It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are wakeing up....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Most modern producers don’t feel they have full rights over their own lives.

We have been living through a period dominated by hierarchy – where people who order other people around are important, and all others are an undifferentiated mass.

All of this is fraudulent and manipulative. Worse, it has left most of us with an inferiority complex. We are the unnamed peasants, the “workers.”
They believe it in measure, of course, but they also believe that other people (namely the operators of institutions) have a legitimate right to tell them how to drive, educate their children, spend their money, ingest substances, report their business dealings, and on and on and on.

We build the system’s roads, we build their monuments, we supply their banquets, we build and drive their limousines, we build their governor’s mansions, and we cut their grass and install their air conditioning and repair their roofs.

We pay their policemen and their firemen and their tax men.
We pay for their cars and their gas and their guns and their bullets and their uniforms.

Without us, they have nothing but words.

If we ever decide not to play their game, they are done.

It doesn’t matter how many enforcers they have on their payrolls – the moment we stop complying, those enforcers will see the end of their paychecks.
We need another holiday that "we the people" create (who says we cant have another day off), just enjoying what we have built not spending a dime its our day, not another holiday they can budget, and profit off our labor........

We producers are manifestly unhappy about what the systems of the world are doing to us, but most of us don’t think we have any right to dictate to them. The truth, however, is this:

Without us, they are destitute, and we don’t need them........
edit on 25-11-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

That's great, more passive observers.

I'm going to hit snooze, what's the use of waking up if no one will stand up and act.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Oh , but without them hiring you to install their air conditioning or cutting their grass etc, you are without a paycheque n'est pas?

It's how the world works it's up to you to aim higher.

Try not think of yourself as a slave. You most likely hired a few slaves yourself today when you bought something or turned your tv on. Somebody else is providing things for you too right?
edit on 25-11-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You're right, but unfortunately your words land at the bases of Ivory Towers. They don't listen to the same radio as you and I....

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

This waking up crap is funny to me,I have to work at 6am......going to bed,you people are strange and I have to go to work and serve people....you wake up and go live your life.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

what does one have to do with the other? We're strange...Good Night Lucy, check all of those mattresses for bed bugs please..

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
What are us "slaves" prepared to sacrifice to cause the have got's to fall? That's the question.

I mean, personally I'm prepared to just drive off into the sunset in my truck, with nothing but a sleeping bag and gas cooker.

But fact is, most people aren't even prepared to give up there xbox and 50 inch plasma screen to gain some respect for themselves and stick it to the man. So we're all alone in this world in that sense... you can just walk away from it anytime you want, but you'll be completely on your own.

As long as TPTB have a carrot to hang over the heads of the masses, then you'll always be on your own if you ever dare to stand up to the system... Because we are just a stupid primitive species of creature.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

This waking up crap is funny to me,I have to work at 6am......going to bed,you people are strange and I have to go to work and serve people....you wake up and go live your life.
just one of us is strange......lol
All of us together can get there attention without firing a shot

good night john boy...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Everyone wakes up, all the time, most at very regular intervals.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
S+F.

Your comment makes everyone wonder, 'why then is Obama about to murder what a capitalist system loves the most : Christians ?'

a.k.a Law Abiding Tax Payers

Unless of course the elite are all working for aliens who want this planet for themselves without humans on it.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Except that they are you.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Pardon my off topic question, but I have to ask:

What is the name of the book that your avatar picture comes from ?

I recognize the picture from a great sci-fi book that I read many years ago, but for the life of me can't remember the name of it or who the author was.

I'd love to get my hands on that book and read it again !

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSpongeX

Not sure what the book was because i got the wallpaper from Google under the alias of Fantasy Wallpaper: Fantasy - Sunset

The picture link then went to www.myfreewallpapers.net...

Maybe the author of the webpage can help you.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
Most modern producers don’t feel they have full rights over their own lives.

We have been living through a period dominated by hierarchy – where people who order other people around are important, and all others are an undifferentiated mass.

All of this is fraudulent and manipulative. Worse, it has left most of us with an inferiority complex. We are the unnamed peasants, the “workers.”
They believe it in measure, of course, but they also believe that other people (namely the operators of institutions) have a legitimate right to tell them how to drive, educate their children, spend their money, ingest substances, report their business dealings, and on and on auments, we supply their banquets, we build and drive their limousines, we build their governor’s mansions, and we cut their grass and install their air conditioning and repair their roofs.

We pay their policemen and their firemen and their tax men.
We pay for their cars and their gas and their guns and their bullets and their uniforms.

Without us, they have nothing but words.

If we ever decide not to play their game, they are done.

It doesn’t matter how many enforcers they have on their payrolls – the moment we stop complying, those enforcers will see the end of their paychecks.
We need another holiday that "we the people" create (who says we cant have another day off), just enjoying what we have built not spending a dime its our day, not another holiday they can budget, and profit off our labor........

We producers are manifestly unhappy about what the systems of the world are doing to us, but most of us don’t think we have any right to dictate to them. The truth, however, is this:

I agree, and I love what you posted!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I agree with you 100%.

Unfortunately it requires everyone, collectively as a whole to put a stop to the system. And that is what is currently too difficult to achieve because of fear.
But presidents, prime ministers and their advisors don't give you the things you have in life. they don't provide you with an internet connection or a car or the food in your fridge. Other people just like you and me do that for us.

We need each other, not the tyrants at the top.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

What are us "slaves" prepared to sacrifice to cause the have got's to fall?

You don't have to sacrifice, you just have to LOVE. If there are "PTB," they must operate by us being low in vibration. Love is the highest vibration so just do that, stop war, hatred, violence, discrimination etc., and they'll (TPTB) have no mechanism to hold us back. Treat everyone the same way you like or would want to be treated. That saying is valid. Peace.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
18,000 children die every day due to starvation....

Source

If you (plural) are certain a problem exist why not start by finding way to address this issue?

Any thoughts?
edit on 26-11-2015 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Destiny's Road by Larry Niven.

On Topic: I think just about everyone reaches an age where it becomes pretty obvious that the deck is stacked. Keeping most people comfortable enough to avoid a revolution is the balancing act that maintains the status quo.
edit on 26-11-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: CranialSpongeX

Not sure what the book was because i got the wallpaper from Google under the alias of Fantasy Wallpaper: Fantasy - Sunset

The picture link then went to www.myfreewallpapers.net...

Maybe the author of the webpage can help you.

Dang, I was hoping you may have gotten it from the book cover.

Thanks for replying to my silly question though, muchly appreciated !

Oh and thanks for the awesome desktop wallpapers link !
edit on 26-11-2015 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Destiny's Road by Larry Niven.

That's it !

Thank you thank you thank you !

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join