It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG Announcement from POTUS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hey I heard he is in "transition" I mean Hillary.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

YOU sir are an insult to my RED NECK FARMER heritage!!! How dare you!

Apologize at once!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well, yes - in my part of the world it is very, very, VERY normal NOT to have a loved one killed by a criminal with a gun. Actually, isn't that what you want too?

Ditch the guns. Learn to do without them, reduce the chance you'll be standing at the grave of a loved one. Also please note that even a criminal can (and often will) be a father and husband too. It's all very fine to mutter about him being responsible for it - but he will be dead in your pretty world of self-defending heroes. But his children haven't done anything wrong, nor has his wife. Why is their grievance any different from yours, if you are the victim of gunslaughter?

You can't better the world by adding bad.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: ForteanOrg How many of those party wagons are packing? I'll bet any gunmen might be surprised ...

Ah, but you don't get how terrorists think. They are not there to survive, they are there to make a statement. The more people shoot at each other - the better it is in their book. If your red neck farmers grab their guns and start shooting at people, that's exactly what they want. Hey, that will cause more deaths than the attacker himself (or herself) can possibly kill. See, in such situations people get confused: is that dark guy there a terrorist? He's waving with a gun - let's kill him before he kills me! Gotcha!

Oh, heck, it was an old man with a walking stick. Must have my eyes checked later on..

I'm not saying that couldn't happen, but it is highly improbable. But, I do understand why you might have that ridiculous assumption. You have an entirely different culture and mindset.

I am beginning to understand the difference in the way Americans react and think about dangerous people and the way Europeans think and act. I saw an interview today with a bystander/witness in the London terror knife attack yesterday. The guy being interviewed talked about a woman bystander being threatened with the knife.....and what did the guy do? Did he charge at the man wielding the knife? Did he call out to other men to help him charge the attacker? No....HE WENT AND HID BEHIND A GARBAGE BIN!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
He’s what Obama should announce

ISIS problem

The creation of a 100,000 UN force sent to the ME under the commands of Russia and the US along with troops from the ME, Egypt, Iran, Syria, Iraq, Turkey and smaller amounts from Europe, Japan, China.

Then an international meeting of the major ME countries and the US and Russia to begin to solve this ME ongoing crises

Do this through the UN if possible

MASS KILLINGS

Call a conference of GOP and democratic leaders to hash out viable gun control measures. Obama has to call the GOP and NRA out! Convince them of the error of their ways and ideas.

Creation of a commission with psychiatrists, sociologists, law enforcement officials, and other experts to study this issue and offer suggestions on how to eliminate this problem or at least partially stop it.

A national day of unity so the country can get on board with the plan to eliminate hatred and disunity in the country.

But Obama of course doesn’t have the balls to do any of this

edit on 6-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Or else you will shoot me, no doubt. Well, I'm not aware of having insulted anybody, so I can't apologize for it either. You'll need to be more specific: where did I insult your forefathers?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
According to Drudge, TONIGHT:

OBAMA VOWS TO SAVE CHRISTMAS

www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here's what he will say:

Same old platitudes about how he is doing this and doing that to defeat ISIS

Same old platitudes about gun control

Emotionless, machine like responses that he himself won’t even follow up on

Rather than dynamic and bold solutions for severe problems Obama will advocate spineless, empty platitudes and useless responses that will get nowhere fast

He should try to for once lead

But its just not in his soul

I'd rather watch the NFL game

Who’s playing tonight?

edit on 6-12-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswordsThe guy being interviewed talked about a woman bystander being threatened with the knife.....and what did the guy do? Did he charge at the man wielding the knife? Did he call out to other men to help him charge the attacker? No....HE WENT AND HID BEHIND A GARBAGE BIN!!!!!!!

A wise man. Now, what do you think a nervous, knife-swinging idiot would do if he saw me charging him? Run? I don't think so. I think he would grab that woman and use her as a hostage, eliminating any chance for the woman to escape. The woman probably survived and so did he - because they are not trying to be heroes, they are merely trying to survive.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So answer me this.

Why is it the SANE people are going around killing more people than the INSANE ones ?

I wonder how many people Obama has killed with those mass drone attacks.

I wonder how many people have been killed by that 'gun violence' from the US administration arming 'terrorists'.

I don't get why people are pushing guns, and mental health in the same sentence.

They sound like nazi's, and we all know what they did to people that couldn't fight back.

They also went around burning books they didn't like.

Just like the NEONAZIS are going around 'burning' guns they don't like.

Public service announcement.

Watch out for the Brownshirts.

This concludes this broadcast from Internet Free America.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Why does anyone run for president and only do the easy things

The job is a challenge that often calls for dynamic actions

Obama hasn’t done one thing in office that’s could be classified as bold, dynamic, or risky that would cause change in any policy

Jimmy Carter DEMANDED the leaders of Egypt and Israel make peace

Nixon went to China

Kennedy did numerous things to such a degree it go him killed

Eisenhower intervened and stopped France and Britain from invading Egypt

Every president has done important things and took risks

What has one thing that Obama done that was risky?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
2.5 million people died in the US in 2014. a little over 200 were involved in what are classified as mass shootings. 12,000 died from guns and the overwhelming majority were suicides.

that is .0048% of all deaths in the US. .000014% are involved in Mass Shootings.

Sorry, but that is not a epidemic.

Do we want even one death, no, but when looking at suicides and how the majority of the mass shooters were on someones 'crazy' radar it would make sense to look at what causes it not the vessel that is used.

If a gun is not there, people will stab, choke, run over, beat and do anything to kill someone else. Time to resolve the issue of where it comes from and look inward at ourselves and those close to us.

We can start with some violent crime statistics as to why we NEED firearms.

1 in 5 woman are were RAPED in 2014 according to the CDC. Not a left or right ing think tank. the CDC. That manes there is a 20% chance you wife, daughter, mother or sister could be raped this year. My advice...get them a gun, teach them how to use it and have some peace of mind.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Another thing...

Obama better be careful every time he opens his mouth the terrorist contradict him

There a JV team

Their under control

Just last week before California he said we are protected

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Calm down. No one is coming for you boom boom sticks.

Obama can blow as much smoke as he likes about gun control out his arse and it mean F all as it wont pass your congress and so nothing will happen.

And while you are sitting in your Attic/Basement /barn/shed/bunker rocking back and forth hugging your guns crying about the false fear Obama will come knocking for them he instead strips more rights behind your back while your distracted.

Politicians may be a corrupt and vile lot but they are not stupid. They know that a gun ban is pointless and would be like pissing in the wind with 300 million guns floating about the USA. Gun control would be a pipe dream!
No they just bring up gun control as a distraction as they know it gets the ignorant masses all riled up and focused on that, meanwhile they get up to no good while the public attention is on that.

If your not careful the only right you will have left will be your guns as all the rest will be gone. Maybe if the American people had spent just as much effort on there other rights as they do there guns and spoke up as loudly there would have been no patriot act, no TSA, , no Mass domestic spying, no circumvention of Due process, no limits of free speech and no militarised police?

edit on 6-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

In my part of the world, it is also very, very normal to not have a relative killed by a gun, and I live in a CCW red state where almost everyone I know owns a gun ... How does that work out I wonder?

I have had a relative murdered, but he was stabbed.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Is anyone else saying it's gonna be a huge announcement? It could be CNN being they way CNN usually is.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Very well said.

It gets tiring listening to all these people flip-out over this issue.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

Politicians may be a corrupt and vile lot but they are not stupid. They know that a gun ban is pointless and would be like pissing in the wind with 300 million guns floating about the USA. Gun control would be a pipe dream! No they just bring up gun control as a distraction as they know it gets the ignorant masses all riled up and focused on that, meanwhile they get up to no good while the public attention is on that.

Oh they are that stupid.

Gun control isn't a pipe dream they have been going at it for over 70 years to now where the second is a former shell of itself.

Some people fully support asking the state for permission to exercise their GOD given rights.

Which they would not stand for if it was 'free speech' or 'the right to vote'.

The only people who are scared of guns are the politicians.

Since they hide behind people with guns. All the while telling us they are 'bad'.

Maybe if the American people had spent just as much effort on there other rights as they do there guns and spoke up as loudly there would have been no patriot act

That's the funny part here. The anti gunners/Obama are using the same 'logic' that passed the Patriot Act.

Scare the public good enough. They can work 'wonders'. Just like the PA,NDAA.
edit on 6-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

(post by milom removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You are aware of the fact that only .0009 percent of all Americans that were alive on 9/11 were killed that day, are you? So, it's not just the numbers, but also the impact of the event that seems to matter. 9/11 was sufficient to declare a world-wide war on terrorism, I guess that the spree of shootings you haved in the US lately is indeed sufficient to say that it's "an epedemic".

Also, if firearms are widely available people will still be raped. The only difference is that in a country where guns are abundand, they will probably be shot afterwards and they will not show up in the rape statistics - they will show up in the "murder" statistics.

Yes, we don't want ONE death. So, ditch the guns.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join