It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
News media is saying this all is over an 'argument' at the workplace.

Somehow....I find this...very...FULL OF SH ITE

link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

It has been posted three times already, they are not claiming responsibility, just praising it.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
EXCLUSIVE: ISIS Adherents Praise San Bernardino Massacre, "America Burning"

Hmmm.

to add- The Islamic State created a horrifying hashtag praising the mass shooting but did not take credit for the killings

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

There's already a spit ton of that stuff out there. Took way, way less time than the last shooting too.

I wouldn't rule out anything yet.

link   
a reply to: galaga

The new term for "bad guys" is to call them "bad actors" since they are the ones performing the bad acts. So, I would really not read all that into the use of that term "actor" in this context at all.

link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
Cop running in pursuit www.broadcastify.com...

Cops chasing possible 3 suspects 2 dark clothing 1 light. Reporting 2 went into Apt#1 calling for backup.

link   
a reply to: WP4YT

Neither of those names are verified, one is completely bogus.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It was on system 10, which at the time was the incident channel. Hours ago.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ahh, ok you are talking about when you heard it earlier.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Yep. Right now it's just a theory, but it's the front runner. Certainly lends credence to the possibility this was a hit, but still too early to know.

I'm on page 84 trying to catch up, but I am not buying the hit theory. A professional hit would target the individual(s) and get out. They would not go in and shoot up a bunch of developmentally disabled folks and other random holiday party office workers.

link   
Police press conference in a couple of minutes.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It has been posted three times already, they are not claiming responsibility, just praising it.

Yes, at this point in the venture, I find it hard to be soley an employee issue.. I am on the fence for now
thanks for the 411 Sremm

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

They have been saying that for 20 mins, only reason I have the boob tube off mute.

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

It sounds like that was by design which again argues against it being "just an angry fight."

It seems like the gunmen entered, emptied their clips, re-loaded, emptied once more and left. That's coordinated plan.

If this is all just a fight, then it's an ongoing situation, not a spur of the moment Christmas Party spat.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
EXCLUSIVE: ISIS Adherents Praise San Bernardino Massacre, "America Burning"

Hmmm.

Sure looks fishy to me. Cnn not mentioning Isis at all in the time I'm listening. Kinda sounds like Isis isn't even on their radar. Am I missing something? Those Isis tweets called the shooters lions... Soldiers....

link   
If you have been in big corporations you know that bad meetings are preceded by days and often weeks of rumor and leaked bits of information. For example, if they were talking budget cuts and layoffs, this person may have felt like he was on the chopping block weeks ago and was just waiting for the news. Not everything is as it seems and leaving a meeting and coming back an hour later fully armed with pipe bombs is not out of the question. The truth is we simply dont know yet.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

What channel are you watching?

link   
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

one doesn't prep pipe bombs in half an hour.

That is one of the Peace's that's has me stumped. Along with getting in a work place argument then going and get friends that were ready to die for him. Makes no sense what so ever.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I am not ruling anything out... it is an absolute manifestation and quite large on the scale.. So many layers....

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WP4YT
With names like Faroud Saeed, and Tyreep Ardogan, this is clearly an attack by right wing extremists against planned parenthood.

If only they had "no guns allowed" signs in San Bernardino, so many lives could have been saved today.

'Erdogan, it has already been explained that it is a meme about the Turkish President.

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SPECULATING, MODS ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS.

-FBB

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join