It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG Announcement from POTUS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

And lets no forget that all those cuts that people wanted on the spying agencies are working.

I am adding sarcasm on that one.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Of course hindsight is always 20/20 but we sure missed the bus when Obama first ran his candidacy. Someone le
asked to the press that Obama wasn't an American citizen...I have to admit, they played it perfectly, alluding to the fact that he was Indeed born in Honolulu! While at the same time spreading poorly forged documents to the rubes that were eager to drink the "Birther movement kool-aid"... What went unnoticed was the FACT that Barack Obama for a time as a young adult not only lived in Kenya, but also became a Kenyan citizen. Don't know what current Kenyan law allows but when Obama became a Kenyan citizen, not only was Dual-citizenship NOT ALLOWED , one had to publicly denounce his or her citizenship from their native country (the USA in this case) which Barack Obama did. I would very much have liked to hear what Obama said during his USA denouncement speech...and it makes me wonder--I think he may actually be considering running for President again...but this time it would be for another country...maybe Iran, Kenya, the Caliphate...just a thought...When it's all said and done, he just might be a real-life Muslim Manchurian Candidate!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If I had to bet money, I will say that I am about 99.9 per cent sure he is going to announce an Executive Order related to gun control...Of course, that is after he bashes the Republicans for being obstructionists, telling us that Americans want "common sense" approaches, and if the Republicans won't do it, by gosh, he will do it with his mighty pen. And "God Bless America".

Anyone want to take that bet?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Maybe. My kids know better, but they aren't your typical kids, either. A lot of us that know wouldn't be here when it hit, either.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
"My fellow Americans, we must show the world what we really stand for. To show ISIS we are not afraid, by Executive Order I will be bringing all 10,000 Syrian refugees to America effective immediately".

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: wildb

BIG announcement from POTUS

I'll have a crack at predicting what he will say........

"People of Earth, it is time to know the truth about where we all came from. I have been tasked will communicating to you the truth that UFO's are extraterrestrial craft controlled by intelligent non-human beings and have been visiting Earth for millions of years, and created not only us in our present form, they also created all of the religions currently in existence. Furthermore, the aliens told me that they won't reveal themselves until we all give up our guns and submit to the cosmic will of pure freedom, which the United Nations will roll out via alien RFID-technology. If we do all this, then they promise to land and reveal themselves and give us free everything - they have communicated this to me and told me I should remain POTUS until this is done, so elections next year are nullified until we all submit to the cosmic will of pure freedom.......mmkay"

Or some other BS excuse to disarm America.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
From Usa today...

He will talk about his determination that the Islamic State group must be destroyed. And he will make the case that the United States must draw the nation's values - its commitment to justice, equality and freedom - to prevail over terrorist groups.

In other words, here come the gun grabbers.
edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: ipadkeyboarddisfunctiomal

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: gerbados2
was the FACT that Barack Obama for a time as a young adult not only lived in Kenya, but also became a Kenyan citizen.

Any evidence for that silly claim? Any at all?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes I had that "it's time" feeling yesterday. Everything is changing so fast, can't keep up with anything. There is so much - and so much more we don't know, or could probably ever imagine.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
*Sigh*.

This is going to be expensive. Should probably snatch up all the magazines, ammo and guns I want. I wish it were as cheap as buying a Guns and Ammo magazine.

My thought has always been that Obama was going to push his true ideology hard at the end of his second term. Can't get elected a second time if you're controversial, want to go hard so the person you want to win looks like a milder version.

Figure a huge swath of Americans will be mocked for caring about their religion, their guns and being scared of women and children and threats from abroad.

It's going to be interesting how he explains the c u next Tuesday woman that helped in the latest terror attack as being someone we shouldn't fear based on gender. I AM scared of women and kids when they are routinely used as pawns to blow people up.

We're probably going to be left with two crappy decisions again. I hope more and more of us start "throwing away" our votes so we can break this stupid cycle. I don't like a lot about Sanders, but I trust him far more than I do anyone else right now.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
You yanks... someone says ''gun control'' you immediately jump to the worst possible conclusion
'' they want to take away my god damn guns... ''

the idea of adjusting your laws is so beyond your train of thought...its pathetic. the whole world is laguhing at you.
keep your damn guns... but for christ sakes accept you have a problem and adjust your laws slightly - its not that hard.. your life wont end..

for all you anti obama fools.. i shake my head in pitty at you. You really have no idea about the real world when all you want to do is cry, moan and sob over the black man in office with the word hussein in his name.

Do none of you remember Bush/Cheney?
Do none of you remember McCain and Romney?
How about Hiliary?

Your in for a real shock when your next republican president is everything your wrongly accusing Obama for being.

jokes on you you are all being played for complete muppets - try to pretend like your not falling for it every...single...day!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well, it's Obama so I expect Obama to be Obama. Whatever he says, it won't surprise me much.

I will say this. Whatever it is, you can bet there are people within the MSM who know and they will (as usual) pretend they don't know but give "educated guesses" which will be somewhat vague but suspiciously specific. This will serve to prime the public for whatever it is so that whatever it is really won't sound so bad.

And he'll probably say "Now let me be clear" about 30 times.

Ummmm.....yeah. Obama is only transparent if you don't believe a word he says. That's what he meant when he said his administration would be shockingly transparent (or some such nonsense).
edit on 6-12-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I believe the POTUS will make a speech about the travesty of San Bernardino, and the recent attacks in London and Paris and the danger of ISIL and radicalization. Then he will speak on the importance of changing the laws of regulating guns so that it's not as easy to get weapons to commit such atrocities in the US. Perhaps he will go one step short of "declaring war on ISIL" by saying that the US will seek out and destroy ISIL and the steps the government is taking to keep the citizens safe.

He will probably also have to announce more spending on the military because the Air Force is literally running out of bombs and missiles to fire on ISIL in Syria.

“We’re expending munitions faster than we can replenish them,” Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Mark Welsh said Friday. “We need the funding in place to ensure we’re prepared for the long fight. This is a critical need.”

“B-1s have dropped bombs in record numbers,” Welsh also said. “We are able to manage inventories to sustain operations against ISIL at this time. We do need funding in place and the ability to forecast for production to be ready for the long fight… We continue to work on a longer term funding strategy which is absolutely required.”

Source
edit on 6-12-2015 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Gun control issues as well as the topic and possible action against terrorism don't seem to far off in the upcoming address. Some source info on his current involvements;

He had just meet with the former Arizona congresswoman, Gabrielle Giffords,

As the White House seeks ways that President Obama could legally tighten restrictions on gun ownership, including closure of the so-called gun show loophole, he met Friday with Gabrielle Giffords, the former Arizona congresswoman severely wounded in a mass shooting in Tucson in 2011 in which six people were killed.

The meeting with Giffords and her husband, NASA astronaut Mark Kelly, who advocate for tougher gun safety laws, was part of the Obama administration's ongoing dialogue "with those who share the president's passion for taking some common-sense steps to make it harder for those with bad intentions to get their hands on guns," White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters.

Source- LA Times

Obama looks to use executive power to close gun loophole

White House officials are seeking a way to use executive authority to close the so-called gun show loophole that allows thousands of people to buy firearms each year without a background check, but complicated legal issues have slowed the process.

Source- LATimes

Also, the talk of,

In his radio address, Mr Obama repeated his call for legislation forbidding people on the government's no-fly list to buy a gun, a measure that the Senate rejected on Thursday, 54 to 45. Advertisement

"Right now, people on the no-fly list can walk into a store and buy a gun. That is insane," Mr Obama said. "If you're too dangerous to board a plane, you're too dangerous, by definition, to buy a gun. And so I'm calling on Congress to close this loophole now. We may not be able to prevent every tragedy, but at a bare minimum, we shouldn't be making it so easy for potential terrorists or criminals to get their hands on a gun that they could use against Americans."

Source

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Historically, Oval Office addresses are significant.

Oval Office Addresses
President Date Subject References

Barack Obama Dec. 6, 2015 Addressing the threat of terrorism [2]
Aug. 31, 2010 End of U.S. combat operations in Iraq [3]
June 15, 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill [4]

George W. Bush Sept. 13, 2007 Iraq War [5]
Sept. 11, 2006 War on terror [6]
May 15, 2006 Immigration reform [7]
Dec. 18, 2005 Iraq War and the war on terror [8]
March 19, 2003 Beginning of combat operations in Iraq [9]
Sept. 11, 2001 Terrorist attacks in New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington, D.C. [10]

edit on 6-12-2015 by milom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
He's going to announce a new grand army of the republic to fight the trade federation...

Oooops wrong reality, or is it?.......

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Congressman Jar Jar will give him support and made him supreme chancellor Obama?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
You yanks... someone says ''gun control'' you immediately jump to the worst possible conclusion
'' they want to take away my god damn guns... ''

the idea of adjusting your laws is so beyond your train of thought...its pathetic. the whole world is laguhing at you.
keep your damn guns... but for christ sakes accept you have a problem and adjust your laws slightly - its not that hard.. your life wont end..

for all you anti obama fools.. i shake my head in pitty at you. You really have no idea about the real world when all you want to do is cry, moan and sob over the black man in office with the word hussein in his name.

Do none of you remember Bush/Cheney?
Do none of you remember McCain and Romney?
How about Hiliary?

Your in for a real shock when your next republican president is everything your wrongly accusing Obama for being.

jokes on you you are all being played for complete muppets - try to pretend like your not falling for it every...single...day!

Star for you. Thank God someone here still can think for themself.

This place is like a hive mind of stupidity. And yes, the world is laughing at them.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

As long as the Obama administration adheres to those bullet points, I am all for it.

Instead of using legalized propaganda, and every opportunity possible to alienate and infringe on Americans rights, he should really take to heart what he is saying.

Instead of using Loretta Lynch to further the agenda of taking away our Freedom of speech, he should really look in the mirror and ask himself if he has any of those values he talks about.
edit on 6-12-2015 by Anosognosia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

They all piss in the same pot both Republicans and Democrats.
A Globalist Orwellian agenda is becoming more apparent by the day.
The rhetoric is ratching up and the only things Americans have left is to hold onto their guns for the belief in that its the only thing that can halt a totalitarian Government from keeping them in chains,it lives deep down in the American psyche, the founding fathers beat the tyrannical British Crown by the use of being armed,it started there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join