It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedes revolt against refugees. 9 refugee camps burned to the ground.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Muslims freak out over Bacon Sign in Restaurant Window - USA

www.usherald.com...

Posted by Bob Amoroso / April 4, 2015 One could imagine that the scent and sound of crisp bacon waffling through Winooski Vermont, would perhaps send most Muslims into overdrive, but a sign with the word “Bacon”, to be precise “Yield Sneakers Bacon” apparently outraged a Muslim woman who took to an online community forum to complain about the sign.

The sign was put up as part of a city program promoting the beautification of the township where businesses have helped in maintaining the city flowerbeds, and as a reward allowing those businesses to post an advertisement.

Now to most red blooded Americans “bacon and eggs” is as American as “apple pie” however after the complaint the sign was pulled down, and it seems that the restaurant owner would rather retreat then stand up for what the U.S. Constitution affords him the right to display his sign.

Oh and this one.. this one is in Australia. Are muslims really compatible with Western CIVILization? I think not.

KFC Muslim Employee Screams Insults At Customer Asking For Bacon [and neither do the more than 1 Million views from people to this Video.

and expect to see this more again over 1 million hits.

And this..

edit on 11/3/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Some bloke calls your mrs a white whore? Of course you'll knock him out, but he will face no charges, wheras you will be punished far more severely than if you hit a non muslim that insulted your mrs.

Stupid macho reaction of course. Fight words with words, and no one gets charged.

Well done on missing the point entirely again.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

IMO the people who control the UN are behind all of it. And its part of their strategy to complete Agenda 2030.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I have been saying for weeks that I can't understand why the Governments of Europe can't see the dangers in letting in hundreds of thousands of unvetted refugees especially as ISIS said this is exactly what they would do. I've just noticed on another thread that someone has dug up that prophecy back in February which is here www.dailymail.co.uk... -Europe-psychological-weapon-bombed.html

This is why Swedes are doing what they are doing, because like the majority of sane people in Europe and UK they can see what is happening in their Country and feel scared and helpless. So if the people of Sweden can see the dangers why can't its leaders? How are the governments of Sweden and other European Countries going to manage if the news article above is true and the SHTF. The time to halt this insanity has gone by, the enemy is now within in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
rape is rape so they deserve to burnt to the ground,if it where my kid it would be even worse for them!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: tony9802

Those are some of the laws that have been passed by the government in some countries in Europe..there are laws in place stating that you are not allowed to complain about the influx of refugees and migrant crisis, it's unbelievable, but it's true.

Lol. Where do you find this nonsense?

Please read the law, specifically human rights act - what you're claiming is a complete and utter lie. There are no laws stopping people complaining about this or any other issue as we have freedom of speech.

What? To ban making negative comments against 'religion' (Islam and it's prophet) has been brought before the UN on three separate occasions. Last time it got 57 votes, all from Muslim countries.

Here's one link, there's plenty more if you want to research it yourself.
www.rferl.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I know that at first France, England, Germany, Sweden etc, were willing to help. The US is now in that position. But, You have to stop and say "Look at what all that love and open arms has done for these countries now".

Err... you think they had a choice?

If we would close our borders and let them rot where they fall, what exactly would be left to defend? Human Rights is nothing to expect direct results from, just in case you missed that as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: antar

IMO the people who control the UN are behind all of it. And its part of their strategy to complete Agenda 2030.

Agreed.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: bastion I never thought the day would come I'm taking part in a discussion with people condoning and apreciative of the burning of refugee camps. ATS has been through a lot, but I've never witnessed anything like this before. I'm not taking part in these threads anymore. I value my humanity too much. Amazing we ever survived the 20th century. When Europe is failing at its first humanitarian crisis of the 21st century.

I have exactly the same feelings - I expect conspiracies and things from this site, but not defending and even celebrating terrorist acts. This is a serious low and I can't fathom how these people see themselves as more civillised than the worst of ISIS.

originally posted by: Drinking

originally posted by: bastion
The day people praise others for burning down building based on pure xenophobia is the day I leave this site. What's worse is you're still pretending the refugees are the problem. Have you no shame, compassion or humanity?

Stormfront scum, burn in hell. Take your Nazi mates aswell.

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: Sublimecraft

But why then burn down refugee camps ? What purpose does it serve attempting the homicide of refugees ?

Why aren't they going after the source of their anger and burning down their parliament buildings if they're so dead set against refugees being welcomed in their country ?

Because they're #ing morons who think potentially murdering innocent victims just because they're foreign is going to change things, instead of doing it legally, politically or engaging a brain cell.

Hope the police catch these morons and all those inciting them (including on here as it's reading more like an Al Qu'eda site every day).

If the natives of Europe followed your advice, it would be a generation before anything was done, and the Muslim's who are intent on spreading Sharia will have already won.

If a guy breaks into your house and starts trying to rape your wife, do you call the cops and stand back and wait?

No you kill the pos then call the cops.

What you ask is stupid.

It takes too long.

These folks know time is short.

The time for talk was before the EU forced millions of these people on them.

Not after or during.

Before!

Pull the other one.

It's easy to get things changed if you understand democracy, the press, pr and can play them off each other - going around with pitchforks setting fire to things belongs in the middle ages.

These people haven't won a victory or war. All they've done is burnt their own properties and tax money which completely goes against what they claim they wanted to protect. It's pure stupidity.

Comparing a refugee to a rapist who's attacking your wife is completely out of context and only shows how deeply embedded and completely illogical the racism and hatred is from some members on this site.
edit on 3-11-2015 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

A couple of years ago, I took in a homeless women. I bought $350 worth of groceries for a large family thanksgiving meal with plans of left overs for days. The next morning all that was left in my fridge was butter and mayo. Why? because the sweet homeless person had bulimia and ate and puked all night. I turned her back out on the streets. I knew my family couldnt take a hit like that twice. So, I had to make a decision to close my boundaries to protect my family.

I see these refugees the same way. They are a bottomless pit that we can not feed clothe or shelter. I dont know what your humanity tells you is best for them, but my humanity tells me that I must do what is best for my family and country.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
further to my post above saying I believe the enemy is within I have just seen this breaking news www.jpost.com... ium=twittera reply to: anxiouswens

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Why are they burning the refugee camps down?

They should be burning down the government's buildings if they feel its gone that badly wrong. Theyre the ones who are responsible
edit on 3-11-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Can't say I blame the Swedes.

No one has listened to their concerns about the changing demographic in their country.
Anytime any of them tries to get a dialogue going with a view to reducing the influx of immigrants they are silenced and pilloried as racists.

This^

Also in Finland

Had 1 case here where an elderly man threw a molotov at a building housing immigrants/regufees

On the otherhand, while back our news reported a missing an assault rifle and 3 boxes of ammo, wonder if those will surface up infront of some other refugee building...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

Maybe they will.

2nd

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: muse7

I consider myself conservative...

but while I hope the arsonists are thrown in jail for this, I understand the frustration and helpless feelings they are having... it doesnt make it right or lawful.

Instead of being starkly for or against the move the question we should all be asking is what has happened to cause people to think this was a good idea...is it the govt not paying attention to the people... was it a group of muslims attacking innocent people due to the culture clash.. or was it just a mental health issue.

I dont know the answer, but if folks dont figure out the real motive behind the attack and address it, the attacks will probably continue.

I took a couple of those online test that is supposed to tell you if you are liberal, conservative or something else. Seems they all agree, I am Divergent.

I have learned not to immediately respond to these kind of reports. My immediate primordial and emotional response, has to be quickly and carefully dampened down, and kept at the ready. I know the response it wants to elicit from me, and I don't want to be too easily manipulated.

I have to ask myself why these people have gone to these extremes. I have to ask why they would put themselves, their loved ones, their community in danger. Obviously they feel abandoned by their governments and feel they have no place to turn. Even if they do have another recourse, obviously, they don't feel is readily available or will readily solve the issues of their immediate concern. This leaves people to attempt swift action, with little hope of optimal results.

Living in rural areas over half my life, has allowed me to experience first hand, what happens when a person feels they have been unfairly or unjustly treated, when they have tried to work within the constraints of the law. Poor folk that don't have the resources or the money to fight City Hall, will sometimes give up the legal battle, but will continue to seek their own form of justice.

I have seen homes unfairly taken, mysteriously end up as ashes. I have heard of wells poisoned, crops mysteriously fail and livestock succumb to unknown illnesses. The old saying, "If you kill my dog, I'm going to kill your cat", is common among some country folk, and they are not going to leave their homestead without a fight or in one piece.

This is not unusual behavior and it is not racist. It is just a human characteristic that while normal, can indeed become quite ugly. These government knew full well what was going to happen when they allowed a World War Z influx of asylum seekers, into already established and functioning communities.

I don't care how sweet, docile and loving a person is, when their back is against the wall ad they feel threatened, they become someone that even they themselves don't recognize, and may even hate themselves, when the smoke clears.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nupster

I think it speaks volumes when an elderly man takes up arms against the invasion of his country.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

sweet homeless person had bulimia and ate and puked all night. I turned her back out on the streets.

You decided to ignore this persons problem to save your money? Awesome!
How about helping out to find adequate help next time? No friends or family around to share such a burden for a day or two? That's a sad story, I'm sorry for you and said person.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: muse7
Next up will be firebombing and destroying Muslim owned businesses, and the right wingers fanning the flames of hatred will say that it's "understandable".

And when the Muslims start bombing and destroying the non-Muslim owned businesses in retaliation, they will say "see, we told ya how evil they were!"

When does it end?

Well if everything continues to go as planned, it will end exactly where it started.

The survivors will live in tunnels and caves, and will continue killing each other, using sticks and stones, until they have the resources to devise something more lethal.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Really? Ready for the rest of the story? First let me say that this lady passed away last month, and I still grieve over her. Yes, first I tried to get her help. By the time thanksgiving had come she had already lived with me for 2 months. I will spare you the details, before I finally asked her to leave, I called all her family and begged them to help her. They refused. A few months after this, I found her so thin, her skin was rolled up on her ankles like filling down socks. I brought her home. She weighed 69 lbs. Have you ever bathed someone 5'7 tall that weighed 69 lbs? I Fed her, and ended up having to hospitalize her. Then and only then did her mom come and take her home to die. Im not blaming the mom either. The daughter made sad choices that I will never understand. My heart grieves deeply for her. And I honestly will deal for the rest of my life about making that decision. But again, I really didnt have a choice.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

sweet homeless person had bulimia and ate and puked all night. I turned her back out on the streets.

You decided to ignore this persons problem to save your money? Awesome!
How about helping out to find adequate help next time? No friends or family around to share such a burden for a day or two? That's a sad story, I'm sorry for you and said person.

Good grief. How many formerly homeless people are sharing your house, right now then? How much of your disposable income do you give away? If you haven't impoverished yourself to help strangers you have no right to castigate someone else for not doing so.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join