It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Attacks Planned, Coordinated with Military Precision by High-School Drop-out

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Wait, Bill Gates never graduated from college?

He's not allowed to have that much wealth without a college degree.

Take him away boys!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

originally posted by: seagull
The point? This is supposed to prove that he couldn't have done it?

Education, or lack there of, is indicative of absolutely nothing.

True. But it sounds like Abaaoud didn't have much experience either.

Weird, huh?

What kind of experience or education was needed to do the Paris attack?

Not like he had to coordinate an air/ground assult team with lots of military gear and time on target bombardment. 10-12 guys, most of which had to look at a clock; run in and yell then hit a button? Yep that would require a military genius and lots of planning.

Lets face it we have never seen the real leaders of these orgs. They hide behind their money and send others to do the work

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
We'll sick and evil as this guy seems to be, I guess that just proves one doesn't need to have a higher education or need to go to college to be good at ones chosen profession.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous
a reply to: Metropolis1927
a reply to: dismanrc

I wrote the OP as a satire. But yes, I do think there are puppet masters pulling strings here. The big question is "Who are the puppet masters, and what do they want to accomplish?"

satire

Satire Definition
Satire is a technique employed by writers to expose and criticize foolishness and corruption of an individual or a society by using humor, irony, exaggeration or ridicule.

Satire and irony are interlinked. Irony is the difference between what is said or done and what is actually meant. Therefore, writers frequently employ satire to point at the dishonesty and silliness of individuals and society and criticize them by ridiculing them.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I am wondering why nobody is commenting on something that another poster has pointed out; the fact that the supposed mastermind attended an affluent school before dropping out and the first killer caught was from an affluent background yet it is the most vulnerable in society, that is those in poverty, that the authority chooses to "investigate". At least two of the terrorists are from wealthy background and yet some wonder where the money came from?? Ummm two plus two equals???

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: berheal

Fo(u)r the Fatherland! Who on Ceres cares, ya know...
Double standard is the new gold standard and wealthy people simply too big to fail. Any further questions?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: berheal
I am wondering why nobody is commenting on something that another poster has pointed out; the fact that the supposed mastermind attended an affluent school before dropping out and the first killer caught was from an affluent background yet it is the most vulnerable in society, that is those in poverty, that the authority chooses to "investigate". At least two of the terrorists are from wealthy background and yet some wonder where the money came from?? Ummm two plus two equals???

I brought it up a few times, like here.

FILE: Aw C’mon.

Early reports said the first killer to be identified was from a wealthy estate in Chartres. BUT, “We mustn’t tarnish everyone who lives on estates, that would be a real problem for France.”

So now, instead, the focus is on Molenbeek, a rundown poverty-stricken area in Brussels. Described as “home to many ethnic Moroccans and Turks, Molenbeek is also one of the country’s poorest areas” and no surprise, “connected to almost all of Belgium’s terrorism-related incidents in recent years.”

Most Belgians were stunned to hear that police had raided addresses in Brussels and arrested suspects, less than 24 hoursafter the Paris attacks.

However, few were surprised to hear that the swoops took place in Molenbeek, a run-down east Brussels commune that has long been a magnet for jihadists, gangs, drugs and lawlessness.

Handled. No more mention of Chartres. Or wealthy French estates.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think he received his GED through night school correspondent courses.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

Uh huh. Sure.

And BTW - I'm just synopsizing the news as reported in the MSM.

So because he dropped out of high school he isn't capable of orchestrating anything?? Some of the smartest people I know left school because they were fed up with jumping through hoops. One of them was the first person in FL to score a perfect SAT score. He was making $100,000/year before his graduation date. Yes he's THAT good at what he does.

Furthermore, scholastic failure is often a sign of creative genius. Not that I'd like to use that label for this guy, but guess what; he probably worked harder than most in order impress and move up the ISIS ranks.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Metropolis1927

What a joke. People still believe 911 was a terrorist attack carried out by Arabs with limited flying skills. Now we have Paris and everybody accepts what they are told even it is incredulous. Do you really believe an attack like that could be planned, funded and carried out by not by special forces with full military backing but volunteers. Wake up. Australia had its false flag with the Port Arthur shooting to confiscate semi automatic weapons. England had the Dunblain shooting allow for banning of hand guns. Every time there is a terror attack or a mass shooting the government implements law the people would never accept. Germany is now willing to take 400,000 refugees just weeks after the Paris shooting. Am I the only one who finds this illogical ? The western world is being disarmed and all freedoms are being taken away in the name of security. The USA will continue to have mass shootings until the people agree to gun control. The sheep do as they are told regardless of the consequences. There appears to be a lot of sheep posting in these forums.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join