It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Lesbian Couple Arrested for Kissing" - What the Mainstream Didn't Report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A few years back I was TDY to the presidio of San Francisco. I walked down the street to a small pizza shop. While waiting two of them drove up in a Jaguar vehicle. Started kissing and fondling each other in front of everyone.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton
a reply to: ghostrager

Personally I think its pretty pathetic that one OP had like 20 pages of nonsensical bull# responses within moments about some mean ol' white bigot abusing some lesbians, while another that offers a little more perspective has less than one page.

You mean less than one hour after it was posted on a Tuesday night in the US / pre-dawn hours in Europe? There's way too much panicking lately on ATS by people who feel a thread hasn't gotten the attention it deserves, extremely rapidly, while most of the ATS membership is sleeping. At the time of my post here, the OP has been in existence for 15 hours and has 47 flags.

Also, nonsensical bull# responses tend to garner reciprocated nonsensical bull# responses. Perhaps 4 pages of reasoned discussion is more valuable than 20 pages of foolishness? (note - I didn't read the other thread you're referring to, just basing on your assessment of it.)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
A few years back I was TDY to the presidio of San Francisco. I walked down the street to a small pizza shop. While waiting two of them drove up in a Jaguar vehicle. Started kissing and fondling each other in front of everyone.

I live at Southern CA beaches.

Picture the Strand from PV to Venice.

PEOPLE -- all kinds of People, doing People stuff. Are they causing anyone harm?

Offending sensibilities. You'd think they pulled out an Uzi and started firing.

Priorities.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

To be honest, I think this thread is unnecessary. The OP of this thread got chased off of the last one when he refused to defend his remarks and as soon as he found a source that he thinks agrees with his bias, he posts a new thread where we continue the EXACT same conversation we were having in the other thread. Sure the introduction of the eyewitness is new, but the OP still hasn't addressed why the prosecution dropped the case or why the security tapes, in police custody, mysteriously disappeared.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yeah, talk about being pc....

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: Annee

So, you're choosing to believe this side of the story.

And you are choosing to believe the women are opportunists.

I choose to wait for the facts.

This story reports both sides and has an eyewitness, and is a local news station. Perhaps that doesn't fit your need for 'facts'.

You can't talk about facts and follow with this complete emotional nonsense.

I believe these women are self entitled people with a victim mentality and they are too blind to see past their own faults in their actions and can't take responsibility and would rather falsely accuse a cop of being a homophobic than admit their wrongs. They have no honor, so why wouldn't they sue and try to gain finacially? Opportunists, sure, that's one of the labels you could apply. I could think of others, but I'm too polite.

....you don't know what happened and you don't know the women.

So what you have is you projecting whatever your "feelings" are onto a story while ignoring inconvenient facts.

How did the surveillance video disappear?

Why was the case dismissed with prejudice?

How does the length of ones shorts get you arrested?

How does dialing 9-11 get a phone ripped out of your hand and warrant assault by a police officer?

Why when the defense asked (in light of the store video mysteriously disappearing) to swear in the officer under oath for questioning...the officer and prosecutor chose instead to drop the case?

Something sure is fishy here...but it doesn't look like it is the media that is ignoring facts...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Good for you, you lived there.

Are you gay?

Then you don't know.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

How do you know what I know that I know and don't know?

Are you shamrock?

Then you don't know.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

I'm all for same sex rights and they should be allowed to marry in a free country.

However, I'm soooo sick of seeing same sex couples make out in the open and PDA the hell out of each other in public. Its for sure for attention or to just upset people that they're homosexual and displaying it in public. I see this almost daily and honestly its really stupid.

I'm against PDA in general but same sex couples make it a public display

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

My point is that I live in DC. A very "gay friendly" city.

But in 2009 I was gay bashed.

According to you I wasn't. Or shouldn't have been.

Or what was your point exactly?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

Try reading any of my comments again and instead of letting other members decide what I meant by what I said, simply read what I said.

My point is pretty clear.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
sort of validates my comments on the other thread.I was harrassed for saying i would tell them to get a room,lol. And yes I would say the same to a hetro couple....go figure...but apparently im homophobic....big LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I mean if you want equal rights you gotta be ready to be told to find a room in public if you wanna fondle other in public.

and yes if i said anything to homosexual couple to get a room or to stop I would be called a homophobic. If anyone wants to refute this I'll go to my local college campus find numerous homosexual couples fondling each other and film the predictable reaction.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
sort of validates my comments on the other thread.I was harrassed for saying i would tell them to get a room,lol. And yes I would say the same to a hetro couple....go figure...but apparently im homophobic....big LOL

"Get a room" ---- something I would have done in my teens.

Now, as a senior, "Live and Let Live" ---- no harm, no foul.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The flip side of your list, and this is by no means a disagreement with you, is that Hawaii is ridiculously gay-friendly. And in this instance I mean ridiculously as in very, very welcoming.

I was frankly shocked to see that the couple was trying to play the gay angle, and not shocked at the same time. Does bigotry still exist there? I'm sure it does, but I can honestly say I never met anybody there who had any problem with gays.

So you didn't mean this then?

That you were shocked it happened there because it is gay friendly?

And we are pointing out that even in gay friendly places this crap still happens.

And you even took a half page to realize that "minding your business" does not mean "mind your OWN business"?

And now have the gall to say I don't have reading comprehension.

Please. You said it, you ment it now own up to it.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee..Mate,if im with my kids and see this sort of carry on in a mall....i will say something,if im told to mind my own business then things are gonna rapidly go down hill

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Mate,if im with my kids and see this sort of carry on in a mall....i will say something,if im told to mind my own business then things are gonna rapidly go down hill

Any particular reason people should be obeying your orders?

link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

When things go downhill for you, you may end up regretting things later. That is unless by "go downhill", you mean you disengage the couple and go to management to get their opinion on how this should be handled, but somehow I find that unlikely.

link   
(Some of) You Americans are just too sensative when it comes to PDA (kissing and hugging) - Yet you found time to "invent" the "Kiss Cam" (in sporting arenas) that brings down alot of cheers instead of "Get a room...." shoutings, even when it's same sex couples kissing.....
Lighten up alittle................

edit on 1142015 by BobbyRock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Mate,if im with my kids and see this sort of carry on in a mall....i will say something,if im told to mind my own business then things are gonna rapidly go down hill

Any particular reason people should be obeying your orders?

Apparently he is the morality police. Don't like it? Well things are about "to go downhill".

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join