It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING- Active Shooter Reported At Planned Parenthood Colorado.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Plz people be safe, my thoughts go out to the victims and there families.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowen20
At planned parenthood, OR near planned parenthood?

I ask because several news stations are saying the word "Near" as opposed to actually at planned parenthood.
So wording matters, though I suppose the incident could have started "At" that location.

I also read that someone was shot at the vision clinic adjacent to the abortion building.

Active shooter situation reported near Planned Parenthood

gazette.com...

edit on 27-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: link added

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Lady being interviewed on phone in touch with co workers locked inside super cuts saying that gunman is not contained and swat has been called in.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, if someone is going to the abortion clinic, an active shooter comes in and kills the unborn baby along with the mother. That doesn't really seem justifiable to me.

This kind of activity seems to be more like a form of terrorism than anything. The people doing this over the years seem to think they are doing good. That is a sign of mental illness, there are peaceful ways to do things without terrorizing people.

Do you have a source stating that is what happened?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
My god the woman on the phone being interviewed just put a shout-out to her co-workers and told us all about the ice on her car....

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Does anyone know the name of the shooter, weapon being utilized? God please let the LEO's survive.....

Any social media trending?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Shamrock6

Because this is on going and the gunmen hasn't been caught or killed yet, we can't know what his motives are but with the recent media/GOP hype of CMP's videos we can make the assumption his actions are based off of that. Time will tell. If that is the case, the CMP and its supporters should be ashamed of themselves.

It's an act of domestic terrorism.

Whether a member on ats is conservative or progressive, pro choice or pro life is completely and utterly immaterial to that fact.

Not that you could tell it by the comments popping up as early as page one of this thread.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah her ice buildup situation prevented her from getting to work on time....apparently..

link   

Domestic terrorism that very well may have been fueled by CMP's videos and the media/GOP hype of them. To rule that out is naive.

link   

Thank you for trying to be the voice of reason, incidents like these dont always bring the best out of people.

link   

It's an act of domestic terrorism.

To be fair we don't know that....

Could be some guy who was pissed because his Missus decided to get a Abortion so he went in with a gun.

then again it could be a radical pro-lifer who has committed this as a act of terrorism.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah her ice buildup situation prevented her from getting to work on time....apparently..

Best excuse to day the day of work. EVER.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This motherfer is crazy. It is like 18 degrees and snowing out there. Bring his ass down CSPD!

Seriously, in a case like this a youtube style execution is needed and welcome.
edit on 27-11-2015 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

link   
One officer is still in the "danger zone", inside the clinic. Aside from the 3 officers, there are also civilian injuries.

link   
Not sure how true this is but the lady on the cbsn news live feed, said that the fbi approched some PP clinics telling them to be on the look out for suspicious people, because of an increase in threats since the PP videos came out.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Domestic terrorism that very well may have been fueled by CMP's videos and the media/GOP hype of them. To rule that out is naive.

Apparently I'm being entirely too subtle for you.

I haven't ruled anything out as to what his motivation may be.

What I am ruling out is engaging in the "you're a dirty progressive" type comments and "blame all the conservatives!" type comments for this event.

Hopefully you finally understand the point that I made.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

The topic of this thread is the developing story of an active shooter. Not politics. Please refrain from political baiting and trolling. Do not reply to this post.
edit on 11/27/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
this guy could be a atheist upset because his baby has been aborted and not christian at all

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
And people are pooping their pants over immigrants while domestic terrorism like this goes ignored. Because it's not terrorism if a Yank does it? WTH is wrong with people's logic?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join