It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING- Active Shooter Reported At Planned Parenthood Colorado.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MajorAce

And there's the support I knew was coming.

link   
Wow, ill be driving my wife to work over in that area of town in just another hour... That is just great.

And everybody has their panties in a wad about 'muslim' terrorists...

This needs to stop happening to our city.
edit on 27-11-2015 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

link   
At planned parenthood, OR near planned parenthood?

I ask because several news stations are saying the word "Near" as opposed to actually at planned parenthood.
So wording matters, though I suppose the incident could have started "At" that location.

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Remember folks, there are no Christian extremists and this could not possibly be terrorism.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

edit on 11/27/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowen20
At planned parenthood, OR near planned parenthood?

I ask because several news stations are saying the word "Near" as opposed to actually at planned parenthood.
So wording matters, though I suppose the incident could have started "At" that location.

To be clear initial reports stated that it was "at" planned parenthood, could very well be inaccurate but that is what the first reports have said.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure hate is nonpartisan. Many times these things turn out to be a disgruntled employee or jilted lover. Just something to consider before the actual facts are available.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Wow, ill be driving my wife to work over in that area of town in just another hour... That is just great.

And everybody has their panties in a wad about 'muslim' terrorists...

This needs to stop happening to our city.

Well police are now advising that you don't go anywhere near the area.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The streaming video says, "AT Colorado Planned Parenthood".

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
For anybody who actually cares about the incident instead of trying to turn this into a progressive/conservative abortion/anti abortion circle jerk:

Media is reporting that police scanner says the shooter is a white male believed to be in his 40s. At least one officer down, possibly two but still unconfirmed. Two other people wounded that are known at this time. Nearby businesses and residents are being told to lockdown and shelter in place. Media is being told to stay back as the area is still hot.

Just got an alert that "gunman is being sought" according to police spokesman. Not sure if that means he's managed to escape or they just haven't found him yet. If he's on the loose I expect this may well get worse.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
LIVE STREAM

www.kktv.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Another right-wing, hate-group terrorist. I just hope they take him alive so we can hear him admit it. What a piece of human garbage.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Our friends in Colorado can't catch a break. Let's take this A.S. out ASAP.!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

According to the RT article, the shooter has barricaded himself inside PP.

Local Colorado outlets report this is happening at PP.

ktla.com...

The reports came from a Planned Parenthood located at 3480 Centennial Blvd., the Colorado Springs Fire Department tweeted around 11:50 a.m. PST.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
As of this time it has just been confirmed that the shooter is still active.

Three police officers injured.
edit on 27-11-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Because this is on going and the gunmen hasn't been caught or killed yet, we can't know what his motives are but with the recent media/GOP hype of CMP's videos we can make the assumption his actions are based off of that. Time will tell. If that is the case, the CMP and its supporters should be ashamed of themselves.

link   
Local news is saying at least 3 officres shot, no word on condition except that one was shot in the hand. No info on other injuries/fatalities.

Gunman still active, but they know where he is inside the building, and he is contained to that spot.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel
Brought to you by extremism, of any type. Most Republicans don't want to be associated with a killer at an abortion clinic just like most muslims don't want to be associated with terrorists, atheists don't want to be associated with Stalin etc. The problem is extremism in any ideology.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
one injured officer may be unaccounted for.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So, if someone is going to the abortion clinic, an active shooter comes in and kills the unborn baby along with the mother. That doesn't really seem justifiable to me.

This kind of activity seems to be more like a form of terrorism than anything. The people doing this over the years seem to think they are doing good. That is a sign of mental illness, there are peaceful ways to do things without terrorizing people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join