It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG Announcement from POTUS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Just breaking on CNN the POTUS will make a Big /Huge announcement tomorrow night at 8pm, I can only wonder what it will be, I think CNN said it will have to do with terrorism, I think it will not be good.. Thoughts ATS..

+37 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
Just breaking on CNN the POTUS will make a Big /Huge announcement tomorrow night at 8pm, I can only wonder what it will be, I think CNN said it will have to do with terrorism, I think it will not be good.. Thoughts ATS..

probably something about taking more of our rights away , something akin to the Patriot act...

You know how they always like to take more rights away when bad things happen

Its like how the left has put the Patriot act squarely on the shoulders of the Right, screaming about rights being violated all while they want to violate more rights by messing with the 2nd amendment

I bet its more gun control

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb

WW3 and Obama is not stepping down as President because it is a time for war.

That or he is going to try to appeal to the American public on gun control and racism in a way he has not tried yet.

Either way....I am sure it will be a fail of an appearance as usual.

ETA: Seems they already have the bullet points for his announcement so it is this:

Source

The White House says President Barack Obama will address the nation from the Oval Office at 8 p.m. Eastern Time on Sunday about the steps the government is taking to keeping people safe after the attack this past week in California.
Obama will provide an update on the San Bernadino attack that killed 14 and wounded 21 and will also discuss the broader threat of terrorism. He will talk about the nature of the threat, how it has evolved, and how he plans to defeat it.

He will talk about his determination that the Islamic State group must be destroyed. And he will make the case that the United States must draw the nation's values - its commitment to justice, equality and freedom - to prevail over terrorist groups.

edit on 12/5/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The puppet master is a psycho?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well im gonna lean towards more to your assessment

+27 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Since we're speculating. . . . . it'll probably have to do with removal of freedoms, an apology to ISIS, a solution involving climate change, and an increase in taxes.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
He has evidence that tomorrow Venezuelan elections were rigged and he will drone Maduro and the rest of the chavistas, this will have zero negative effects to both countries, and Venezuela will be prosper again

one can sometimes have hope for change and dreams

link   

originally posted by: rajas
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well im gonna lean towards more to your assessment

I think he will address all of those things then announce that we are going to war or that if something major doesn't change soon then we will be at war....something along those lines.

+18 more 
link   

This what is going to happen, Obama is going to admit that San Bernardino incident was terrorist related, then he is going to tell all of us how by executive decision he is going to ban arms in the US, so the terrorist can not get their hand on them, keeping us all safe.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

My prediction:

He will candidly speak about the origins of the extremist problem in the Middle East and acknowledge western imperialism as a primary culprit. Then he will speak of a concentrated effort with a coalition to truly wipe it out. This means "boots on the ground" and a full invasion of regions under the Daesh control.

In other words, I think it will be a confession of wrongdoing on America's behalf and also a declaration of war.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Didn't think you lot had any Rights left to take away, there must be a couple they missed out.

Knuckle down in your bunkers people cause when the SHTF you wanna be underground. Anyone got 3 spare spaces in theirs.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Lets see. Executive action on gun control ? He will not even speak of Radical Islam and/or terrorism. That leaves that out. The economy ? . No he believes that is just perfect the way it is. Securing the Southern Border ? No way.The Democratic Party need the future voters.

I would almost say , executive action on gun control. He said he would.

Any way , it will be full of I,I , I and me , me ,me.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I bet it's gun control.

He will try to usurp the right to keep and bear arms.

Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

My prediction:

He will candidly speak about the origins of the extremist problem in the Middle East and acknowledge western imperialism as a primary culprit. Then he will speak of a concentrated effort with a coalition to truly wipe it out. This means "boots on the ground" and a full invasion of regions under the Daesh control.

In other words, I think it will be a confession of wrongdoing on America's behalf and also a declaration of war.

Yeah ww3 is a go.. I got a bad feeling..

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
I bet it's gun control.

He will try to usurp the right to keep and bear arms.

Just my opinion.

I don't think he can do that..

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I cant wait for all of you to be wrong.... Yet again.... About boogie man obama coming to take yer guns.

Now keep in mind i understand most are just typing in jest here. But cmon. Its alwys obamas takin our guns!!! He hasnt and wont.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If that happened, there would be a frightening backlash that would essentially be a kind of civil war...
If the bullet points Vasa Croe posted are all it is, it sounds like another boring and useless speech.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Maybe he's finally, finally realized that ISIS isn't the JV team afterall? Nah, I doubt it. He'll offer some blah,blah, blah about terrorism before leaping into his real passion, stripping away the Constitutional rights of American citizens, in particular, their right to defend themselves.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Obama drinking game, take a sip every time he says "I" or "me" or refers to himself.

You'll get hammered.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

I known, I am sure that he will tried to pass some executive decision on gun control, but if they are beyond of the scope of his power the supreme court will slap his hand very fast.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join