It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING- Active Shooter Reported At Planned Parenthood Colorado.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Those are the facts. And now there's talk of protests that were going on at that PP clinic. At this point, obviously, we don't know the shooters motives but the call for help came from PP and now he's barricaded inside it.
edit on 27-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This could be any number of things, including an anti-abortion activist. The easiest conclusion is always the first one people will jump to. Right now, that trends between anti-abortion radicals who have a verified history of attacking clinics although they've been quiet recently and a young, white male who wants to take as many out with him as he can. Perhaps the two intersect in this instance?
edit on 27-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Some national news agencies have jumped the gun, saying the shooter was detained. But i will tell you that locaal cs media does a great job at reporting, specifically kktv. They did a great job during the fires and flooding here as well.

edit on 27-11-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Shocking that national media outlets can't get their facts straight. Kktv is going a fine job of providing the facts, so how come CNN, Fox, and the like aren't watching their stream as well?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Saying the shooter is "Contained" and saying that the shooter has been naturalised are different saying he was contained was accurate based on earlier reports that suggested the officers knew his location and had him contained to that area. This report and since been proven to be false.

link   
We had an incident in Austin last year ( I think ) where protesters were assaulted by passers by.

US has no shortage of nonpartisan straight up unintelligible crazy.

link   
a reply to: Swills

Who knows, i have no idea where they get their info from..

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thats true, but authorities said he was contained inside the building, authorities have since retracted on that, and local news reported it.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Yeah that was at that moment...someone here asked what contained meant. But then they said they weren't sure he was in there (or contained). The explosives thing is a worry if there's any validity in that. Sounds like there are more than a few people hit and in hospitals.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yes, he's trapped in the building. Police don't know exactly where inside the building he is. He will not escape, unless he kills himself. I wonder if police have tried calling inside the clinic to get in touch with him?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I believe the LE spokesperson actually said on this one station that they weren't 100% that he is even still in the PP building.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Those are the facts. And now there's talk of protests that were going on at that PP clinic. At this point, obviously, we don't know the shooters motives but the call for help came from PP and now he's barricaded inside it.

I get it. You very much want this to be about PP.

It could be. But, it could be something else.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

If you really think he'll come out of there alive, you haven't been paying attention. The chances of that happening are very low. He went in there to take as many out with him as he could. That's the pattern in this sort of thing, no matter who's pulling it off.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yeah, a lot of what we hear in the first couple of hours of any event like this is either assumption, suspicion or misunderstanding or mis-repeating some information. We're listening in as this happens. I'm not at all surprised that, in the rush to get the story out, people get parts of the story wrong.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Just like you don't want it to be about PP. Guess we'll just have to continue to see what develops.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh, I dunno. They caught the Aurora shooter and one of the Boston bombers alive, despite the fact that they fired about a gazlilion rounds at him.

Yep. And by the way they are also talking about doing a door-to-door search very much like in Boston.

Now this station is talking to a WH spokesperson and all going off track on Paris. And they were doing well until now. Sigh.
edit on 11/27/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

(post by superluminal11 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

That's what the station has been reporting. They've not said he's holed up in the Subway or any other store.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

www.broadcastify.com... POLICE SCANNER

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I'm not at all surprised that, in the rush to get the story out, people get parts of the story wrong.

And that confusion will then be feeding 100 conspiracy theories in a weeks time, with people quoting obviously incorrect news statements as though they were "lies" rather than "mistakes".

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join