It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: ReadLeader

Yep. Right now it's just a theory, but it's the front runner. Certainly lends credence to the possibility this was a hit, but still too early to know.

I'm on page 84 trying to catch up, but I am not buying the hit theory. A professional hit would target the individual(s) and get out. They would not go in and shoot up a bunch of developmentally disabled folks and other random holiday party office workers.

Yes, because people who carry out hits are always so dependable and can be relied upon to do one thing and one thing only, every time.

Again, it's a theory, not an answer. But saying this wouldn't happen if it was a hit is silly. There are any number of people who enjoy killing for the sake of killing. Beyond that, you're coming at it from the angle that it was a professional hit against one or two people. For all we know, the whole room could've been targets.

We don't know. That's why it's a theory.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed. Not buying that dispute thing at all.

I'm going with my first instinct of cartel...for now. They have to be mad about those wiretaps and arrests. Wish we knew what the banquet was and who was there.

link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Nice, please keep us posted Destiny!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Nobody gets mad at the company party and then comes back with two shooters to mow everyone down.

(That scenario has actually happened to me when I worked security. Some guy got mad at the bartenders at a wedding because they wouldn't give him a "take out" case of beer, so he said he was going to come back with his UZI and shoot the place up. I called the cops and they arrived pronto and talked him out of it. lol. Some people can't hold their liquor. He went home a sobered up individual.)
edit on 2-12-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

link   
Conference has started.

link   
Press conference now....

link   

originally posted by: galaga

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: galaga

Are you new to life or something? Media is 99% speculation during live unfolding events.

No. What I'm saying is , the news reporter didn't say shooter he said actor. This was on live TV. He said somthing like "one shooter escaped and the other actor is in the SUV"

What he said was something along the lines of " the cops were being careful in case the one shooter in the SUV was "acting" like he was dead" They weren't implying that he was an actor, just that the cops were cautious of approaching the vehicle.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Right now, you could cover a hit with a random shooting in this country and have people make it into what all else you wanted it to seem like.

link   
Any more news on the alleged bomb threats that were reported a few hours ago?

link   
Explosive device confirmed, yet this was a 'workplace argument'

Right.....effing DOPES

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Presser online:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The guest list will be the first thing summoned and prob the last thing we can get a copy of... Agree w/you 150%

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed. Not buying that dispute thing at all.

I'm going with my first instinct of cartel...for now. They have to be mad about those wiretaps and arrests. Wish we knew what the banquet was and who was there.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FOX Source: Third suspect is a female.

Well thats funny since Greta asked if 3 MALE suspects is confirmed... 2 hrs ago and the reporter said..."Yes"

Shall we turn the tube off, cuz I feel dumber

link   
WOW 2 dead at scene of suv 1 male 1 female

link   
2 suspects dead. One male. One female.

link   
One dead female in the big shoot out. Both armed to the teeth.

link   
A female? Now it's gotten weird

link   
That confirms the SHE we heard on scanner earlier ...

link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Who confirmed he was an employee? Google brings up sources I don't personally trust.
Not saying it is false, just wondering where the info is coming from.
edit on ndWed, 02 Dec 2015 19:39:54 -0600America/Chicago1220155480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

link   
Now he's saying 'assault' weapons, and hand guns.

Male and Female.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join