It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq gives a 48 hour deadline to Turkey move out from Iraq

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

There are already Turkish troops in Iraq. Russia has done nothing. Turkey can muster more troops and aircraft in the region than Russia; Russia still has to defend itself in Ukraine, the Baltic, and along the Chinese border. Iraq wants to get out of its treaties with the US now that Iran is willing to support its Shi'ite government. The 100,000 NATO troops do not exist. That is a sleazy Iraqi politician telling a lie to justify an alliance with Iran. Sorry, you are being played.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Iraq have american alliance for now till they drop it, America is the one who suppose to protect them. But since turks are the little kid of americans (that do anything US requests), no way to offer any support to IRAQ.
Russia is not the savor of the planet and Syria is away to much important than Iraq. They can also built an exclusive russian port in mediteranean seas!

If IRAN is very interested about IRAQ, Russia will step aside, they have already to much in their backs. I also think they've said it in the past, they will protect from the claws of the (nwo) islamic state, any christian state that comes into danger.

We also have articles that Russia rebuilts the heavy industry of Syria (factories) in Homs

and Russia did made an official report for what Turkey did in Iraq. *I used google translate.

The Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov had a telephone conversation with his Iraqi counterpart Ibrahim al-Jaafari and discussed the "illegal invasion" of Turkish troops in northern Iraq, today announced the Russian Foreign Ministry. "The Russian side expressed its firm position in favor of national sovereignty and territorial integrity of Iraq," noted the statement issued. Iraq sent yesterday appealed to the UN Security Council to call on Turkey to withdraw immediately and unconditionally its troops from northern Iraq, calling the deployment of Turkish troops in its territory a "flagrant violation" of international law.

link
edit on 12-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

in other words, Russia is not actually going to do anything about the situation, just squeal to Mom that Turkey is picking on Iraq.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Did you enjoy the part about:
"The Russian side expressed its firm position in favor of national sovereignty and territorial integrity?"

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Did you enjoy the part about:
"The Russian side expressed its firm position in favor of national sovereignty and territorial integrity?"

It was hilarious. Some people just don't get the Russian sense of humor.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

edit on 13-12-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
we have some today news from Iraq...

Iraqi commanders reported americans that smuggles out of the area with helicopters the isis leaders! ? So USA went there to save ISIS heads. I also searched for english articles and there is, so I will post both, my country and the english article.

Greek article there is an auto-translate flag under the main title and photo.

and english article
awdnews.com...

ps : so sad for Americans... lol

We also have some good news for americans, " A US bomb vaporized the judge of ISIS in Mosul" link
edit on 28-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join