It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Lesbian Couple Arrested for Kissing" - What the Mainstream Didn't Report

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
do you thin k its right for anyone to be full on fondling eachother with kids around? Well if you do,you must have really high morals.I would ask nicely first,and if slagged off then someone will be hurt,feelings or bodily harm is all good.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: Annee..Mate,if im with my kids and see this sort of carry on in a mall....i will say something,if im told to mind my own business then things are gonna rapidly go down hill

Why? Did they take their clothes off and "do it" on the floor in front of you?

I'd use the opportunity to teach my child that people love each other, but there is a responsibility to behavior. Some behavior should probably be private.

IF he noticed and asked.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

do you thin k its right for anyone to be full on fondling eachother with kids around? Well if you do,you must have really high morals.I would ask nicely first,and if slagged off then someone will be hurt,feelings or bodily harm is all good.

Just a heads up. I'd enjoy suing you for hitting me when I told you to "slag off" for telling me not to kiss someone in public. I FULLY support suing aggressive assholes into the poor house for hitting people because of a verbal confrontation (especially one that YOU started).
edit on 4-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So you want people making out and have sex with their cloths on in front of kids? Come on theres a reasonable middle ground to PDA of any type of couple.

I'm not gonna take a crap in the road and tell people to mind their own business
edit on 4-11-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Ah, the old "morals and its to protect the kids".

Kids probably aren't that interested, until an adult makes an issue of it.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
wow how dare
these women express affection for each other
french kissing is the worst thing
this is why we have police
i only hope he punched her hard enough
that everyone around will think twice
before deciding to wear shorts

If they were feeling each other up and lifting their shirts and exposing themselves and grab-@ssing and really sort of getting down with it, then it's far more than just a French kiss.

I don't go shopping for groceries to see that from any couple, gay, straight, hot or not.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yeah, sure, let's just let people bang away in the aisles of the local Food Store. When I'm in the meat department, you know what I'm really checking out ...

link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

So you want people making out and have sex with their cloths on in front of kids? Come on theres a reasonable middle ground to PDA of any type of couple.

I'm not gonna take a crap in the road and tell people to mind their own business

Do you watch the Tele with your kids?

Any movies?

I guess they are all PG?

link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I actually don't give a # one way or the other. Sex is a perfectly natural function between two people. It's morality like yours that keeps the negative and taboo stigma around sex alive. Though if I REALLY found it bothersome for whatever reason, if the couple told me to # off after asking them to stop, I'd go find the management of whatever store I was in and see if they could do anything about it, OR (which is the more likely option I'd choose) I'd just go somewhere else. It's not like my feet are glued to the floor and I HAVE to stand there and watch them grope each other.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: continuousThunder
wow how dare
these women express affection for each other
french kissing is the worst thing
this is why we have police
i only hope he punched her hard enough
that everyone around will think twice
before deciding to wear shorts

If they were feeling each other up and lifting their shirts and exposing themselves and grab-@ssing and really sort of getting down with it, then it's far more than just a French kiss.

I don't go shopping for groceries to see that from any couple, gay, straight, hot or not.

Prove that is what they were doing.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Yeah, sure, let's just let people bang away in the aisles of the local Food Store. When I'm in the meat department, you know what I'm really checking out ...

It should be noted that you are changing the narrative here. No one was having sex in the grocery store. It was kissing, hugging, and MAYBE groping (but I find that testimony unreliable).

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In your country that might work mate....haha....but not where im from......if it WERE you acting the goat in public,over here....you would be best to STFU and do as asked,cause chances are you will be cracked one.How does that make you feel......think logically man,jesus. I dont want my kids seeing that sh1t,I dont fondle their mother in front of them....why should anyone else feel the need to show their gay pride in front of others....just sicko's do that sort of thing in public

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

LOL, Rick Astley. My 8 year old grandsons favorite singer. Not even sure where he discovered him.

And how many times have you seen a couple banging away in the aisles of your local Food Store.

I have seen couples banging away under blankets on the beach. I just ignore them.

edit on 4-11-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Of course sex is natural and should be private because not everyone has the same opinions about everything. I don't care what anyone does or wants to do (BEHIND CLOSED DOORS)

link   

I was taking this line of thought to its logical extreme for the effect of the absurdity.

People have gotten so into the idea that sex is just one appetite we can't control that it seems they really do think we ought to just go to anywhere and everywhere these days, but then, we have a whole culture based around fat shaming and the horrors of obesity which is linked to another perfectly normal and natural urge that we apparently are expected to be able to control ...

edit on 4-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

Oh, so NOW you want to legislate things...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Oh? You don't have anti-assault laws in your country? Where do you live? The Middle East?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Oh, so NOW you want to legislate things...

Nope, already rules against public indecency. If you dont' like them, change them.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Of course sex is natural and should be private because not everyone has the same opinions about everything. I don't care what anyone does or wants to do (BEHIND CLOSED DOORS)

I'm not following your logic, how does the fact that something is natural lead to it being private?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

Not the point. You can control what your kids watch on TV or you can turn off the TV. Flawed logic

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join