It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Parliament Member: We Must Close All Mosques & Ban Islam

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Maybe the dutch need to bring in some Martial Arts experts and have some Self-Defense classes so they aren't afraid to walk the streets?

Oh sure, it is our own fault because we are weak and don't know how to fight. Even our women and elderly.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaExpletive
a reply to: amazing

Maybe the dutch need to bring in some Martial Arts experts and have some Self-Defense classes so they aren't afraid to walk the streets?

Oh sure, it is our own fault because we are weak and don't know how to fight. Even our women and elderly.

I'm just saying that we have criminals in the USA as well but we aren't afraid to walk outside at night. What's the difference?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Here you go: Pew: Fertility Rate for Muslims vs. Non-Muslims in Europe At a birth rate of 2.7%, it's going to take QUITE a few generations for Muslims to become a majority population in your country.

Again you are unable to make a correct interpretation of the statistics you use.......

Not 2.7%, but a birthrate of 2.7 children.

Your own source even says this,

Muslims have an average 3 children per family (or woman? The data does not clarify this). Not hard to calculate how large the population will explode into within the next three decades.

Fine I'll take that hit. I got a lot of posts I'm responding to and a lot of angry people such as yourself insulting me to respond to so sometimes I may miss a few things. That still doesn't mean that Muslims are having children that will overtake the native population. At 6% of the population, it's STILL going to take quite a few generations for them. So I stand by the rest of what I said.

Does something in that pic seem impossible to you or something?

No, I just refuse to believe unsourced information on ATS. So many people are liars.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Unsourced but from a couple of articles I've read recently.

Muslim population of the world is roughly 1 in 5 and I think it was almost the same 100 years ago. My theory is that it will still be 1 in 5 in 100 years from now.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Fine I'll take that hit. I got a lot of posts I'm responding to and a lot of angry people such as yourself insulting me

Yes, because you are constantly spewing ignorant and misinterpreted nonsense, like I just showed.

At 6% of the population, it's STILL going to take quite a few generations for them. So I stand by the rest of what I said.

So you admit that it is really happening. And so your argument is now that it will take a few generations, so it is not a problem? Wth?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

They could set off a nuke in an orphanage and you'd still somehow pretend they weren't to blame.

It is cute you want to not back up what you say and then resort to statements like this.

I think people of all types can be sick people, but don't think it is exclusive to any particular set of people.
All I asked was for you to come up with this 90% number and decided to deflect and start going after the players not the ball.

Kra, Sem, absolutely nothing at all that will shake you out of your comas.

They need to be challenged before you say that, you just saying it is 90% is not challenging my beliefs.
Post some sources or something and then lets talk.

Do you really think that a large proportion of Dutch people just woke up one morning and decided to support right wing, anti muslim parties because their coffee shop high wore off?

Is it a large portion of Dutch people that support this?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Geert Wilders' PVV is currently the biggest party in the polls.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just heard a quote from today about the Muslims and "we" being used by POTUS in describing the response for Muslims. "Non Muslims need to ......but for Muslims, we need to protect the children from being exposed to the affliction" (that is ISIS, paraphrasing). That sounds like he is saying he is a, well I don't know how else can one state this? This part is telling for some people : "Muslims, we".
edit on 19-11-2015 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2015 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

Geert Wilders' PVV is currently the biggest party in the polls.

Geert Wilders is the Dutch version of Pamela Geller he is a well known Islamaphobe. He is so bad that for a while he was banned from England and was charged for hate speech in the Netherlands. He was cleared of those charges but the judges told him he was on the very edge.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

And like I said, his party is the biggst right now according to polls, but thanks for sharing your irrelevant opinion and pointing out that he was not found guilty of anything.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I fail to see how religion is even needed in any way shape or form.

Learn to have faith in backing yourself and the people around you.

Religion is just like a big gang, with a pack mentality.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

And like I said, his party is the biggst right now according to polls, but thanks for sharing your irrelevant opinion and pointing out that he was not found guilty of anything.

Yes but anyone with any sense knows that politicians can get away with things that normal people cannot.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The only reason he even faced those charges is because he is a known politician.

How is this all relevant in relation to the comment you qouted, about PVV being the biggest party in Holland, in the polls?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

What if that is the true meaning of religion, faith, not organized belief but to have faith and gather all energy to listen and observe what is.

It is the religious mind that is sacred, not the book or any teaching that merely fills the mind with knowledge.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

What if? what if ? it is always like that with religion. No concrete in believing in something we have never seen.

And if it is so sacred....everyone should just keep it to themselves.. yeah?

Kudos to you, but it's not for me. cheers
edit on 19/11/2015 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Categorically false.

Nope.
www.evilbible.com...

When governments like the Obama admin, and other world powers who coexist and cooperate with the USA in terms of foreign policy and diplomatic issues, they allow these so called religious rogues to remain un-renounced and what that does is propagandize the whole matter, while releasing the world powers from responsibility so they claim it is that groups religion that is telling them to murder, and that is simply Bull ship all the way, front and center. Now they get to spend money while they keep fighting them, but never do anything which will stop them totally, because then the rebuilding dollars and all the rest stop flowing into capitol hill for those particulars.
It is all a scam to keep it all going, albeit very immorally.
It is sad that you can't figure this out. It isn't difficult to see if you would unplug yourself from the liberal left, and right wing agendas.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Islam is not a religion of peace full stop end of story. People in the west must understand that Islam is not a religion but a Cult and a way of life..that you must follow . if they remove a lot of verse in the quran that promotes killing of the infidels ( Christians ) and non beleivers and jews and other types of reliText Bluegions then maybe we can believe them ..! Remember you are allowed to lie in islam it's called Taqiyya. After all the quran is the word of their allah so whats written in their goes.! and allah in islam is NOT THE SAME GOD as we Christians believe in. People in the west have to get off their butts and go and read the hadiths, al-tafsirs and the quran and you will get the picture. Muslims are very good in taking small sweet verses in the quran and quoting that to us infidels and we end up get taking for a ride. I'm with the Dutch BAN Islam.! a reply to: mamabeth

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nunka

And there are all kinds of violent passages in the Old Testament:

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Here's one of my personal favorites:

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

More...

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

This one is about killing people from other religions:

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

I could go on and on.

Now, before you tell me that "well that's the Old Testement... why is it still being used by Christians? Why do Christians pick and choose what they like and don't like out of it? Why is it included in the Bible if so much if it doesn't fit with "modern, civilized Christianity"?

Don't you think reading those passages might be damaging, and maybe influencing Christians? Why are those sections still even in the religious texts of Christians if they don't apply anymore?

I could pick up a copy of the Bible, scan the first half of it and justify my own little cult of extreme Christians killing non-believers and a whole host of other people. If it wasn't for the US justice and legal system, I have a feeling someone probably would.
edit on 19-11-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

So is there a new policy now that anytime anybody says anything unfavorable about Islam, it is to immediately be countered by quoting scriptures from the OT, and turn the discussion to Christian-bashing if at all possible?

You don't think there are enough Christian bashing threads being made since Friday 13th? Need to get things back to the old ways, you know, back to normal.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Foderalover

Classify Islam as a terror group not a religion, easy. Never going to happen though.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join