It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Attacks Planned, Coordinated with Military Precision by High-School Drop-out

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
a reply to: stumason

All good comments but supposedly, Abaaoud coordinated the operation from Syria. Does that sound right to you?

Do you know how well Communications are monitored within Syria right now. The Syrians can hardly get their News on the air.

If this attack was coordinated in real time, it would probably be from Egypt, Libya, Jordan, Greese or Turkey.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Marid Audran

Maybe I did miss your point. I do agree that it's important to act upon those active investigations sooner rather than later. ...Fact is, I'm getting nervous about all the gamers and military wannabes saying easy peasy piece-of-cake and I'm just waiting for the watch-this-I'll-prove-it. Point being, you're right - any nutter with the will, 10k or so and the right contacts could pull this off. My point being, we're being fed a slop of P,D&BS - the "mastermind" was NOT in Syria. He probably had little if anything to do with the "operation."

Ed. to ADD. Yes, we live in a dangerous world. It always has been dangerous and the only thing that makes it less so are individuals' cooperative agreements to peace in a specific society/culture, and between cultures and nations. We disenfranchise and alienate individuals at our own peril - once an individual is denied society's benefits, they're also unbound from any agreements concerning behaviour.

edit on 17/11/15 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hollande is saying he will is to get troops on the ground and destroy every living reminent of this group from the ground up, destroy them and all of there sympathisers that is truly the only way to stop them. Is the world strong enough YES easily so its time to stop the political correctness roll up the sleeves and start the hard yards. constantly dropping bombs from 10,000 feet is DOING NOTHING!!!!!!!

www.siyasat.pk...
Paris attacks 'planned from Syria' France PM Valls

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

being a brussels resident, it has been known for years how easy it can be to obtain a weapon on the black market. You just need to know a guy who knows a guy

The Charlie Hebdo attackers got their weapons in Brussels.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

They seem to think he might actually not be in Syria, he might even be in France right now...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This is one dude, how many refugees were they ? What % were male ? Why were they fleeing their countries ? I'm watching rt news atm and French special forces are in a stand off with him.
but this is one guy. Their must be 100's more like him in europe right now. Lol but to fix it ha gotta take out the ones that fund ISIL. and then kill the rich bankers in Israel
:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
a reply to: Rocker2013
Wow! What, was there a sale on the kool aid?
Did you stock up?
Maybe have a cup of coffee every now and then to try to balance it all out...

I'll skip that offer thanks. I have experienced the irrational and ranting conspiracy theorist in my working life a couple of times and I have no time for such delusional people.

Kool aid? I still don't know what this Americanism means.
But isn't it interesting that people here label all those being objective and rational as somehow being the delusional ones, while they themselves preach utter nonsense based on nothing, no evidence, no proof of their claims, just paranoia and theory.

This is how it usually goes:

Theorist: "This didn't happen, there were no planes, the victims were all actors and CIA agents!!!!!11111"
Logical person: "You're delusional. Offer proof of what you claim"
Theorist: "Here's a YouTube video by Alex Jones and a blog post by some random person. PROOF!"
Logical person: "That's not proof, you are believing a theory with no evidence to support it, while selectively ignoring reality"
Theorist: "You're the crazy one for not instantly believing my theory, which is based on nothing at all!!! Sheep! You're a CIA shill!!!!!1111"

edit on 18-11-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

And PLEASE! Drink the water! ...It's very ...calming and will help you ignore

I learned not to do that in 3rd grade... What's your excuse?

I know a TON of people with Master's Degrees that are complete morons who just did the work. I know a number of people that are brilliant that dropped out of high school.

What did you actually learn in High School? High school doesn't teach successful terrorist attack strategies, at least not where I'm from. That's something else entirely. You don't learn that in high school.

edit on 1820151120151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

If you had a microphone, it would have been dropped like it had never been dropped before...

Well said

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
These kids wudda jumped School and played 'call of duty' for years sharpening their ninja moves. Then once of age about 16-20 they're ofseas shooting real guns, wiring up real explosives,throwing live grenades,killing and slaughtering men,women,children and elders for years ! Move experience then most of our combat guys and girls.. These are some leathl dudes. Not from physical or mMa moves leathl But leathl in war tactics and killing. These kids would witness women and children crys for mercy and begging before taking there life. Cold... Lol yes I'm stoned going to bed....

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Okay. A high-school dropout from Belgium. And so?

originally posted by: Klassified
Osama Bin Laden is dead(or retired). We needed a new boogey-man. Now we have one.

Yeah that an Jihadi John is gone now too.

So now we have Jihadi Jacques?

And then there's this...The mystery surrounding the Paris bomber with a fake Syrian passport

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

When this stuff happens it always seems like there is a plausible explanation. I guess that is called theory.

Good thing there was practice... Hours Before the Terror Attacks, Paris Practiced for a Mass Shooting

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Practices like that take place all the time, I wouldn't read much into it. London had one going on as well, either the same day or the day after, I forget and they've had them repeatedly for a long time now. This sort of attack has been expected for some time.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Hell theres a few thinks i can think of a terrorist could do now with just some tools they get from the kitchen.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Indeed, which is why I don't think many of them are to be feared. We always hear how it's poor or alienated young men involved in these groups so it's reasonable to assume they do so because of a sense of belonging and the excitement it brings.

I still don't think most actually want to go through with any sort of attack, it certainly seems to be the minority or even the extremists willing to do it. Just look at how many "extreme" Muslims march in Luton, calling for Sharia, for example. Only a small cross section ever actually join a "cell" and even fewer of those ever go on to any sort of act of terror.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well no matter what they claim everyone fears death.

As you said the hyping up and planning is one thing but actuating going through on a sucide attacks another matter.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
We're dang lucky they were drop outs.

Had this been a group of MIT grads with the same funding Paris would probably be half leveled by now with no known culprits.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yes, as time goes on this event appears more and more to have been staged by those in the shadows, with the goal being to justify the war on terror and keep the populace sufficiently frightened.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Once I heard that they had found the mastermind, I just KNEW that they we're gonna link Syria with him.

I seriously don't care that much who the masterminded of these particular attack is, especially considering he's probably a scapegoat. I wanna know who financed him and the rest of his delusionned crew.
edit on 18-11-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: whismermill

being a brussels resident, it has been known for years how easy it can be to obtain a weapon on the black market. You just need to know a guy who knows a guy

The Charlie Hebdo attackers got their weapons in Brussels.

How much per?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join