It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Attacks Planned, Coordinated with Military Precision by High-School Drop-out

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: soficrow

They seem to think he might actually not be in Syria, he might even be in France right now...

Uh huh. Lots of contradictions floating around for sure.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
ALSO-

Seems some people missed that the OP was satire...

Guess I need to work on my writing skills again.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

apparently you can buy one for just 1000 euro, including ammunition

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: whismermill

You mean AK-47's? ...So on par and on a shoestring, the operation cost between $10-20,000 USD. Where do you think they got the money? Any recent robberies seem to fit the bill? -or- How easy is it to get cash from Syria to Brussels? How easy is it to get rifles from Brussels to Paris?

edit on 18/11/15 by soficrow because: add ?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

originally posted by: whismermill

You mean AK-47's? ...So on par and on a shoestring, the operation cost between $10-20,000 USD. Where do you think they got the money? Any recent robberies seem to fit the bill? -or- How easy is it to get cash from Syria to Brussels? How easy is it to get rifles from Brussels to Paris?

You're making it seem as if it something superhard to do? 20k is not an astronomical figure.. Heck, I got that on my bank account.
Yesterday the news reported that ISIS/ISIL makes 3Billion per year.. So what is 20k then?

Getting from Brussels to Paris is as easy as hopping in your car and driving for 3hours. The chance you get stopped is practicly 0, well it was, now everyone who crosses the border gets checked.
And even so, if you can buy an AK in Brussels for 1000$ you can buy one in Paris for 1000$

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Paris Attacks Planned, Coordinated with Military Precision by High-School Drop-out

I thought my high school buddy that dropped out then wound up in federal prison for making pharmisudical grade drugs was smart.
Goes to show one doesn't need an education to be a terror

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

the Abdeslam brothers had a bar in Molenbeek (yeah, the jihadi capital), which was very recently closed for 5 months by the police because of drugs delicts. So maybe they just sold drugs?
The amount of money needed for the attack is not that high, anyone with a western union account can wire the money from a so-called safe country like Turkey or Egypt. What you do with that money once you pick it up is unknown.
For the record, the above is me speculating.

And like Uberus said. In 3 hours you drive from Brussels to Paris, with no control whatsoever (due to Schengen).

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I hate how the short-sighted media refer to terrorist ring leaders as "Master Minds". This gives them bragging rights and helps recruit others who want this lofty sounding title attached to their names.

Anyway, it's being reported that the evil thug who planned the Paris attacks was indeed killed in yesterday's big raid. Why that info is being withheld is beyond me. Bury him right next to Jihadi John.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Well I guess in US terms I was a high school dropout and I reckon I could have organised it much better.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Yeah these things always seem to be something under the surface, not actually what they are broadcast to be.

I always wonder what the hell are the so-called terrorists trying to achieve. What could they actually be thinking? How does flying planes into buildings accomplish anything at all? What is the goal? If you have some complaint then what good does it do to shoot up a crowd of people?

Doesn't it all seem so illogical and irrational? It is pathetic. Everybody should pause to contemplate what the hell is actually happening on this planet. It is crazy.

For the record, I am one of those people that simply does not believe the standard explanation of 9/11. Or 11/13. These types of moves seem to be really bad moves on the world chess board. Nobody would do these sorts of things in order to accomplish their goals. These attacks only cause more hell to rain down on the Middle East. And that seems to be the goal of the group that plots and plans these attacks more than anything. It is almost too easy to believe in a grand conspiracy. You would have to be an idiot to believe the mainstream story line.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Uberus

You're making it seem as if it something superhard to do

Really? How so? ...I wrote the OP as satire, and simply report what the MSM is saying. So why not just answer the questions?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: whismermill

anyone with a western union account can wire the money from a so-called safe country like Turkey or Egypt.

Thanks for taking a shot at answering the questions. S&
...Are money transfers monitored? Above what amount? [Ie., would several transfers be needed?]

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

... I am one of those people that simply does not believe the standard explanation of 9/11. Or 11/13. These types of moves seem to be really bad moves on the world chess board. Nobody would do these sorts of things in order to accomplish their goals. These attacks only cause more hell to rain down on the Middle East. And that seems to be the goal of the group that plots and plans these attacks more than anything. It is almost too easy to believe in a grand conspiracy. You would have to be an idiot to believe the mainstream story line.

S&
There ya have it.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Yes.

Western Union transactions are monitored. I believe, in the US anyway, anything above 2000 dollars to particular countries is automatically flagged. I may be misremembering the amount...

Also a certain number of transactions, regardless of amount, are also flagged.

Not sure if transactions at Walmart are the same way, since that's a store to store transaction. I would imagine it is, since that would be a huge loophole.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent
a reply to: AndyMayhew
a reply to: carewemust

satire

Satire Definition
Satire is a technique employed by writers to expose and criticize foolishness and corruption of an individual or a society by using humor, irony, exaggeration or ridicule.

Satire and irony are interlinked. Irony is the difference between what is said or done and what is actually meant. Therefore, writers frequently employ satire to point at the dishonesty and silliness of individuals and society and criticize them by ridiculing them.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well it is also said that he was the guy that planned the train attack where the americans stepped in and stopped it then began to be killed in various deaths and attempts. It seems that someone is helping this guy and he even was waived past a check point after the paris attack even as his picture was being spread.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I believe that the store credit thing is how many orgs pay out. I was once offered a Walmart card worth 20,000 cause that was the limit.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

LOTS of different stuff is said. Like, for example, this is a classic false flag operation. ...Funny how the economy is tanking but weapons stocks are waaayyyyy up now, dontcha think?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

the term false flag is very much used up in ways that exceed its definition.

I am thinking that with the leaders being targeted in the stadiums it shows that many events are out of their control but someone is controlling the events and I do not believe they are among us.

You do realize that if not for being stopped at the gate this attack would have taken hundreds or even thousands more at the stadium.

They had a couple cells on standby just less that a mile from the stadium.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I find it most useful to follow the money, and observe the effects:

Stock Prices of Weapons Manufacturers Soaring Since Paris Attack

Stocks Prices for Weapons Manufacturers Rise Sharply After Paris Attacks

Following Paris Terror Attacks, Only Three Things Are Guaranteed

* Yet More War
* Islamophobia, Xenophobia, and Anti-Immigrant Sentiment
* Loss of Liberties in France and at Home

In Paris Tragedy, It's Necessary to Know Who's Pulling the Strings

top topics