It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
press confrence happening on fox 10 now with what i belive is hosptial owner/boss ,currently shes talking about how well her hosptial is doing and how prepaired they are as the regions only major trauma center

hospital lady is vaguly hinting about epidemic of mass shootings,she looks close to breaking down either from emotion or stress of the event
edit on 2-12-2015 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Fox seems to be the only one reporting, I know Sham was talking about that name earlier so might be something to it.
Did they say where they got the name?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
Im using the flightradar25 app on mobile and there are helicopters sweeping the area spread across from Maywood to Redlands
edit on 2-12-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Really disliking these, "omg something just isnt right" and "i feel something wrong" crap. Please spare us those replies for now. Nobody cares what you feel.

I've already seen a video of a news reporter calling one of the shooters an actor.

link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Tayyip Erdogan is the President of Turkey. It's a meme.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Some of the scanner feeds cover more than one incident and radio calls are brief so there could be confusion.

I heard one call referring to a guy who had just strangled his wife and was waiting for the police to arrive on his front porch. The officers responding were told to look for a machete by the dresser. Had nothing to do with the mass shooting.

link   

edit on 2-12-2015 by RainyState because: Hit the wrong button

link   

link   
Oh I do not like this chick AT ALL...

"Just go home to our loved ones and uh....... just..... remember that this could happen at any time."

WHO ARE YOU and.....

WHAT?

link   
a reply to: galaga

Are you new to life or something? Media is 99% speculation during live unfolding events.

link   
***Already adressed***
edit on 2-12-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Post removed.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
MSNBC calling it work place violence.

link   
I'd suggest ignoring names the news is throwing out right now, until we get an actual press conference from a police representative. Fareeq whatever, I believe, was the name of a man that left the party before the shooters arrived. It's awful convenient to chuck out a foreign-sounding name right now as flame-fanning. I'm prepared to eat my words later.

link   

originally posted by: galaga

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Really disliking these, "omg something just isnt right" and "i feel something wrong" crap. Please spare us those replies for now. Nobody cares what you feel.

I've already seen a video of a news reporter calling one of the shooters an actor.

Yea? And what was the context in which is was used? Seeing as "one who participates in an action" is one of the definitions of actor, and it would hardly be the first time the media has used the term in that way.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Yeah I posted it way way up there somewhere. Have they mentioned it in the press conference?

link   
I read the first few pages, and roughly the last dozen. You're slipping, people of ATS, no summaries? The MH flight thread had plenty, and none here. < waggles finger & goes * tsk* >
I'm not reading the 70 pages I skipped, I don't have the time for that. Aside from "someone shot somewhere up and killed a dozen + people", what's the general info summary here? And none of that "false flag" crap, tangible info. Pretty please?
edit on 12/2/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: opethPA

Did somebody actually say body armor? All I've heard is vests. More than once, vests.

Also haven't heard anything else about this Farooq guy.

Thought that name sounded familiar! Page 4.

link   
a reply to: six67seven

Im telling yall...whether a major event like this is legit or conspired, they learned a lot from Sandy Hook. Loose lips sink ships.
This is the new news. We dont get anything except for theorizing talking heads on fox, msnbc, et al until the full 'official story' is ready for the public.
Got yer tinfoil firmly atop??

Or maybe it's just psycho's with guns?

Maybe nobody is orchestrating anything from the side lines and we have a real problem happening right now in the real world and there really are bad people out there who want to hurt each and every one of us?.....or maybe you think that there are no bad people in the world?.....just bad politicians and bad shadow governments and bad TV stations that are calling the shots and want to hurt us?

Maybe, just maybe, there are people out there that are hell bent on killing us for our values and beliefs because of their values and beliefs and there is no big conspiracy?

Food for thought?

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join