It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Parliament Member: We Must Close All Mosques & Ban Islam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: UnBreakable

Ok i can see your position. I hope you are right and my eyes and ears are lying to my inner consciousness. Please, enlighten me on what is the right course in such matters. Do any of you think we have serious reasons to NOT BE concerned for the safety of our loved ones. In this case it is needlessly when there have been better options all along?

I didn't say I'm right. His actions show otherwise. I'm not a fan of his nor am I a 'birther'. As far as keeping my loved ones safe, I've adopted what some deem to be a bigoted and racist stance. But I really don't care what anonymous people on this site think of me.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It is not my opinion about the increase in gun sales,ammo and classes for
those to get their CCW,These are facts!
Our wide open borders are not my opinion,they are fact!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: mamabeth

He still has over a year to go and he has done a lot of
damage to our country already.
1.WIDE open borders.
2.Forcing states to take in these Syrian refugees.
3.Giving aid and supplies to our known enemies.
Now some "good he has done"...
1.His policies are causing an increase in gun and ammunition sales.
2.More americans are getting their carry conceal licenses.
3.More americans are slowly starting to wake up and take notice.

Uh huh... *eye roll* Heard all this crap before and I really don't care about it anymore. It's not scary anymore. There was a time where I liked to humor it, but I'm over it. Obama is the devil and the country sucks. Blah blah blah. Sorry, I'm not going to take anyone's opinion seriously that still thinks that Obama is a Muslim.

You might be wrong in the sense that he has never actually publicly disavowed Islam and his actions along with his words during comment sessions speak otherwise. I hope once again, that my eyes and senses are lying to me. I too think/thought we was not Muslim originally and now have my doubts do to comments he made like "side with islam", "the 57 states" and the interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos where he said "my Muslim faith" , George corrected him and so on. What is a thinking man to conclude? When you put it all down on paper it is hard to tell one way or another and then he says things like that above.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: UnBreakable

Ok i can see your position. I hope you are right and my eyes and ears are lying to my inner consciousness. Please, enlighten me on what is the right course in such matters. Do any of you think we have serious reasons to NOT BE concerned for the safety of our loved ones. In this case it is needlessly when there have been better options all along?

I didn't say I'm right. His actions show otherwise. I'm not a fan of his nor am I a 'birther'. As far as keeping my loved ones safe, I've adopted what some deem to be a bigoted and racist stance. But I really don't care what anonymous people on this site think of me.

And I absolutely admire your stance on being yourself regardless of others suppositions of you.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

No. He DEFINITELY isn't a Muslim. He doesn't have to disavow the religion to prove such things. Saying he is a Muslim at this point in time is the height of ignorance and bias. It shows a CLEAR demonstration that you don't care about the facts changing your opinion once you've settled on an idea. Obama being Christian has been settled pretty much conclusively. It's really a red herring discussion at this point, said and repeated by ignorant conservatives looking for low hanging fruit to insult Obama with. Whenever I see people mention it, I immediately lose MASSIVE respect for their ability to deny ignorance, so I suggest you stop going down this path of discussion. I had such high hopes for your ability to deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It isn't safe to walk anywhere anymore without offending or
upsetting someone,black,white,mexican,muslim,christian or
whatever floats your boat.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Then we need to ban all religion because all over the world some people have been killing in the name of them all for centuries.
edit on thThu, 19 Nov 2015 11:43:43 -0600America/Chicago1120154380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I walked down the street earlier today and managed not to upset anyone while I did it. Heck, I manage to walk down many streets here in BALTIMORE without upsetting anyone. Maybe things are different where you live.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: DeathSlayer

What the Dutch do or don't do is up to them. The US constitution states freedom of religion here.

Sure... in theory...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Some appear to be in the state of denial,not ignorance.You shall know them by the fruit
they bear.
As for "hanging fruit",the only thing that hangs from me are my breasts!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
MUSLIM IN PARIS: LIFE INSIDE THE 'NO-GO' ZONES
abc7.com...

France’s No-Go Zones: Assimilation-Resistant Muslims Are the Real Refugee Problem

Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

EXCLUSIVE– ‘BOBBY JINDAL WAS RIGHT’ ON MUSLIM NO-GO ZONES
www.breitbart.com...

Belgian minister’s statement revives talk of ‘no-go zones’
www.washingtonpost.com...

The New York Times didn’t use the term that shall not be uttered. But the headline of this story from yesterday afternoon suggested it: “Belgian Minister Says Government Lacks Control Over Neighborhood Linked to Terror Plots,” wrote Kimiko De Freytas-Tamura and Milan Schreuer.

Jan Jambon, the Belgian home affairs minister, said that authorities do no “have control of the situation in Molenbeek.” Molenbeek is a Brussels borough that, according to the Guardian, is “becoming known as Europe’s jihadi central.” Two of the assailants from Friday night’s Paris attacks were French nationals who had resided in Molenbeek, prosecutors have said. Five arrests were made in Molenbeek in connection with the attacks, Reuters reported.

I can only assume that people who want to cloud the truth are part of the problem, and starting to wonder what motivates them.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

responded to wrong member...sorry.
edit on 19-11-2015 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Jan Jambon, the Belgian home affairs minister, said that authorities do no “have control of the situation in Molenbeek.” Molenbeek is a Brussels borough that, according to the Guardian, is “becoming known as Europe’s jihadi central.” Two of the assailants from Friday night’s Paris attacks were French nationals who had resided in Molenbeek, prosecutors have said. Five arrests were made in Molenbeek in connection with the attacks, Reuters reported.

I can only assume that people who want to cloud the truth are part of the problem, and starting to wonder what motivates them.

Me too. I can understand the compassion for his fellow man from Krazy though. I just would like to understand your logic, KRazy cause it is getting pretty much beyond reason to ignore this anymore.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

What has he done to make the borders 'wide open' like actually policies that changed something and made then less secure then previously before him.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Never mind.
edit on thThu, 19 Nov 2015 11:55:18 -0600America/Chicago1120151880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There is some history to this, since the immigration wave during the nineties the Netherlands changed quite a bit.
It had led to a political shift and a new political sound by Pim Fortuyn who had no difficulty with bringing and expressing the voice of the people in the Hague.
From a fairly unknown professor who now and than appeared on tv, especially with Theo van Gogh, he would have become our PM with a new political party that grew from 0 to be the largest party within a few months, this shows how much trust we all had in Pim and how loved he was.
Being one of us (not of the elite) and determined to tackle the problem we were facing because of mass immigration, (poverty, violence and criminality) he had many voters.

Naturally there was a reaction from the established parties who portrayed him as nazi, far right extremist, a danger to the dutch society.

Pim with Theo

Pim about Islam

Does this man qualify as far right and a danger to society? but they portrayed him so.
It went so far that he received many threats and felt unsafe, on television (two months before he was killed) he said that if something were to happen to me, the current dutch government has blood on its hands because they created this climate against me as a person.
The guy who killed him had ties with the green far left party through VMO and the deputy mayor of Wageningen (a politician from the green far left party) tipped off VMO that the police was underway to them shortly after Volkert vd G (killer of Pim Fortuyn) was arrested.

Theo van Gogh was killed by a radicalized muslim because he insulted islam with his short movie submission according to him.
Mohamed B, the killer of Theo was a member of the hofstad group.
But Theo was not the only target of this group, Hirsi Ali who had participated in this short movie and Geert Wilders who was very outspoken on islamic extremism and critical of the islamic culture, were also a target.
Hirsi Ali left the Netherlands, since 2004 she resides in the US.
Geert Wilders is being protected since and has not been able to live a normal life.

His party was first established as group wilders when he broke up with the VVD party a month before Theo van Gogh was murdered, a year later his party became PVV (Party for Freedom).

Geert Wilders is certainly different in his views than Pim Fortuyn was, maybe this is due to the situation he is in since 2004.
His stance against the islamic extremism and culture and Fitna means that he is high on the list of islamic extremists.
He is not taken seriously in dutch politics, even if his party would get the most votes he will not be able to take his responsibility because other parties will not form a government with his party.
This because he has become quite radical and wants to stop immigration from islamic countries.
His stance is that the muslims living in the Netherlands must abide by the law and embrace the western norms and values, those who do not and have a double passport should be expelled.

To react to the OP, this is simply an idealistic view and short sighted.
As if all the problems that we face are due to islam, this is not so!
While we certainly have our problems with muslim extremists who segregate themselves from our society, the most of the islamic population in the Netherlands lives together with the dutch people.

What i miss and have missed for years now is nuance from both sides of the political spectrum but also in the islamic world.
The far right throws all muslims at one pile and blames them for much of the criminality while the far left has a stance that is best described as 'away with us' and do everything in their power to hide facts about criminality committed by immigrants and high numbers of immigrants that live on welfare benefits.

Saillant detail is that most of the youth and young adults are simply lost here in the Netherlands.
This is due to our politics who does not seem to be working for the public and uphold western norms and values.
There is no clear view on how to govern, how to live together, how to deal with problems our youth and young adults face, both muslim and non muslim.
The outcome of that is that extremist imams can easily reach out to young muslims who have difficulties to find good teachers and sources to learn about his religion, they are lost and their parents don't even know it until it is to late.
Many youngsters are recruited by extremists that come to the Netherlands in their quest to find fighters for the islamic state.
The criminality is not religiously motivated, many youngsters of immigrants are simply lost between the western culture and their inherited islamic culture because according to islam they as a child of muslims parents are born as a muslim.
Yet, they lack the understanding behind islam because nobody invites them to learn about islam.
But suddenly there is the mediator, like every guru or priest 'he knows' and poisons his victim(s).
It is beyond me that the islamic population allows this to happen on a large scale, not only their religion but also their children are being destroyed.
Yet, any criticism on this is being portrayed as islamophobia, how stupid.
There is no such thing as islamophobia, it is not an unfounded fear, islamic extremism is a real threat, all the attacks throughout the world are proof of that.
How can a muslim not only discard this fact but also defend it by saying 'the west has done this' or 'free palestine' it is so absurd.
How about all the attacks outside the west or in the middle east? how about the fact that the most victims of islamic extremism are muslims?
Is it out of fear? does one fear retaliation if one speaks out against islamic extremism as a muslim?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Like not enforcing border laws and arresting border guards who do for starts.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

What has he done to make the borders 'wide open' like actually policies that changed something and made then less secure then previously before him.

here is one example

humanevents.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I walked down the street earlier today and managed not to upset anyone while I did it. Heck, I manage to walk down many streets here in BALTIMORE without upsetting anyone. Maybe things are different where you live.

Off topic, I know, but but my son attends Univ of Maryland in College Park and when you mention Baltimore I know I'm about a half hour to get there. Also Maryland has the best stretch of I-95 compared to Philly which is like driving on moon craters.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Islam is not a religion of peace,as they lead you to believe it is.
I don't see this thread lasting very long because of political correctness.
Anything that is anti-islam is considered racist.

I agree! I think once banned anyone found out still doing Muslim should be rounded up, put into camps and such.
It is so obvious that 0.00001% of the Moslims are evil and eat babies so we should blame them all and get rid....I think someone else had a plan like this...Oh and mostly they are brown people also which is also bad....*

*satire......Wow ATS I guess no one has read Overlordsthread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't fall for it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join