It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedes revolt against refugees. 9 refugee camps burned to the ground.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: crazyewok

Come to think of it, they dont seem to be spreading freedom and prosperity either.

Or anything but hate rape and death enmass.

Burning witches? This is #ing 2015 and these " people" are burning witches?

Stoning to death raped women for adultery?

GPSing women( house of saude)?

I mean come on.

There is not one emulatable(is that even a word? ) trait a single Muslim nation has that can be named.

Not one!!!!!!

Unless slavery burning folks alive and forcing the gender (minus hangy down parts) that is not MAN into servitude, is admirable..

Last I checked, everything about Islam is detestable to modern society

Just checked again.

Burning witches is still bad

Stoning rape victims is still bad

Killing homosexuals is still bad

Forcing your religion on others on pain of death is still bad

TO ATS

I just wish sombody on ATS could name one single reason that Islam is not the biggest waste of humanity besides Nazism in humanities history.

Just name one reason modern Islam should not just be stamped out for good, just one.

And don't say " it can't be"

Because the west has already proven they can kill an idiology

They have, more than once!

I don't care about the " 2billion muslims" bs.

Numbers don't matter.

America alone could crush every Muslim country on earth at the same time.

It can happen.

Should it?

Not my place to say.

I would hope we don't have to extinct another mindset.

I hope Muslim's can come to reality..

I don't hold a lot of hope though.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Just my two cents...

I find it fascinating that the "troubles" are originating in Europe.

Post WWII the "west" saw the greatest period of prosperity in human history. SINGLE family homes became common; the middle class (on both sides of the Atlantic) grew. Their off spring were even more upwardly mobile with college/university becoming the norm. For the middle class (and for those working their way into the middle class) this was a standard of living never before encountered. This prosperity tho, causes profound problems for the "ruling class" the elites who govern us ALL either by ballot or bank account.

Power of the ruling class is threatened when a stable, prosperous middle class economy exists. In order to "rule" you NEED a dependent, struggling low/poverty class. After financial assaults on manufacturing (those jobs the backbone of the post WWII upwardly mobile); manipulations on world markets via housing, tech, securities markets debacles (destabilizing the middle earners most severely) the final, IMO New World Orderist "plan" is destabilize the Middle classes last secure bastion. Their homes, villages, towns and cities.

All politics is LOCAL and there is nothing more local than bringing "the world" en masse (with their language, cultural differences; and diseases) to EVERY street.

Infrastructure will be overwhelmed. Property values will plummet. In a "new world" where paper money (stocks, retirement funds) are fiat, the great equalizer is taking away the value of the "home." Anyone think your once $200,000 lifetime of mortgage paying home is going to retain its resale value, when the "empty one" down the street now houses a dozen or so "immigrants?" The native's net worth is now that of the immigrants (in less than a few years). They BOTH own nothing of real value, and now BOTH NEED government largesse.

Lather, rinse and repeat, ALL over the western world. A great way to establish a NWO quickly.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Ive been to parts of turkey that are not tourist attractions... the place is a third world hole...

If your born into a family with a business or connections you can do well... other wise... your part of the wretched huddled masses.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I find it disgusting that Governments in European Countries and UK aren't listening to the majority of their people. I find it disgusting here in the UK that the Government won't tell British people how many Syrian refugees are already here and where they have been placed. It is these sort of tactics that are making people distrustful and concerned when it comes to immigration, why are the facts being hidden from the general public?a reply to: TrueBrit

That's the point. The European governments are purposefully causing chaos for the average citizens by pushing in refugees. Is it a bad thing to take refugees? No.

But this is Problem, Reaction, Solution. Just watch as the average citizens begin to hate the refugees because the government is forcing this on them.

Problem - misplaced anger:
1. Instead of the citizens being pissed off at the government they will be pissed off at the refugees

Reaction - elections are won by anti-refugee fascists
2. Fascist and fringe politicians will seize the chance at power to quell the hatred and anger at refugees

Solution - confusion and destructive
3. Citizens are seeking hope and change (Americans know how that goes) in the face the turmoil
4. Citizens get a further closed society thanks to electing fascists

Haven't any of you read the playbook? The playbook is to push fascism, to make us want it, ask for it. Ukraine? Now Europe. Hell, look at America and the current political rhetoric about immigrants.

It's all misplaced anger towards a person that is presented as a lesser citizen. The people we don't get mad at are the s#!t stain politicians and corporate masters. --- misplaced aggression
edit on 3-11-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Drinking

I think half the population of Earth breathes methane. Makes one wonder if they're empty shells
imitating life giving the other half the impression that they're human.

Sad isn't it?

I was a " the gov serves us and our best interests " type long ago.

Then I served, I saw the Katrina stuff first hand.

Real eye opener for me.

All the rich white neighborhoods got evacs really fast.

Funny, same thing in any place on earth we could get more help faster than our own home?

I was there.

They were all poor blacks, OK not all, but by far most!

Until then I always thought the US government would have our backs no matter what.

I learned a valuable lesson down there.

Politics decides.

Because it is impossible we can help more folks faster off shore than we can on shore.

This is impossible!

It all comes from on shore.

They didn't help as much as they should have because they didn't want to.

It wasn't lack of ability.

It was lack of want!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda
Just my two cents...

I find it fascinating that the "troubles" are originating in Europe.

Post WWII the "west" saw the greatest period of prosperity in human history. SINGLE family homes became common; the middle class (on both sides of the Atlantic) grew. Their off spring were even more upwardly mobile with college/university becoming the norm. For the middle class (and for those working their way into the middle class) this was a standard of living never before encountered. This prosperity tho, causes profound problems for the "ruling class" the elites who govern us ALL either by ballot or bank account.

Power of the ruling class is threatened when a stable, prosperous middle class economy exists. In order to "rule" you NEED a dependent, struggling low/poverty class. After financial assaults on manufacturing (those jobs the backbone of the post WWII upwardly mobile); manipulations on world markets via housing, tech, securities markets debacles (destabilizing the middle earners most severely) the final, IMO New World Orderist "plan" is destabilize the Middle classes last secure bastion. Their homes, villages, towns and cities.

All politics is LOCAL and there is nothing more local than bringing "the world" en masse (with their language, cultural differences; and diseases) to EVERY street.

Infrastructure will be overwhelmed. Property values will plummet. In a "new world" where paper money (stocks, retirement funds) are fiat, the great equalizer is taking away the value of the "home." Anyone think your once $200,000 lifetime of mortgage paying home is going to retain its resale value, when the "empty one" down the street now houses a dozen or so "immigrants?" The native's net worth is now that of the immigrants (in less than a few years). They BOTH own nothing of real value, and now BOTH NEED government largesse.

Lather, rinse and repeat, ALL over the western world. A great way to establish a NWO quickly.

Just my thoughts.

Quoted for truth!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Glinda
Looks like it is time to invest in pork bellies.

Heck, those small towns that they plan to over run; maybe they should unite and reestablish themselves in the meat industry.

It should off set some of their lost. Americans love bacon. Some even put it on apple pie.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

To your analysis.
I found this from George Soros interesting.

Rights groups have criticized Orban for building a razor-wire fence on the border, tightening asylum laws and boosting his support among voters with anti-immigrant rhetoric. Soros, who was born in Hungary and is one of the biggest philanthropists in eastern Europe via his foundations and university, gives grants to organizations that provide legal assistance to asylum seekers.

Soros said in an e-mailed statement that a six-point plan published by his foundation helps “uphold European values” while Orban’s actions “undermine those values.”

“His plan treats the protection of national borders as the objective and the refugees as an obstacle,” he said in the statement. “Our plan treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle.”

Bloomberg

Leftist Billionaire admits national borders are the “obstacle” he is fighting against

Int ellihub

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Cultural problems, not Islamic problems.

I know some American Muslims who would be appalled at all the things you listed. These are multi-generational American citizens and college educated. But they are also devout Muslims.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Looks like Austrians have had enough as well www.onenewspage.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
A reply to: 727Sky

Well, I'm sure sharia law and it's supporters love that they got this guy on their team.

edit on 3-11-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drinking

originally posted by: awareness10

I think half the population of Earth breathes methane. Makes one wonder if they're empty shells
imitating life giving the other half the impression that they're human.

Sad isn't it?

I was a " the gov serves us and our best interests " type long ago.

Then I served, I saw the Katrina stuff first hand.

Real eye opener for me.

All the rich white neighborhoods got evacs really fast.

First of all, you're aware that the mayor was black? He also considered his city a "chocolate city". He was also put in prison for corruption. Lastly, everyone was warned to evacuate at the same time.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Cultural problems, not Islamic problems.

I know some American Muslims who would be appalled at all the things you listed. These are multi-generational American citizens and college educated. But they are also devout Muslims.

So because you know multigenerational Muslim's that have been westerised means all Muslim's are great?

Lol
The evidence speaks against you loudly!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Your Japan not allowing muslims is BS, as is alot of your post. Hate begets hate. Go back to the hideaway with that nonsense.

The amount of people ok with this is ridiculous. This is a terror attack, plain and simple. Or have we used that word so much we forgot what it was...

Hate begets hate.
edit on rdTue, 03 Nov 2015 13:03:35 -0600America/Chicago1120153580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

This whole situation is horrible and disgusting. At first I was thinking that putting up walls to block the refugees was inhuman and horrible, but it actually isn't. The people coming through are tainted by their horrible culture & religions. I say their culture is horrible because take a look at any country where religion rules, they are constant warzones, rape & suffering places.

These people are not on the same level as the rest of us. Letting them across your border is essentially like setting up a portal to the dark ages and have masses of people walk through to our current time.

These people are coming through, causing problems and hurting innocent people who have in fact helped to save them. They are bringing their problems and dark ages mentality with them into the new countries where they continue fighting because they are all devided about which fairy tale they believe to be true and kill people over it.

I wish it wasn't like this, I wish everyone could be saved and helped here, but it is impossible. IF they wanted to have far less trouble they should only let through young children & atheists / scientists. Anyone of any religion should be turned away at the door. Give them a test, burn the bible and the koran or something that would prove they are not religious first. If they are religious, give them some supplies to help them but turn them away.

Also, Muslims worship a pedophile rapist war monger sex slave owner.. That is their ultimate role model. Why does nobody question this or them on this. This pedophile prophet says that they are allowed to rape and kill non muslims and things like that.. This is their holy book, and that is their ultimate role model. Seriously.. has nobody done any research at all on this group before letting them in? It doesn't seem like it. Their ultimate role model - if he was alive today would face more time in prison than all people currently in prison. Their prophet makes Charles Manson look like Mr. Rogers.

The only way for this problem to get fixed is for these cowards to turn around and go back and fight the scum in their homeland. I say help them in any way possible but DO NOT let them inside your country unless they are young kids or an athiest.
edit on 3-11-2015 by DumpMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I didn't say all Muslims were great. Just like I won't say that all Christians are great. There was a time when Christian nations were violent because they lived in a more violent culture. Those violent cultures have since settled down, so you don't see too many violent Christians today.

It is totally possible to be a devout Muslim and not be violent at all, just like it is totally possible to be a devout Christian and not be violent at all - even though there are scriptures in both religious books that seem to encourage violent acts against others.

Violent cultures will breed violent people - could be any religion (or no religion).

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Bluesma

Didn't matter. They said they couldn't take the chance of the guys crying racism, even for a moment, it would create chaos. My boss was obligated to give them the gas.

It is clear the squeaky wheel gets the grease. People have to start squeaking a lot louder.

If the local government and the police are afraid of a little chaos, then call in the local news teams, everybody set their phones to instant upload video sites, and create the chaos needed to bring law and order back to your community.

Get them on video around the world explaining why they are not protecting the citizens of their community, and not holding immigrants to the same laws and standards as the native citizens of their country. Get law students in the country to file lawsuits against them. Become a bigger embarrassment than a charge of racism.

A complication in all of that is that it isn't JUST the authorities that are afraid, it is everyone else.
They grew up listening to the horrors that racism caused and seeing the destruction left around them.

They don't want to seem like they are being racist either. There is social pressure not to say anything about this, because you will look racist. My boss, who I could tell was holding in a lot of anger from such events, told hardly anyone about this.
Only in moments of intimate disclosure (when you get a sense that the other person will understand and not jump to a racist accusation) do people whisper to a friend what happened to them. And they grind their teeth, and say "what you can do? " Any action or word might illicite the shout that you are a nazi.

This is partly why I confront people who are extremely left wing and are quick to judge any hint of complaint as racist bigotry- they encourage the arabs to riot for nothing and anything, they discourage the police from having any motivation to do their job.

This is why the refugees coming in here are in great danger, as much as the inhabitants- they walked into a silent but deadly powder keg.

Here there is nothing being said about the refugee crisis being threatening in any way (contrary to the press I am seeing form the UK and US). The taboo has everyone in a gag... which in my opinion is making things worse.

This is why I often say, it is not so simple as good guys and bad guys, simply an ineffective government, or bigotted masses.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
"'Aversion anxiety' halting Swedish refugee debates"
Norwegian writer Karl Ove Knausgård has been increasingly vocal about what he sees as the refusal of the educated middle classes in his adopted home of Sweden to face up to the realities of immigration.

“In Sweden, my impression is that the desire to be decent, which is in itself laudable, has given people an aversion anxiety against discussing many problems concerning integration and immigration,” he told Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten during a book tour.

“If you talk about the issues, it means you are somehow automatically critical of immigration.”
www.thelocal.se...

The article goes on to, of course bash a Norwegian with an opinion....however he offers up some astute observations and is correct in his accessment of the prevailing Swedish Culture. Prior to the refugee crisis both countries had the same attitudes about immigrants and the immigrant's duties to learn the language & the culture.

Later as the situation in Malmo and then Stockholm began experiencing issues, it just wasn't discussed period.
I've been reading The Local for 3-4 yrs now ( I'm very partial to the yearly Elk-Follies they used to post
)
So I'm not just pulling this post out of my butt after a "quick google".

There are many Norwegian & Swedish blogs that are written solely to assist newcomers in understanding their new adopted culture. It's THAT different than most are used to, and they were written for Americans & Brits no less!!!
The cultural norms are very "stiff" and that's the way the people think.....to expect them to break out into debate?
OMG!!!
Unheard of!!
The storming of their political buildings is tantamount to complete anarchy !!

It's easy for us to point fingers and say do this & do that, but they have no experience with it, and are raised to see it as abnormal deviant behavior. It's not going to happen until they are literally forced into it, which will be like closing the barn door after the horse. Too little, too late.

Preemptively burning down a few potential refugee shelters in this case actually DOES make sense. No blame, no guilt and Oh MY! isn't it a shame??? Before I get flamed into oblivion, maybe researching the Culture before posting?
Google translate is wonderful with at least some of the local news articles and personal blogs.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Looks like Austrians have had enough as well www.onenewspage.com...

They said you can go to Austria really easily. But they closed the border and it is very hard for us because it is cold and it is getting dark and at night time it is very cold here." Tension rise with Austrian police saying an average of five to six thousand people are crossing into the country a day. Some have little left but hope.

Who is they? Who is instructing them? Who are this people listening to? Who is setting them up and transporting them so far from home? What are they being promised?

Give them food and water and send them back.

Enough is enough already.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
"'Aversion anxiety' halting Swedish refugee debates"
Norwegian writer Karl Ove Knausgård has been increasingly vocal about what he sees as the refusal of the educated middle classes in his adopted home of Sweden to face up to the realities of immigration.

“In Sweden, my impression is that the desire to be decent, which is in itself laudable, has given people an aversion anxiety against discussing many problems concerning integration and immigration,” he told Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten during a book tour.

“If you talk about the issues, it means you are somehow automatically critical of immigration.”
www.thelocal.se...

Great article! Sounds like the swedish are struggling with the exact same sort of problem we have been dealing with in France.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join