, it is the deep desire in the Heart to stay One with God The Heavenly Father that is Jesus-like and what gives the strength to rebuke satan.

The desire to worship satan would not give strength to rebuke him, only the desire to stay One with God [and God is Love].

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

You make quotations that Jesus was tempted by Satan....and then Jesus in the end is murdered....wouldn't that be the review of the creation topic?

Therefore the review of Jesus proved that if you have any contact with Satan, the outcome is to be murdered...and it does not make any difference as to how holy or sacred you believe yourself to be....or even if you are a Healer.

If the decision is to murder the holy life then this was the decision.

The mis-quoting of these documents is relevant.

In the Old Testaments the storys of how CHRIST saved the atmospheric life on Earth regards oxygen and water as 2 holy spiritual bodies.

CHRIST therefore saved humanity from the SIN that was SA - TAN.....for occultism is science and both SIN and TAN are quotients in science as explanations of factors. This story is after all a secret occultism regarding the Philosophy of the Stone or Sun/Time nuclear.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

As for now based on the information I have on his life I would say no he had no desire to do evil...
Everything he did was out of love for all...
One of my favourite examples was when he was taken into custody in the garden and Peter cut off a soldiers ear, Jesus calmed everybody down then picked up the ear and reattached it...

When I was around 7 years old a nun who is a substitute teacher was teaching a religion class and she was discussing how Jesus never sinned...
Now I had already read the entire bible by this time, I'm not saying I understood everything at that time however I thought that he did sin one time...
So I raised my hand and said yes he did he sinned one time in the bible...
Well that made my sub the Nun very angry instantly!
She demanded I take the accusation back, and asked me what I could possibly be referring to...
So I said well when he went to the temple and seen the marketplace set up and he fashioned a whip and drove them out wasn't that a sin?
Her anger disappeared from her face very quickly and a slight smile crosses her lips as tears filled her eyes...
She then asked me when I do wrong at home if my Mom or Dad spank me do they hate me is that a sin?
She asked me also if I thought they liked having to do it, and asked if spankings stopped me from being bad...
I had to admit spankings stopped me from being bad well atleast from being bad in the same way...

I don't find any fault in Christ or his teachings or I wouldn't be willing to call him my Lord and salvation...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Hear dude and speak the truth from now on.

above top secret

Not the BS from some lil you tube nobody.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Is this what our education has come to?

tempt
tem(p)t/Submit
verb
entice or attempt to entice (someone) to do or acquire something that they find attractive but know to be wrong or not beneficial.

Someone does not in the least need to want to do it in order to be tempted by someone to do it. If someone offers you chocolate to lie for you, they tempted you with chocolate. Even if you are allergic and hate chocolate and laugh at their face and never once considered doing it.

On the inside you know that makes no sense, even though you are tempted to agree, you wont - meaning you have the desire to agree.

I am not an uneducated fopdoodle. Not only do I have no desire to agree, I was not even tempted. You really should learn the subject of your post BEFORE you make it, rather than get schooled on it as you go.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

www.youtube.com...

Everyone gets tempted .
THAT is Jesus like....

Jesus was tempted. You are just making the same mistake the OP made. Tempting someone is simply trying to get them to do it, it does not infer desire on their part to do it.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

What is actually wrong with you all?

Jesus was murdered.....the Bible states this fact.

Why are you discussing the life as if it is a discussion of reality? Since when would any of you know what another human being actually feels as a self...when you feel as a self for your own self? You cannot make statements about another human being's presence as if you yourself are all"knowing"....especially when you know by information that you are discussing a spiritual presence much holier than your own.....why don't you try to understand the spiritual life by living the life of Jesus, maybe then you would never have another bad thought to say about anybody else again!

You make statements about the temptations, and yet Jesus as a human being did not survive....doesn't this information give you personal advice that to try to involve life with devil spirits, then the human spirit gets murdered!!!!!!

Isn't the spiritual wisdom about philosophy and wisdom itself?

Devil's after all discuss as literature a huge amount of spiritual sufferings.....why would you want human life to gain such a review as a personal model?

Isn't this why occult scientists are trying to understand spiritual terminology itself, on the Forums?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

All humans feel and experience the full gambit of emotions and sufferings as well as temptations as they progress through life...

Jesus Christ was no exception if he was he would not have been human...

He was and is God as man...

To read and understand what he went through is written in the bible just like any other book the words used portray what a character goes through in detail of their experiences... This is true with both fiction and non fiction...

when people talk to me of their experiences the same is true and I can relate to what they say because I too am human and have lived and suffered...

Perhaps the bible is too complex for you, if this is your problem I suggest you read a book titled "the day Chirst died"

Now I thought I would ask you a question... It is derived by your post to me and your name "been harmed"...

Where you dropped on your head by chance?
edit on 22-12-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why is it that the documents PHI lo sophy, calculations of an ancient science...occultism, as it is occultism and you cannot argue that it isn't.

Jesus removed the devil spirits from out of the body of MAN....MAN in these documents is the ALPHA condition....for the spirit of CHRIST returns to the Heavenly body...atmosphere.

What is the secret philosophy....the philosophy of the stone...sun time and the nuclear.

CHRIST is called the Holy Ox 1000 against SATAN 1000. CHRIST in the story removes the devil spirits from out of the ALPHA wavelength in the Heaven...keeping both OXYGEN and WATER holy by spiritual purpose.

The document review was a cause and effect review of the Book of the Dead of the Egyptian Giza/stonehenge relay...using Temples and nuclear light and sound for stone levitation and stone converting practices...as the ancient occult science.

This science attacked life...life just like today is spiritually attacked...blood conditions changed...stigmata gained....skin cellular conditions attacked and also new fibre in the cell demonstrated to be a witness of the alien attack...along with skin markings...skin eruptions.

The ancient occultism knew that devils/satan wrote on the skin.

Skin writing belongs to the signals in transmitted radiation wavelengths....just look at the symbolic references about the CHRIST MURDER....as signals of axes...knives...swords etc....as radiation forms signals that attack human life.

These signals in modern time have changed to the statement of "being injected", as the radiation signal has changed in the attack.

I know for as a spiritual psychic healer I was nearly self combusted and had the self experience of the Christ Act...my holy spirit being attacked.

CHRIST therefore removed the condition of the devil spirit.

CHRIST therefore had to be involved with the Satanic act, just like the philosophy states...CHRIST 1000 against SATAN 1000.

What sort of false reasoning are you trying to invent now as an interpretation of the documents...you are not an ancient occult scientist and your modern day review is incorrect, you are not philosophizing about the information as it is written...your comments therefore make absolutely no sense about the review.....do science and leave philosophy alone.

The information, A REVIEW, called the Testimonial of the abomination of the Earth Mother.....the abomination of her holy veils and the abomination of her holy body....Earth and the Heavens.

This review stated that the CHRIST ACT had changed....for the angelic Heavenly body was no longer protecting human life from devil/evil alien spirit attacks....all of the witnesses were stated as identified condition...bleeding from the natural cellular body...evil itself, for CHRIST the holiness of water and oxygen had not returned to the atmosphere, for science had taken it away from its return.

Instead the CHRIST interred in the stone remained as a condition of abduction.

The Philosophy review stated this fact as evidence....the holy body of CHRIST, deceased, as the sacrifice to EARTH and her saving of spirit was gone....it had disappeared for it had been abducted.

The natural spirit circumstance for life continuance was for the holy birth of CHRIST....the RETURN OF CHRIST.

JESUS was a stated realized factored spiritual murder, that the CHRIST, the holy spirit had been murdered...JESUS was the factor.

Therefore occultism....evil science...the BOOK OF THE DEAD, had caused the CHRIST SPIRIT holy return condition of OXYGEN AND WATER replacement to no longer return as an evaluation of the body of stone and the body of the atmosphere.

The review stated that CHRIST was the spirit condition in the Heavenly body that removed evil spirits from out of the body of Heaven.

As occultism took oxygen and water for their nuclear condition of converting of stone matter, they removed the holiness of the Earth Heaven and then evil spirits attacked life....this is quite evident of being a reality of our life.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join