It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG Announcement from POTUS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I predict the talking points will be;

- We need to protect our communities, those of you that have a concealed carry permit or license to carry, please do so and encourage others to do the same.

- Local militias, you all need to train up and get up to speed. FInd new members to add numbers to your group.

- Schools need to be more involved with their local NRA chapter and work with these folks to bring the art of sharp shooting back to the forefront.

- We're also going to strengthen our borders and close them indefinitely.

- We're going to bring back 90% of the military and get them back on base by Tuesday morning. The money we save on foreign wars for oil domination will be divided up into one check for each and every american citizen. Each legal citizen will receive roughly $1,666.00. Sorry, illegal immigrants will not be able to receive this bonus.

- Overall America, the events of the last few weeks have taught us to "arm up", so I'm declaring this to be National Self Defense Month. All new gun purchases will be at 50% off the retail price. The Government will cover the other 50%.

(smile to camera)

- Thank you fellow Americans, etc, etc. (smile flat lipped smile)

- Any questions? I can give 3 hours for questions.

edit on 5-12-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb
It wont be long.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

My prediction:

He will candidly speak about the origins of the extremist problem in the Middle East and acknowledge western imperialism as a primary culprit. Then he will speak of a concentrated effort with a coalition to truly wipe it out. This means "boots on the ground" and a full invasion of regions under the Daesh control.

In other words, I think it will be a confession of wrongdoing on America's behalf and also a declaration of war.

Obama admitting he armed ISIS?
Benghazi?

And admitting he was wrong?

From Obama ?......not likely....

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

What are you on and can I have some...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
It wont be long.

Not in our life time, check your PM.

link   

originally posted by: Abysha

My prediction:

He will candidly speak about the origins of the extremist problem in the Middle East and acknowledge western imperialism as a primary culprit. Then he will speak of a concentrated effort with a coalition to truly wipe it out. This means "boots on the ground" and a full invasion of regions under the Daesh control.

In other words, I think it will be a confession of wrongdoing on America's behalf and also a declaration of war.

Seems to be something like that, at the least a better answer than some of the crapola above you like, " he will admit that San Bernardino was a terrorist act"..what a stupid statement that is, to admit something is to confess some kind of culpability of an action in that instance, not the broader issue of where IS was coming from.
That is rabid settee political siding talk about a serious issue of the marauding that is occurring now.
Whatever Obama might say will not address the silly talkers, however what he might say, will need to be proper and right.

link   
I bet he's gonna draw another line in the sand. Something like...

"If just one more of you crazy terrorists attack the United States, I'm taking everybody's guns. Enough is enough!"

Though I bet he'll honor this one.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
"My Fellow Americans"....off mic..."What? "Oh!" [ whispers to his aide ]..."Tell'em to push back my tee time by 15 minutes, this won't take long"........"in light of the terrible tragedy I will once again make a useless speech that sounds like I'm trying to do something, while in reality, I honestly don't give a sh** .........."

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Got it.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

Given that he never does what he says, quite the opposite in fact, that sounds like his speech right there verbatim. Go ahead and upload that to his teleprompter.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Hopefully he will announce that he will not veto Congress's attempt to repeal the Affordable Care Act. Now that would be some good news for a change, but we all know Obama will do something stupid.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I thin we already heard the start of this, before the shooting in SN was even cleared. He's going to claim that taking away guns keeps people safe, and that we can't blame terrorists for terror, because we must have done something to them to cause them to react that way. He'll push for a major gun grab, a list calling average Americans terrorists will be revised, groups actually more likely to be terrorists will be protected, and he might toss in hints of suspending elections if things are too tense.

That's my prediction.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Since we're speculating. . . . . it'll probably have to do with removal of freedoms, an apology to ISIS, a solution involving climate change, and an increase in taxes.

My prediction, one or more of those above.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
He gonna say

My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it.
Barack Obama

On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong.
Barack Obama

I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go.
Barack Obama

Why can't I just eat my waffle?
Barack Obama

You're likeable enough, Hillary.
Barack Obama

In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed.
Barack Obama

Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions.
Barack Obama

We worship an awesome God in the Blue States, and we don't like federal agents poking around our libraries in the Red States. We coach Little League in the Blue States and have gay friends in the Red States.

Barack Obama

link   
I ... don't give a rat's arse.

+8 more 
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

originally posted by: wildb

originally posted by: Tiamat384
It wont be long.

Not in our life time, check your PM.

I don't think it will be all that long myself. Been having that feeling, strong, for a few years now. At this stage, I could see it all happening any day now. I fully expect it in my lifetime, and I am not young.

If I suddenly stop posting, like ever, it will be because I was right. Too many things are falling into place for it to be too much longer.

Hope I'm wrong, though. Too many aren't ready.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Im guessing he's gonna reveal how Mars was destroyed..

Global Warming...caused by guns..or vice versa.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

They need another generation or two, too many like us around to stop it, but in the future the iphone kids of today will not know any better and go along with the program..

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
Just breaking on CNN the POTUS will make a Big /Huge announcement tomorrow night at 8pm, I can only wonder what it will be, I think CNN said it will have to do with terrorism, I think it will not be good.. Thoughts ATS..

Actually, come to think about it.

1) Speech drift from SB terrorist to PP shooter (no way in hell he can not shift to that in my opinion)

2) Gun Control of course.

3) Islam, Islam, Islam is good. We must avoid "rhetoric" negative to Islam.

4) Some jab or negative words about Christianity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join