It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey shot down Russian Jet: reportedly by two F16's

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Turkey are the bad guys here, period, shooting down a supposed allied aircraft fighting the good fight for the tiniest of incursions is just wrong, anybody who is civilised and has any common sense will say the same.

If it comes out that they are supporting ISIS, even if just buying oil, then I sincerely hope Russia will be providing roast Turkey for Christmas, with all the trimmings.
edit on 24/11/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I skimmed over your threads briefly. if you claim you have no utterly disgust over Russia you are lying trough your teeth.
You might as well put Langley in your location.

We all know Russia has an agenda, so does the rest of the world.
Russia's agenda right now seems to benefit us all, so go with it.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jmlima
It won't and you know why?

One sided 'military incursions' are good for GDP, big full-scale world wars are a bugger for GDP, since the variables are highly unknown and not only it can go either way, but you are also at risk of suffering serious damage. Follow the money and you will find the who, the why and the how.

Don't only follow the money ... also follow the "religious concept". Concept of intellectual property ... it all leads in one direction.

Sure, I agree ... fortunately, it's not going to go there ... but ... it should. But, no one will take that decision and this is why all leaders of the world will fall for the US/Britain/Israel coalition. It's a game of chicken ... and they all chicken out, as they all are "human" and not the "monsters" they are made out to be.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

The US has been supporting ISIS along with its allies that is well established.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I didn't say anything about large scale overt combat and don't believe it's going to happen ....yet
What I do say is that military and political establishments are a flurry of activity and uncertainty
My source ........I've just had 3 hours of emergency briefings as although I'm due out soon I'm still on 2 years sf standby
a reply to: jmlima

link   
Erdoĝan is the man.

link   
Russia is a massive country that extends right into Turkeys back yard... if they dont make Russia whole real quick im sure Putin will do something. Turks no threat to Russia, IMHO. And Turks just screwed up big time.

link   

are you for real nearly everyone here agree's turkey was in the wrong to shoot this plane down ,apart from making yourself look really stupid i think everyone can see what you are really doing here.

your loyalties are seriously suspect ,at the start of this thread you might of had a point.
now we see the light.

link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Yes it does seem to be a nasty turn of events.

As to the rescue helicopter also being shot down, surely not?

Really hope the Express is wrong because that's just beyond reproach if true.

www.express.co.uk...
edit on 24-11-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Belgianbloke

As i stated, and you most likely missed, my issue is with putin and his government. Next time read it all before calling me a liar.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Then maybe some users should do research instead of choosing willful ignorance? See post above this one for an example of people not doing any research on this topic while demonstrating the actions in the pictures to a t.

My opinion is russia violated turkish airspace....again...and got shot down. So yes in this instance russia is in the wrong.

Your opinion is that if you see your neighbor's cat in your garden you can shoot it. Excess of defense is wrong. Escalating syrian situation is against the UN resolution just passed last week, don't act like this was a reasonable action of turkish forces.
My opinion is that you just side with international laws when they apply for 2 seconds and willfully ignore the same laws when your country and his allies invade syrian airspace or bomb hospitals or subvert countries.
The 2 pilots executed one while still on parachute and the other after grounding speak for themselves. You support the nazi side of this war. You always had. It's called hypocrisy.

link   

Russia/Putin doesn't change a thing about my statement.

link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: asen_y2k

Yes it does seem to be a nasty turn of events.

Yes, a nasty DELIBERATE turn of events.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
@allser7 has just posted a video of what is claimed to be the downed heli.

twitter.com...

link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

They have also just put up their hand to join the anti-tard campaign,
due to four of their countrymen that Daesh - cowardly executed ...

"You wan't a world war !!..."

signed ...

( Large ones only need apply ... )

link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I may have missed it, but does anyone have proof ISIS is selling oil to Turkey

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

The fact that such an act is deliberate goes without saying. Turkey needs to apologize and be held accountable, especially so if the they have also had anything to do with the rescue helicopter being downed.

Edit: looks like the rebels are apparently responsible for firing a missile at the rescue helicopter so hopefully they missed because we really dont need any more fuel on this particular fire.
edit on 24-11-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   
Interesting vid

link   

originally posted by: madmick

I may have missed it, but does anyone have proof ISIS is selling oil to Turkey

to and through.

link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke

Russia/Putin doesn't change a thing about my statement.

Well good for you.. Whats your point and how is it relevant to russia violating turkish airspace?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join