It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Attacks Planned, Coordinated with Military Precision by High-School Drop-out

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
a reply to: Marid Audran

...if he has ground experience with combat operations and a mentor...

Key req that - a mentor. I'm just saying the official story doesn't wash. He supposedly ran the op from Syria. But. He needed professional assistance on the ground in Paris.

Good points btw. S&

Yeah I am sure there are operatives on the ground. Really, the ISIS soldiers that are infiltrating with the refugees are just grunts. They are going to be equipped, advised, and activated by local and remote assets already in place. The refugee screening process is too detailed so no high level or intelligence type operatives are going to be slipping in this way. They are all getting photographed, fingerprinted, etc, and none of them will want these types of clear biometrics out there.

The high alert in dealing with them will need to be taking out the command and control structures rather than these grunts and they will likely either reassimilate into the the local cultures or do something stupid and get popped.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Yes, life experience can easily outweigh booksmart's..doing heart surgery probably not, organizing war or terror..why not.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I find the implications of what you're saying to be ridiculous - and not coincidentally, totally supportive of the global military-industrial complex and corporatocracy.

I do NOT think we need to fear Muslim refugees. I do NOT think we need to give up our freedoms -or compassion- for our own safety and protection. I do NOT think we need to empty our already-empty wallets to fund a ramped up "War on Terror."

False flag.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
a reply to: zenartist

Never underestimate your enemy, thats the biggest mistake one can do.

Those who believe the TV news do it every single day.

Add those to those who believe Official Government Press Releases.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
a reply to: introvert
No, but I think they still require at least a 2,000 on the SAT unless you get letter of recommendation or something.

There is no such thing, in Belgium everyone can do everything no matter how stupid/smart he is. If there's open spots in the school you can enter.
The attacks weren't organised with military precision either. If you have 3 people who explode themselves and they only kill one bystander, they are a bunch of idiots.. They could've just waited untill after the game, when people come out of the stadium and then do it..
At the concert, if they were really that smart, they would've blocked of all emergency exits.

You don't have to be smart to come up with an attack like this, so he could've definitely organized this.. I don't say he did but it doesn't take a tactical mastermind to come up with the following plan

"get guns, strap yourself with explosives. Divide in 3 groups 1 go to the stadium, one go to a random terras and one go to the concert hall. Put your alarm at 21.00. When it goes of, explode, start shooting the terras and enter the concert hall and shoot everyone."

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberus

...get guns, strap yourself with explosives. Divide in 3 groups 1 go to the stadium

Reports say there were 7 coordinated attacks, months in the planning. Takes a lot to keep that under wraps enough to pull it off without getting busted first. Your "analysis" implies it's so easy we should all be quaking in fear, battening the hatches and giving up ALL our rights and freedoms just to "survive."

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

...get guns, strap yourself with explosives. Divide in 3 groups 1 go to the stadium

Reports say there were 7 coordinated attacks, months in the planning. Takes a lot to keep that under wraps enough to pull it off without getting busted first. Your "analysis" implies it's so easy we should all be quaking in fear, battening the hatches and giving up ALL our rights and freedoms just to "survive."

The thing is, it is that easy. We should not be quaking in fear, but attacks like these will happen again. And I don't see how you need months of planning to do something like this.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
Yes the guy did not get proper education in lets say science, mathematics or biology, but your OP shows that he has had ecperience. Experience is a big factor. You can learn on the field in one month what can take years to learn in class.

Ya think? Loading and carting dead bodies leads to coordinating with mathematical precision? ...Okey dokey.

mathematical precision? you make it sound like the guy used quantum physics and created a time portal. It doesn't take an extraordinary amount of mathematical precision to choose a handful of locations and order your men to hit them at a specific time. It's not like he had to infiltrate an armed military base and take out their leaders, they killed innocent unarmed people in public spaces. it doesn't take a genius.
edit on 11am08am302015-11-17T08:48:39-06:0008America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uberus

The thing is, it is that easy. We should not be quaking in fear, but attacks like these will happen again. And I don't see how you need months of planning to do something like this.

You're right - random acts do not require planning. But. I do not think these 7 coordinated attacks were random, nor was the timing. I think it was a "False Flag" designed to set the agenda for the G20 summit, put trade on the back-burner, and push terrorism and the "War on Terror" into the #1 priority spot.

It worked.

Also of note, France, other European nations and various security agencies are saying the operation was planned for months in advance. For what it's worth.

edit on 17/11/15 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

I don't get it. What is so amazing (or Militarily precise) about getting 8 guys to attack at a specific time?

Certain media analysts keep harping on the "precision" of the attacks. No one in the MSM seems to be asking why. I mean, I spent years coordinating 5 guys, 3 roadies, a merch vendor, a contingent of groupies and everyone's mom, dad and SO's to show up and play music at a specific date or time multiple times a week, and no one called me a "General."

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mahatche
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

First - I do not think these 7 coordinated attacks were random, nor was the timing. I think it was a "False Flag" designed to set the agenda for the G20 summit, put trade on the back-burner, and push terrorism and the "War on Terror" into the #1 priority spot.

It worked.

Second - Straight up planning doesn't take much. But planning and executing the operation in the policing and surveillance climate that exists in France and Europe takes a whole lot more. I do NOT think the "months of planning" described by Europe's security agencies and nations could have come to fruition without inside "assistance."

Not because the planning such things is so very difficult, but because there are systems within systems, surveillance and policing designed to prevent such plans' execution. One random act might slip through, but not 7 coordinated ones.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Precisely...

Assuming I had access to the weapons and willing participants, I could plan an attack like this while taking a dump.

"Yeah, you go here, you go here and you go here. At about 2130 (all of the attacks actually took place at different times - the first and last being 15 minutes apart) start shooting people. Oh yeah, when the Police show up, explode yourself"...

There, in fact it took less time to plan it than to take a dump...

The real organisation took place in getting the resources and contrary to popular belief (especially among the US crowd), Europe has more than enough weaponry knocking about for the right price. Given the chap is quite a high ranker in IS, it is no stretch to imagine he had easy access to the networks required to source such weapons and willing participants.

There was nothing "military" or "precise" about the attacks at all and it doesn't take a genius to use the already vast networks that are in place to source the materials required. All you need is some organisational skills and a way of communicating.
edit on 17/11/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Again, contrary to popular (US peeps) belief, Europe is not some all knowing surveillance state. Also, even if someone is flagged, the inter departmental workings of a lot of European state apparatus is pretty woeful. The UK probably has the best security set up in the entire EU and even that isn't infallible.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uberus

I have always said, here on ATS, over the years that the Islamic nutjobs who spend years planning these attacks are not to be feared. Why should it take years? You have the guns and bombs, we know that, they've found stashes. So why the delay?

Personally, i think most "jihadi's" like the idea of it more than the doing of it. It makes them feel special to be part of a cell "planning" an attack for months/years and most don't even follow through.

Put it this way, if I was that way inclined and I was part of a cell that had access to weapons, I could join in the morning and be done by lunch.

In fact, sod it, I don't even need weapons. £1000 is all I need and the morning to go shopping for a few essential supplies.. maybe I need a van as well, so stick on another couple of G's for me to pick up a second hand Transit.. There we go - instant terrorist outrage for a few grand and a mornings work and the "intelligence" apparatus wouldn't have seen it coming.
edit on 17/11/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
No you are wrong.
Police "systems" and Surveillance CANT prevent this type of thing from happening. Thats the big lie in this if there is any lie to be had. The security state cant prevent people from being violent.

The only obstacle for this attack was the obtaining of weapons. No one is saying this guy acted all by his lonesome, everyone is saying that this was an ISIS attack. I am not so willing to jump on that bandwagon but lets assume that to be the case. If you are ISIS and you are hiding within the tide of humanity flooding into Europe then it stand to reason that you can get weapons into Europe in that same tide. Smuggling is an old profession. So once you get those on the ground its easy to hook up your agents who are there with the hardware. I would bet that the weapons arrived in France within the last 6 weeks and this plan was put into place shortly after that. Its a short term operation and guys with very little experience could plan it AND execute it in a matter of days. Guys that are professionals could pull it off in hours. Thats the thing that people looking for conspiracy avoid. They have a hard time understanding how it could be done so they assume that no one else could do it either unless they have "inside" help. Its just not the case.

EDIT to add: Stu makes a good point about the weapons. Those of us in the states assume that getting firearms in Europe is so difficult a process that its not done by most people. We assume that military style guns are harder to come by and would thus be smuggled in to the country. I guess its the reverse of what Europeans seem to think that guns in the US are everywhere and can be purchased out of gumball machines and picked fresh from rifle trees.
edit on 17-11-2015 by Dragoon01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
There was a Flemish article not so long ago in the papes here about how easy it is to buy weapons here. for 2k you can buy an AK in Brussels, same deal in Holland.

Link

It's in Dutch tho so probably not understandable for most of you. They basicly bought an AK in 1 day of searching for 1000€

So it's not that difficult to get a weapon here. They come from the Balkan states and because there are open borders they just load up vans full of them and sell them here for 10 times the price

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I agree with you. It doesn't take a genius to plan attacks like these. A group of high schoolers could pull off the same stunt.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I find the implications of what you're saying to be ridiculous - and not coincidentally, totally supportive of the global military-industrial complex and corporatocracy.

I do NOT think we need to fear Muslim refugees. I do NOT think we need to give up our freedoms -or compassion- for our own safety and protection. I do NOT think we need to empty our already-empty wallets to fund a ramped up "War on Terror."

False flag.

You completely missed the point of what I was saying. I agree the refugees aren't the problem, and said as much. Certainly there are infiltrators with them but they are not going to be independent thinking assets, so they aren't going to be dangerous without command and control.

I never advocated violation of rights nor am I now, I am merely saying to act upon those active investigations sooner rather than later.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Just because this person is the leader does not mean he is the only mind behind the Whole operation.

If "IS" is behind the Paris attack that means there is probably a boss in the Picture as well. A boss and a leader have different missions. One is to lead the operation in Paris, the other gives the orders, the procedure (how to do) and the reasources to make it happen.

A leader is just a line of communication within a hierarchy. To be a leader for something like IS all you really need is determintation. In all respect it was a suicide mission. You would really need to be determined to go all in, not very Bright.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

All good comments but supposedly, Abaaoud coordinated the operation from Syria. Does that sound right to you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join