It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Cop running in pursuit www.broadcastify.com...

link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
MSNBC calling it work place violence.

lol...yeah right.

link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Don't listen to Fox or MSNBC they both are to far biased.

CNN is much better but they at least haven't speculated names or motives.

link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

sounds like she was tempted to go off on a tangent on that topic she does seem to be speaking oddly i think its just stress of the event and her not being prepaired

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes
Heard on scanner: "it looks like the FBI is gonna be taking this over pretty soon"

I hope they have alot of BACKUP... This is going to need alot of hands on deck and the crime scene is h u g e !!!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: opethPA

Did somebody actually say body armor? All I've heard is vests. More than once, vests.

Also haven't heard anything else about this Farooq guy.

Thought that name sounded familiar! Page 4.

Yea I caught it literally as I turned my scanner on. Not even five seconds later I would've missed it entirely.

link   

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

No, not the strangling.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Your right about that, just parroting what the talking heads rambling about.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: galaga

Are you new to life or something? Media is 99% speculation during live unfolding events.

No. What I'm saying is , the news reporter didn't say shooter he said actor. This was on live TV. He said somthing like "one shooter escaped and the other actor is in the SUV"

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I read the first few pages, and roughly the last dozen. You're slipping, people of ATS, no summaries? The MH flight thread had plenty, and none here. < waggles finger & goes * tsk* >
I'm not reading the 70 pages I skipped, I don't have the time for that. Aside from "someone shot somewhere up and killed a dozen + people", what's the general info summary here? And none of that "false flag" crap, tangible info. Pretty please?

2 dead "suspects"... One on the run...

14 known victims, upwards of 15-20 injured...

And that's pretty much everything Nyiah.

Fast moving, nothing tangible.

Google Maps - San Bernadino CA

* - CA Law Enforcement codes

* - Broadcastify Internet police scanner list - San Bernadino County / CHiPs - live feeds

* - County System 1 -Sheriff and Fire

* - San Bernardino Frequency Directory
edit on 2-12-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Numbers

link   
a reply to: Nyiah

14 dead, 17 wounded.

Two shooters ( I think) down and a possible third outstanding
SUV was shot up with one suspect getting out and downed a few feet away with another one dead in the SUV. Pipe bombs thrown out while it was chased.
Story of someone leaving then coming back to the party after getting mad.
Others talking terrorism, not much info out tho.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
EXCLUSIVE: ISIS Adherents Praise San Bernardino Massacre, "America Burning"

Hmmm.
just a matter of time huh, NEO? GREAT FIND... I would not rule them out j u s t yet....

link   
Definitely persuing someone. Cop was talking and running. Now it seems like he stopped, hes out of breath.

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I read the first few pages, and roughly the last dozen. You're slipping, people of ATS, no summaries? The MH flight thread had plenty, and none here. < waggles finger & goes * tsk* >
I'm not reading the 70 pages I skipped, I don't have the time for that. Aside from "someone shot somewhere up and killed a dozen + people", what's the general info summary here? And none of that "false flag" crap, tangible info. Pretty please?

I'm late too but here goes a try.

Shooters (3 or maybe more) opened fire at a community center that employs 550 people during a banquet. Shooters fled in black SUV.Police found black SUV. Firefight erupted. Conflicting reports of one shooter running and two dead then one maybe still alive. Then there was activity at another location and they are still searching for possible runner or more suspects. Checked Amazon and Wells Fargo and now seem to have surrounded a house. Fourteen people have died.

link   
Washington Post is reporting an LE source has told them that "multiple devices were thrown from the SUV during the chase."

So every last one of those will need to be found and inspected. I know they've already found a cell phone that may have been thrown from the vehicle but the officer calling it in wasn't positive.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Man my scanner listening skills stink, though I do have CNN talking and typing.

Was it on the 6,7,8 SB scanner?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Nyiah

14 dead, 17 wounded.

Two shooters ( I think) down and a possible third outstanding
SUV was shot up with one suspect getting out and downed a few feet away with another one dead in the SUV. Pipe bombs thrown out while it was chased.
Story of someone leaving then coming back to the party after getting mad.
Others talking terrorism, not much info out tho.

Problem with the "coming back to party after getting mad" story, one doesn't prep pipe bombs in half an hour.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
With names like Faroud Saeed, and Tyreep Ardogan, this is clearly an attack by right wing extremists against planned parenthood.

If only they had "no guns allowed" signs in San Bernardino, so many lives could have been saved today.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join