It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq gives a 48 hour deadline to Turkey move out from Iraq

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterKay

Do you have a link?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Regarding the 100,000 troops?
As I said, I read it on RT, here: www.rt.com...

That's what made me want to join in on the discussion. It still cannot be termed official considering that it is coming as a claim and a warning from an Iraqi politician but hey, there are all the signs that would undoubtedly lead to this. Even some 1200 German forces were to arrive in Syria, I believe. If anyone remembers seeing Saddam's court trial, he was suggesting that this is to happen and somehow his actions were directed to protect Iraq.
edit on 10/12/2015 by MisterKay because: I like editing my posts a lot!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It is true. 9 days ago Ashton Carter made a request to Norway, With a list of Resources he wanted from us.
It is as Carter said. HE had made a request to 40 nations.

The list consisted of:

1. F-16s. and Falcon EL warfare jets.
2. Special forces MJK and FSK.
3. Different types of weapons and other hardware.
4. Advisors and Commanders.

and so on.......

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Since when is John McCain Commander-In-Cief?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's my plan

The WillTell plan

If this process (the idea of an expeditionary UN force of 100,000) would have been initiated from day one, right now ISIS would be a bad memory.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Completely off topic, but these industrial explosions are getting to me. A lot of them have been reported in the past few months. Is there any thread here that discusses specifically this...events?

Explosions have been reported in a factory in Moscow today and I believe there was a chemical plant that was engulfed by fire in China day before yesterday.

Moscow, factory
Jilin, chemical plant
edit on 10/12/2015 by MisterKay because: links added

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
now that Syria is getting secured by external threats (western countries) and the interest transfers into Iraq, the game will harden a bit and many things we considered as values, will watch them removing their masks.

I think we are about to re-view a similar script from western alliance against the former government of IRAQ. Iraq requested support from IRAN and Russia, not from USA and Brits... lol That alone makes them a filthy regime..

some yesterday news from Syria : link (there is pictures and videos, not friendly for sensitive eyes and spirits in the article). You can also watch ISIS animals transferred by bus into turkey (they surrender) and finally you can also watch freed villages and towns, allready celebrating christmas in Syria.

Russia today declined the seize fire that ISIS requested. Whoever threats Russia, will be destroyed : link

ISIS requests a seize fire in Syria : link

Those 100.000 troops are the first 100.000 corpses.
edit on 11-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Russia today declined the seize fire that ISIS requested. Whoever threats Russia, will be destroyed

Except Turkey, of course. Putin is Erdogan's "B" now.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Russia today declined the seize fire that ISIS requested. Whoever threats Russia, will be destroyed

Except Turkey, of course. Putin is Erdogan's "B" now.

Turkey will have bigger consequences from Russia, economic struggle. They will rot from within. Putin plays smart.

Turks alone officially report 9billion damage from the economic sanctions against them. And I bet is going to be much more.

As for IRAQ, try to realize, how the information flows. Few days ago we said : OH turkey violated Iraq, then boom germans and arabs also send troops. Now we see that as a normal thing with another 100.000 corpses deploying there soon!

Soon this topic will be forgotten as a violation and we are going to create a new one, as a normal OP.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
And so as expected this ends with Iraq and Turkey agreeing that the Turks will stay but "rearrange" their forces. They say nothing about reducing the numbers to what were originally there and accepted by Iraq before the increase. Still, while short term this keeps Iraq from ending up in civil war with the Shia iraqis vs Sunnis/Kurds at some point as ISIS keeps falling back disputes about who controls are going happen.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Turkey will have bigger consequences from Russia, economic struggle. They will rot from within. Putin plays smart.

Yes, stop importing food from the only European country willing to sell it to you. Putin is a genius.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You mean russia have no other resources? Remember when USA forced EU to give sanctions in Russia and Russia sanctioned the entire EU? My country exports was based in Russia and we lost 10ths of billions because of USA and EU. It was then, when Russia signed up a deal with Turks for agricultural stuff and turks triple their earnings.

Now Russia unblocked my country and Italy follows as well, as we both export in Russia. Most of our exports now goes to Russia directly. They start lifting sanctions almost a year ago. EU called for a meeting a week ago to renew the sanctions against Russia and it was Italy this time who blocked the process.

And ofcourse NATO threatened Italy. It was news few days ago : link and link

Use translate.google.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

That is the same News i have seen also. Our media Sources state that Italy bafeled other EU members by not wanting to prolong the sanctions against Russia.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

We support that idea too

Anyway, we also expect the american long fingers in my country as well, there is articles stating " everybody get out big cities after the 15th of December " and it could be combined with Tsipras siding with germany and not with americans. Soon we may move to elections (once again), after they burn everything as always (in Athens). You could search from the links I give, some Hellenic news (internal matters), to get an idea. The jewish community made a statement for the jews in my country (read) link to abandon big cities and if possible my country after the 15th.

but that will be another topic, if something happens, will let you know.

Some news but take it with a grain of salt (An article states : turks will attempt to invade Syria in a matter of minutes or hours) - link it ends by this statement : more info soon. The reason is that most of the turkish army is gathered in Syrian borders and 1 hour ago, turkish army alerted in a state of LEVEL 1 - the highest they can have.

I posted this news in the prev comment, but maybe the alarm in turkish forces, has to do with it... link

And here is some news coming in a more official way : link

a reply to: MrSpad

This is our today news about the thing Iraq refer to the UN against Turkey

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Today news : Iraq started flights to detect the positions of the enemy (turks) and also canceled the defensive treaty they had with americans. link

some news from Syria : Aleppo and Letizia taken by the syrian army, dozens of dead and Russia also created a second airbase in Syria. link
edit on 12-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
Today news : Iraq started flights to detect the positions of the enemy (turks) and also canceled the defensive treaty they had with americans. link

some news from Syria : Aleppo and Letizia taken by the syrian army, dozens of dead and Russia also created a second airbase in Syria. link

Iraqs chinese drones were spotted South west of Mosul early this morning. But the Turks are 15 km North west of Mosul.....very Close to Nineveh. Maybe the F-16 came in later this morning.....?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The article states Iraq made some recognition in Northern Iraq, also Iran intelligence moved over to Iraq with a general/commander Qassem Soleimani. They also canceled the american treaty and with that move, they want to show to everybody, that Iraq is ready to make a new treaty with Russia and Iran.

I find it normal, since Turks invaded and now Nato wants to invade also with 100.000 troops! lol

Is going to be a massacre there.

I searched for foreign articles about the cancelation of iraq and american agreement and I found this : www.ibtimes.co.in...

it says Iraq considers/may cancel ... but our news says "canceled" ... lets see how it goes. I find it logical to cancel it, since 1 week ago, Iraq requested help from Iran and Russia. Russia and Iran will demand the cancelation of any agreement with Americans, or else there is no help! But since Iran send in a commander today, they may did... Its just very fresh news.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

What you mention now must be very fresh News. If Iraq pulls out of the allience With the US, Our SF will be sendt back home. Norway cant be Allied to both the US and Iraq if there is a conflict of interest between Iraq and the US.....

Interesting Development.....

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Very imaginative.Russia is willing to negotiate with the "moderate opposition" now because it does not dare take on Turkey, even without NATO. Iran is arranging Anti-Turkish rallies in the streets to assert Shi'ah dominance in Iraq. The civil war will come to an end and an alliance against Daesh will become possible. The Sykes-Picot borders will be "corrected."

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I dont think its that, if russia attacks turkey directly that will trigger a world war the way it is. But if Turks enter syria, they are dead, they've said it. So they also use the economic struggle against turks.

What you mean, russia is willing to negotiate with the opposition? With Iraq? No they announced their support, but Iraq is under american treaty's. If Russians attack Turks, while Americans announced 100.000 troops for Iraq (turkey included) via NATO, Amerians will say that russians attack Nato operation. So Iraq have to cancel all american treaty's, report them for illegal ops and invasion of their country, so their new allies, can join the fight.

Today Russia declined the seize fire from ISIS groups. They all going to die.

link

here is some news about the 100.000 troops. li nk

Its coincidence after turks invaded Iraq and 100.000 nato troops announced? If Iraqis dont like their former allies (isis and west alliance) they have to report everything.

1st day : turks invade iraq
2nd day : not only turks, but germans and arabs
3rd day : Americans will also send 10.000 troops with 90.000 from other nato countries..

is it so hard ?
The way it happened, is like Iraq signed for this.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join