It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG Announcement from POTUS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
"My Administration.....uhhhh.....developed ISIS itself because.....uhhhh....we need some FOLKS....to uhhh.....combat Assad....and uhhhh.....it seems it's gotten away from us.....and we need all the guns now....uhhh"

~Obama's big announcement

ETA: Meant to say "ISIL"....Obama never says ISIS...for some strange and creepy reason
edit on 5-12-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
A presidential announcement on sunday...that's rude.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
"My Administration.....uhhhh.....developed ISIS itself because.....uhhhh....we need some FOLKS....to uhhh.....combat Assad....and uhhhh.....it seems it's gotten away from us.....and we need all the guns now....uhhh"

~Obama's big announcement

Just saw it on the news. The President will be speaking on the San Bernadino "terrorist" tragedy and ISIS . You win...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: wildb

Since we're speculating. . . . . it'll probably have to do with removal of freedoms, an apology to ISIS, a solution involving climate change, and an increase in taxes.

So, we're getting off easy???

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Oh man, I have to trim my toenails then.

Can someone TIVo it for me, I wouldn't want to miss the constitutional death dealers opinion of reality.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

POTUS'S Message: Welcome to Orwell's Reality. The NWO has decided for 2 superpowers. The USA, Australia and Europe and the second as Russia and China. The Middle East will now officially be the war zone. No worries. This is just to manipulate you. Everything is a lie. We say this because there is nothing you can do anymore. So while we may or may not be launching terrorist attacks on you we will keep saying its them. Who's them? Doesnt matter. Welcome. You wont enjoy.
edit on 5-12-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384

POTUS'S Message: Welcome to Orwell's Reality. The NWO has decided for 2 superpowers. The USA, Australia and Europe and the second as Russia and China. The Middle East will now officially be the war zone. No worries. This is just to manipulate you. Everything is a lie. We say this because there is nothing you can do anymore. So while we may or may not be launching terrorist attacks on you we will keep saying its them. Who's them? Doesnt matter. Welcome. You wont enjoy.

That would not surprise at all.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Its the reality honestly. Maybe minus the China part, but even that really..the rest though is true.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Its the reality honestly. Maybe minus the China part, but even that really..the rest though is true.

I think it will be some day for sure, but not too soon..

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
He will bash Republicans for something.....then he will bash Republicans for something else....then he will announce a new shiny Executive Order while waving his mighty pen....and then he will bash Republicans again.

Or, maybe he will explain why 72 people in Homeland Security is on the Watch List....or, how Tashfeen the Terror Lady slipped through Homeland Security's approval process....or how that can't possibly happen with the thousands of refugees he will bring into our homeland.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Obama doesn't make apologies for failing the American people, he just make more excuses.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It cant be denied at least some aspects of an Orwellian society are present. As to the rest. Who really knows.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
He better not interrupt my football game over some workplace shenanigans

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

It cant be denied at least some aspects of an Orwellian society are present. As to the rest. Who really knows.

They will get what they want, but it will take a very long time..

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
He'll probably use the term "common sense" which will make me puke. They use that phrase like anyone who doesn't agree with them is an idiot. Common sense gun laws are already there, they shouldn't be used for crimes, they shouldn't be owned by criminals and they shouldn't be owned by mentally unstable people. No more laws needed, done.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Maybe it's going to be that he'll veto the Planned Parenthood thing. But would he call a big press conference for that? Maybe to explain himself.
edit on 12/5/15 by FibroKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Or maybe Bin Laden came back from the dead and they killed him again for the third time..

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FibroKat

Leaving the sarcasm aside, I will say that to make an announcement on a Sunday, it has to do about terrorism.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Why do they make a big announcement about a big announcement, instead of just making a big announcement? It all seems so redundant.

Well, unless you are farming viewers.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: FibroKat

Leaving the sarcasm aside, I will say that to make an announcement on a Sunday, it has to do about terrorism.

Given that the public is likely to be preoccupied and the media pundits at home, its a good time to either....

A). Drop bad news or unpopular proposals.
B). Give a speech that you really dont want to give; for this guy, that would most likely be a very, very grudging admission that his national security policy is a dud.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join