It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey shot down Russian Jet: reportedly by two F16's

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: madmick

I have a feeling Russia might, or evidence of something, it was a pretty bold statement Putin made....

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Laxus

Maybe this is going to be how China will enter .They have lot's and lot's of boots to put on the ground .

China will never enter. They have no such capability, no functional aircraft carrier, no logistics. Only way they can enter is if Russia trucks them over.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Belgianbloke
a reply to: Xcathdra

Try not to spam the same stuff over and over.
So far your opinion has been quite obvious.

Russia bad, west good.

Shrugs.

Then maybe some users should do research instead of choosing willful ignorance? See post above this one for an example of people not doing any research on this topic while demonstrating the actions in the pictures to a t.

My opinion is russia violated turkish airspace....again...and got shot down. So yes in this instance russia is in the wrong.

Yeah, opinions are useless. Stick with facts.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

China can lend plenty of support to the forces fighting Daesh ...

Support can come in all formats ...

link   

originally posted by: HumanPLC
@allser7 has just posted a video of what is claimed to be the downed heli.

twitter.com...

God damn it. Thats bad. The other twitter user who said the same thing, Charles_Listings is quite legit, all his tweets are correct.

+2 more 
link   
I don't get it. Turkey said they wanted to help combat ISIS but mostly bombed the Kurds. Then, when Russia actually starts bombing ISIS strong-holds, Turkey shoots down one of their plaines. What's their game?

I really hope that the U.S. and NATO tread lightly on this, there doesn't seem to be a good side to pick.

Additionally, I tend to think there is some hinky stuff going on in Turkey as Erdogan's been a bit of a wild card. Plus we have those two women dead in Turkey under mysterious circumstances...the one found hanging in the airport bathroom and the other a reporter who ended up dead after claiming to have proof of ISIS getting resupplied through Turkey.

link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke
a reply to: Xcathdra

Try not to spam the same stuff over and over.
So far your opinion has been quite obvious.

Russia bad, west good.

Shrugs.

Then maybe some users should do research instead of choosing willful ignorance? See post above this one for an example of people not doing any research on this topic while demonstrating the actions in the pictures to a t.

My opinion is russia violated turkish airspace....again...and got shot down. So yes in this instance russia is in the wrong.

That was directed at me? I'm not doing any research into it? I respond to your lunacy with questions that you fail to answer. That is it in a nutshell.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmick
a reply to: Revolution9

I may have missed it, but does anyone have proof ISIS is selling oil to Turkey

Proof might be difficult to find, seeing how ISIS smuggles oil illegally:

www.theguardian.com...

link   
Any links? I have heard the gossip, but not seen any proof yet. Pretty damning on Turkey , if true.

originally posted by: jmlima

originally posted by: madmick
a reply to: Revolution9

I may have missed it, but does anyone have proof ISIS is selling oil to Turkey

to and through.

link   

a reply to: Belgianbloke

As i stated, and you most likely missed, my issue is with putin and his government. Next time read it all before calling me a liar.

People like you, are the real issue ... If the plane was flying over Ankara, then I'd call it over the border ...

However, the plane went down in Syria ... not Turkey.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
BBC just breaking:

Russian helicopter forced into emergency landing' Posted at 14:02 In another development, there are reports that a Russian military helicopter was forced to make an emergency landing after coming under fire from Syrian rebels. According to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, the aircraft managed to reach nearby government-held territory in the north-eastern Latakia region.

edit on 24/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
As always the timing is interesting a day after Russia said it would lift the Iran ban on uranium enrichment equipment

www.rt.com...

edit on 24-11-2015 by Belgianbloke because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Which Rebels ? ... see the waters are very muddy !!

Nightvision wont help there ... it is getting very basic ... very fast !

Lines are getting blurred ...
edit on 24-11-2015 by Timely because: more words ...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

The Guardian are covering it now mate... They are also quoting the Turkish Dogan News Agency as saying both pilots were shot in the air by the Turkman.

Edit.. changed link to short link (arrggghhhh! Whats up with the links not working ATS?)

goo.gl/zxGaWf (points to guardian website)

edit on 24/11/15 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
BBC just breaking:

Russian helicopter forced into emergency landing' Posted at 14:02 In another development, there are reports that a Russian military helicopter was forced to make an emergency landing after coming under fire from Syrian rebels. According to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, the aircraft managed to reach nearby government-held territory in the north-eastern Latakia region.

According to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights,

Isn't that the bloke who's sat in his front room in Coventry UK

edit on 24-11-2015 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It seems the Rescue Helicoptor was shot down.. but reportedly
by Syrian Rebels.. This is a black day for International Relations
and excessive force used by Turkey.

Source

The Russian helicopter had been scrambled to the crash scene to search for survivors after the jet was shot down following 10 warnings in five minutes to leave Turkish airspace, a Turkish military official has said. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights confirmed that the search and rescue helicopter was placed under fire by Syrian rebels.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: HumanPLC

Copying and pasting links doesn't always work, it is best to use the actual link button in the tools along the top.....(if that's what you did, sorry)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
More on the helicopter.

Russian helicopter shot down by Syrian rebels

News surfacing it was shot down with an anti-tank missile. This conflicts with earlier reports that it 'landed'. Apparently there is footage of the wreckage.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumanPLC

The Guardian are covering it now mate... They are also quoting the Turkish Dogan News Agency as saying both pilots were shot in the air by the Turkman.

Edit.. changed link to short link (arrggghhhh! Whats up with the links not working ATS?)

goo.gl/zxGaWf (points to guardian website)

Thise rebels are under Turkish control. Their confirmed execution is awar crime. And Turkey just admitted it. Once again, WTF is going on?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Someone just upped the stakes. That's whats happening....

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join