It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are wakeing up....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KashaiThis nation was founded by Patriots who were self sufficient men and women that wouldn’t take # from anyone who would wish to oppress them.
I believe that the United States is great not because our government, but because the people who have toiled and bled for it.
Jfk was talking about what were going thru now (war on war on war) for Money.....
In a nation of Lies, truth is treason.

I believe that the laws that I must follow and the laws that my leaders must follow should be the same.

edit on 29-11-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

All wars that have occurred in history are the result of nation/states seeking resources.

Leaders are people who figure out ways to gain recourses better than others.

Can you provide a time is history where leaders did not have an advantage.

Generally speaking Justice is defined as Blind.

edit on 29-11-2015 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai..........agree 100% that's why I like to go fishing....lol

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

New England Patriots that are 10 and 0 are tied in Overtime with the Denver Broncos at this moment 24 to 24.

Update; the Denver Broncos just scored the first touchdown in overtime.
edit on 29-11-2015 by Kashai because: Content edit

edit on 29-11-2015 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

New England Patriots that are 10 and 0 are tied in Overtime with the Denver Broncos at this moment 24 to 24.
pdate

Update the Denver Broncos just scored the first touchdown in overtime.

24 ---30.......... yea Denver!!!
Buckle up for the ride www.dailyfinance.com... is cheap gas bad?

Cheap gas is usually great for the economy and consumers, the economy typically grows as revenues increase in retail and other consumer industries. However, this time around, low gas prices are not such a great thing.
There are reasons why cheap gas is bad for the U.S. economy
Increases deflation
Reveals a weak global economy
Enjoy it while we got it don't get used to it.......

edit on 29-11-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

You do realize you just produced this for free?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cryptic0void Produced what for free ?nothings free

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

without hunger, poverty and conflict you would have stagnation. Human ingenuity for the most part comes from struggle and we define ourselves through our ability to overcome adversity

To some degree you're correct, however we have never tried anything different. We have never had 1000 years of peace to see what inventions plays songs designs paintings social norms we could develop under such a time frame.

It appears that slavery in Ancient Greece preceded the classical period but continued throughut the classical but the role of the slave had changed.

In modern day the vote was given to women in the early 20th Century - guess what women played an integral part in the world wars staying behnd and keeping the war machine and industry functioning.

Its almost as if a well scripted state of affairs always keeps man in constant struggle. It does appear to me however that the cycles are speeding up and from an economic point of view the next wordlwide depression whilst having taken longer to come around will be massive; the likes of nothing we have seem before.

Its estimated and its pretty much a wild guess (due to the trillions involved) that after the next depression it will take at leat 20 years for any form of the beginnings of a recovery.

The question I ask myself is that maybe as some have alluded that this planet is quarantined and that we are "psychic slaves"

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

The means that the opportunity for individuals to presents their thoughts, with respect to the aforementioned time line,is quantum in nature.

What does quantum in nature even mean?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

This nation was founded by Patriots

I hear this a thouand times on ATS -I'm a foreigner and even I know that your nation was founded by religious refugees.
I guess you're probably talking about the War Of Independence.(1775–1783)
Your Constitution came in 1788.

great not because our government, but because the people who have toiled and bled for it

Your nation is great (financially) through robbing other nations...exporting its inflation to other countries (through the $US reserve currency mechanism and the Petrodollar)

The people that have bled for it - have bled for Wall St and European Bankers to keep the conquests going and the pillaging of other countries

Can you point to a time where they bled due to the continental USA being invadeds? I thought not.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I hear this a thouand times on ATS -I'm a foreigner and even I know that your nation was founded by religious refugees.
I guess you're probably talking about the War Of Independence.(1775–1783)
Your Constitution came in 1788.

great not because our government, but because the people who have toiled and bled for it

Your nation is great (financially) through robbing other nations...exporting its inflation to other countries (through the $US reserve currency mechanism and the Petrodollar)

The people that have bled for it - have bled for Wall St and European Bankers to keep the conquests going and the pillaging of other countries

Can you point to a time where they bled due to the continental USA being invadeds? I thought not.
en.wikipedia.org...
Pearl Harbor Naval Base, Hawaii, was attacked by Japanese torpedo and bomber planes on December 7, 1941, at 7:55 a.m........

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

By that I mean a Quantum Leap "A dramatic advance, especially in knowledge".

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The issue is we found as much oil in the US as essentially the Saudis have and in so far as the economy it will be fine.

Up until this discovery experts in the field made it very clear that the Earths oil could very well run out in 300 years.

Now more like close to 1000.

edit on 30-11-2015 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

youtu.be... God Bless America

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KashaiLayoffs in the oil industry
U.S. Steel has just announced that it will lay off more than 750 workers as a result of the drop in global oil prices.
Lower oil and gasoline prices have many, benefits for consumers and will likely help the auto industry sales
This is good news for small business owners, prices that are too low could eventually have serious negative implications longer term.
Companies in the oil industry are scaling back drilling.
The drastically falling prices was during the Great Depression, and no one wants to see a return to that.
Reduction in their profits,among the top ten in the Fortune 500 Corporations are #2 Exxon Mobil, #3 Chevron, #6 Phillips 66, and #10 Valero Energy. Dips in their profits will have an impact on Wall Street.

Ps...there go's my 401k again...........
edit on 30-11-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Oil for a thousand years means that if you live north of Tennessee, in the United States, geographically in relating to Earth. You do not have to worried about freezing to death.
edit on 30-11-2015 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

Oil for a thousand years means that if you live north of Tennessee, in the United States, geographically in relating to Earth. You do not have to worried about freezing to death.

Even before the price drop, the Saudis were selling their oil to China at a discount.
OPEC's refusal on Nov. 27 to cut production seemed like the baldest evidence yet that the oil price drop was really an oil price war between Saudi Arabia and the US.“
What is the reason for the United States and some U.S. allies wanting to drive down the price of oil?” Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro asked rhetorically in October......... “To harm Russia.”?

Many believe the oil price plunge is the result of deliberate and well-planned collusion on the part of the United States and Saudi Arabia to punish Russia and Iran for supporting the murderous Assad regime in Syria.

In 1998, they succeeded,when the oil price was halved from $25 to $12, Russia defaulted on its debt,
When you give use the best prices we will run with them as long as we can, some of us just wont forget.
Thanks to the Saudis and other OPEC they used the oil price for suppressing production to keep prices artificially high while they were swimming in “petrodollars”. In 2008......oil $147.00 barrel.
They are just playing Monopoly we are the pawns.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

The North Dakota oil boom refers to the still ongoing period of rapidly expanding oil extraction from the Bakken formation in the state of North Dakota that followed the discovery of Parshall Oil Field in 2006, and grew tremendously through 2012,[1][2] but with substantially less growth noted in 2015 due to a global decline in oil prices.[3] Despite the Great Recession, the oil boom resulted in enough jobs to provide North Dakota with the lowest unemployment rate in the United States.[4][5] The boom has given the state of North Dakota, a state with a 2013 population of about 725,000, a billion-dollar budget surplus. North Dakota, which ranked 38th in per capita gross domestic product (GDP) in 2001, rose steadily with the Bakken boom, and now has per capita GDP 29% above the national average.[6]

There are three reasons for the oil boom, not just in North Dakota but nationwide:

the recent discoveries of shale gas reserves in the United States

initiatives to seek independence from unstable energy sources, such as Venezuela and nations in the Middle East

the successful use of horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing, which have made energy deposits recoverable[7]

Source

The fact of the matter is that in relation to discovery preliminary data confirming this finding could very well have occurred a decade to actual drilling.

As I have mentioned before treating "commoners", as "pawns" was a heck a lot worst in the past than today.

Life expectancy through to 1500 A.D.: Life expectancy estimates, which describe the population as a whole, also suffer from a lack of reliable evidence gathered from these periods. In a 2010 article published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences gerontologist and evolutionary biologist Caleb Finch describes average life spans for ancient Greek and Roman times as short: in the area of 20-35 years, though he laments the numbers are based on “notoriously unrepresentative” graveyard epitaphs and samples.

Finch writes that judging by this data, the main cause of death for centuries would most certainly have been infections, whether from infectious diseases or infected wounds resulting from accidents or fighting. Unhygienic living conditions, with little access to effective medical care, meant life expectancy was likely limited to about 35 years of age. That’s life expectancy at birth, a figure dramatically influenced by infant mortality – pegged at the time as high as 30%. It does not mean that the average person living in say, 1200 AD, died at the age of 35. Rather, for every child that died in infancy, another person might have lived to see their 70th birthday.

Early years up to the age of about 15 continued to be perilous, thanks to risks posed by disease, injuries, and accidents. People surviving this hazardous period of life could well make it into old age.

Other infectious diseases like cholera, tuberculosis and smallpox would go on to limit the longevity of the day, but none on the scale of the bubonic plague of the 14th century. The Black Death moved through Asia and Europe and wiped out as much as a third of Europe’s population, temporarily shifting life expectancy downward.

1500 - 1800 A.D. From the 1500s to around the year 1800, life expectancy throughout Europe hovered between the ages of 30 and 40.

1800 to today: Since the early 1800s, Finch writes that life expectancy at birth has doubled – in a period of only 10 or so generations! Improved health care, sanitation, immunizations, access to clean running water and better nutrition are credited with the massive jump. Though it’s hard to imagine, researcher Elaine Larson describes in The American Journal of Public Health that doctors only began regularly washing their hands before surgery in the mid-1800s. A better understanding of hygiene and the transmission of microbes has since contributed substantially to public health.

Diseases that were common in the early 19th century include parasites, typhoid, and infections like rheumatic fever, and scarlet fever.

Even as recently as 1921, countries like Canada still had an infant mortality rate of about 10%, that is, 1 out of every ten babies did not survive. According to Statistics Canada, this meant a life expectancy (or, average survival) rate in that country that was higher at age one, than at birth – a condition that persisted right until the early 1980s.

Today, most industrialized countries boast life expectancy figures of more than 75 years, according to comparisons compiled by the US Central Intelligence Agency.

Source

Again, generally speaking within the last 515 years. Mankind's capacity to live longer than about 40 has in effect doubled.

100 years ago if you and I decided to begin a correspondence and we were both on opposite sides of the Planet. The conversation takes as much as a year, for a five page letter, back a forth.

Two letters per year as opposed one dials a number and the conversation is practically instantaneous.

One goes on the interment and it is only dependent upon when the respondent reads it.

Human culture in context could be inferred as still in it Infancy.

Perhaps what the world needs are adults who are prepared to take such a position seriously.

Any thoughts?

edit on 1-12-2015 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Consumers have more disposable income available to spend on other things.
I hope your positive attitude shines on the whole Opec family and everything I just read your right.
If there just trying to bleed the last bit of disposable income out of our pockets its going to hurt U.S. economy.$7.00 a gallon in 2016
Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

515 years ago mankind thought it was at the cusp and today many think the same thing.

What is wrong with that picture?

Just as life spans have doubled oil prices are also on the fast track to being cut in half.

This due to the Fact that we found so much oil that our society can run about 1000 years. Given present technological conditions persist throughout. In all likelihood that is not the case and so by the time oil actually starts to run out?

It really will not matter.

In Statistical Evaluation Americans stop traveling to the extent the usually do when gas prices hit $3.75. The effect upon the U.S economy is so drastic, that a correction occurs.

Earlier you mentioned the idea of many, world wide refusing to work. In the United States when economic conditions become unbearable to most?

Americans refuse to buy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join