It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey shot down Russian Jet: reportedly by two F16's

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
News afloat that Russia has blocked all gas to turkey.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: voyger2

Its not relevant. Russia violated their airspace after being warned what would happen if they did.

The coalition violates syrian airspace 24/7. I wonder what will be your words when a US bomber is downed.
However you are running on the assumption that they did violate turkish space, what should happen if they didn't and were shot down? "Incidents can happen"?

(post by bjarneorn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
I almost get the feeling turkey wanted videos of these pilots bodies being shown in the media :-/ as up to now Russia has been very lucky to not get any casualties

I spose the bearded brigade surrounding the dead pilots bodies are our friendly freedom fighters,nice to see western backing and training flourish in Syria

Russia should increase it's actions in Syria and also expand to arrest or eliminate the financial string pullers and backers of Isis no matter their nationality or security clearance

Yeah, reminds me of this gem

Good thing the sped up the training of ISIL forces....So, are ISIL and ISIS the same or different? Is ISIS the good guy or the bad guy? Is ISIL good or bad? WTF is going on there?

Keep in mind the Idiot in Chief is READING from a script. He did not correct himself, nor did anyone correct him. Sure makes ya wonder...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You are becoming obvious......That TURKISH radar map is not gospel, it could include the buffer zone that is not recognised by others in the area.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
Look at the radar track published by Turkey. The box is where the plane was shot down. It is in Syrian airspace. The plane was in a small area of Turkey previously

The plane was shot inside Syria.

How do you know that? Did the F-16 fire on and hit the Su-24 inside Turkish airspace with the Su-24 continuing on into Syrian airspace?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

News afloat that Russia has blocked all gas to turkey.

Good, is it winter there too

link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

They didn't violate turkish airspace ...

Not according to Turkey.

This won't be escalated. Russia are very significantly outnumbered by Turkey in the region and they are in Syria because Turkey has let them. If push comes to shove, Turkey will close the Bosphorus and the Russian presence in Syria will be significantly impacted.

No one wants an escalation, least of all Russia.

link   
apparently the fighter was bombing Turkmens. The fighter itself was only 10 seconds in Turkish aerospace... Poetin has already stopped gas delivery to Turkey... wonder how this will evolve...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: whismermill
apparently the fighter was bombing Turkmens. The fighter itself was only 10 seconds in Turkish aerospace... Poetin has already stopped gas delivery to Turkey... wonder how this will evolve...

Any idea if Turkey has any other sources of gas other than Russia?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ken10

As opposed to the russian side,whose evidence is them saying the info objectively shows they didnt enter turkish airspace. The russian reaction thus far suggests they did violate turkish airspace.

To cover that russia accuses turkey of working with isis.

Putin is grasping at straws.

Maybe russia can use the false mh17 radar info to support their narrative?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

We get it ! Russia violated Turkeys air space again ... broken record - we hear you.

We are now discussing the repercussions of said mild incursion...
Semantics are over - get with the updates since you refuse to answer key questions.

Back on topic ...

What if any do you think will be the up-shot ?

Will Russia declare Turkey a terrorist harbouring breeding ground worthy of attack ?

Or will they leave it to beaver ?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
On lunch .......
This is causing massive ripples through NATO and especially European forces and governments

I never say this lightly
In fact I've never said this
This is gonna get interesting
in a bad way fast.
A politician is currently getting chewed out for admitting that turkey is supporting Isis on a popular radio station
And certain military departments are on lockdown/ very high security, briefings ongoing in the usual most secure buildings (WOK's and the like), officers in a panic and Troops looking nervous whilst the panic knee jerk reactions unfold

Something that just crossed my mind.......combine this and where it's going with yesterday's SDSR.....the PVR's (pers. voluntary redundancy (quitting )) are gonna start racking up.

I personally am out on 10th of December ( medical discharge for cptsd) and then fully intend to leave this dying corrupt island an place myself somewhere simple and spend the rest of my life living in peace.... Like a hobbit
OR I'm gonna find myself in no mans land where I can choose the side I support based on ideals

Bulgaria here I come
edit on 24/11/2015 by AlphaPred because: Added

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I think russia will bitch and thats about it. Thats all they can do without bringing down the rest of russia.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Sky News are now saying both airmen are dead.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: whismermill

Perhaps a Franco-Russian alliance? I guess they really should have sold that Mistral Class ship to Russia now. Sure would have come in handy!

I can't see France backing out now. Mind you, one has to wonder what side they truly are on...kind of like Turkey...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Maybe russia can use the false mh17 radar info to support their narrative?

I'm seriously trying to work out your narrative.

Oh, and where's your answer to the question I have asked you 4 separate times? Or are you just interested in repeating brick-wall arguments.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

So confirmed. What about the helicopter being downed? These two news came together.

If the second pilot is dead, it was definately an execution on the ground.
edit on 24/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Hope you are right mate ...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

So confirmed. What about the helicopter being downed? These two news came together.

If the second pilot is dead, it was definately an execution on the ground.

Agree. Both being dead would significantly increase the odds of an execution.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join