It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedes revolt against refugees. 9 refugee camps burned to the ground.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Dialogue in Sweden?
It's against the law to be critical of Islam or immigrants.
Not leaving the Swedish people much choice in the matter are they?
Better they burn buildings than people.

I think it's against the law to burn buildings as well?

Europeans, namely Swedes and Germans, are being gagged and censored- left without voice, forced to remain silent. And clearly, That is against the law; do you see what I mean? That is why they need to express themselves voice themselves and deliver their discontent.

edit on 3-11-2015 by tony9802 because: tocorrectmypumpkinweekend

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Crap. This is what I have been worried about.
Knowing other countries nearby (like this one) are seething with a barely repressed hostility, like a room filled with gas vapors, I sure hope this isn't the match we've been afraid of!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

Europeans, namely Swedes and Germans, are being gagged and censored- left without voice, forced to remain silent.

Who says, sugar?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Europeans, namely Swedes and Germans, are being gagged and censored- left without voice, forced to remain silent.

Who says, sugar?

Edit- Correction: I suppose these laws fall under the category of "Antipathy Speech.."??

Laws that have been passed by the government in some countries in Europe..there are laws in place stating that you are not allowed to "react to?" the influx of refugees and migrant crisis, overwhelming, but it seems to be true.

(By the way I made pumpkin bread over the weekend, and that might be why I am currently so fancy on that term of endearment, no offense in any way offered..It was vegan, and had pure cane sugar..)
edit on 3-11-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

a reply to: bastion

I agree! Gee, it's a good thing that the gay community and all its supporters didn't start burning down churches and homes of the homophobes who were against equality. Would that have been a better way to get things done?

To even consider that this is the proper response is very sad to me. Is this how Jesus would have reacted?

The irony of using the gay community as an example when referring to muslims is not lost on me, at least.

They just hang them in some places. Much easier to do than burn down a house.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Those are some of the laws that have been passed by the government in some countries in Europe..there are laws in place stating that you are not allowed to complain about the influx of refugees and migrant crisis, it's unbelievable, but it's true.

Lol. Where do you find this nonsense?

Please read the law, specifically human rights act - what you're claiming is a complete and utter lie. There are no laws stopping people complaining about this or any other issue as we have freedom of speech.

edit on 3-11-2015 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

I have been through this with another person on this site who insists on believing the lies spread by the far right. Countries like Germany have strict laws against hate speech. Hate speech is speech that incites violence (like "hey, let's start burning down buildings!"). It is NOT against any law to say that you disagree with how the refugees are being placed.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

So you do think it's okay to burn down churches and homes of the people you don't like. Got it.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
The day people praise others for burning down building based on pure xenophobia is the day I leave this site. What's worse is you're still pretending the refugees are the problem. Have you no shame, compassion or humanity?

Stormfront scum, burn in hell. Take your Nazi mates aswell.

Many muslims are more than willing to kill and maim due their own xenophobia..let's not forget that first of all;

Secondly let's not behave as though everyone in the refugee populace or all muslims are somehow saintly, honorable, and deserving..You have to respect western laws, to live respectfully in the west and occident..

How does burning down building respect western law? How does burning down a building on the off chance it may contain extremists who may do the same, make the people who did this any better than the alleged terrorists?

Just because some nutters are in ISIS, doesn't give others the right to go round setting fire to stuff and blowing up things and sinking to their level.

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: bastion

Bye Bye,

This isnt about xenophobia, or not caring about others. One thing I have learned in my old age, is that you can not trust everyone. You must set boundaries for yourself, your family, and your country. If these were the peaceful Swedes who were coming to the US as refugees, there wouldnt be an out cry.

The problem is that the Muslims prime directive is to take over, where ever they go. We are seeing it all across Europe and unless the US wants to follow suit, we all better stand up and say not in my neighborhood. Cut the head off the snake before it bites you. Or rapes your daughter, or etc etc etc.

How is burning down a building because it may house foreigners not xenophobia? It's the very definition of it.

By your logic, if someone new moves into my street, I have the right to burn their house down if I think they may not be trustworthy. Some guy gave me a funny look the other night, better go burn down his house too just to make sure he can be trusted.

No that's your perception, which the evidence shows it's wrong. Can't believe people are defending these actions, you're as bad as the muslim extremists.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
Crap. This is what I have been worried about.
Knowing other countries nearby (like this one) are seething with a barely repressed hostility, like a room filled with gas vapors, I sure hope this isn't the match we've been afraid of!

As much as I think the arsonists actions were wrong and they should be punished. I hold the European governments equally accountable for this as they should know this was bound to happen.

They have been reckless and irresponsible.
edit on 3-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
There comes a point where it stops being refugees and turns into an invasion. Should a nation's people sit back and do nothing while they, their way of life, and their very ability to make a living and in the case of many women, not be raped in once safe neighborhoods if not accompanied by an entourage.

This is their home, their place of living, not the refugees. It's not a matter of bigotry or dislike or hate, it's a matter of self defense.
edit on 11/3/2015 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It is more accurate to say, that these events have been engineered by the governments of European nations to cause those who might have risen up against their government in the event of tyrannical oppression to:

A) Identify themselves by their actions, and...

B) Cause their own arrest or loss of credibility by those actions, meaning that...

C) The people of those nations will have no resistance movement, or a denuded and less capable one, to fall back on in the events to come, which, if these moves are anything to go by, will be unpleasant and involve plots so Machiavellian as to make ones head spin.

I have a bad feeling about all of this.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Those are some of the laws that have been passed by the government in some countries in Europe..there are laws in place stating that you are not allowed to complain about the influx of refugees and migrant crisis, it's unbelievable, but it's true.

Please read the law, specifically human rights act - what you're claiming is a complete and utter lie. There are no laws stopping people complaining about this or any other issue as we have freedom of speech.

Yes, I suppose it is called "Antipathy Speech."

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

As much as I think the arsonists actions were wrong and they should be punished. I hold the European governments equally accountable for this as they should know this was bound to happen.

They have been reckless and irresponsible.

I agree. Absolutely. I've been ranting for a long time that if the authorities here didn't get their crap together, they are going to cause the people to explode and take care of it in ways we shall regret.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: crazyewok

It is more accurate to say, that these events have been engineered by the governments of European nations to cause those who might have risen up against their government in the event of tyrannical oppression to:

A) Identify themselves by their actions, and...

B) Cause their own arrest or loss of credibility by those actions, meaning that...

C) The people of those nations will have no resistance movement, or a denuded and less capable one, to fall back on in the events to come, which, if these moves are anything to go by, will be unpleasant and involve plots so Machiavellian as to make ones head spin.

I have a bad feeling about all of this.

I am starting to think something more sinister is going on myself.

I find it hard to believe our governments can be this inept and short sighted.

Actions like this in the OP though deplorable were very predictable and a government made up of so called educated people with access to think tanks and research groups should have known as such.
edit on 3-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow if people want to start burning down refugee camps and places of refuge then not much I can do about it. I'm sure it's a heroic act and something to be proud of, but I'll never condone such actions. You guys go for it. Have fun you brave tough guys, show those innocent people what for.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Innocent people? Really? Tell that to the Swedes who have seen a 300% raise in crime since the invasion. They are not innocent. Some might be, until the Caliphate calls them into action. Then what amounts to a crime now, will be seen as heroic.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Yes, I suppose it is called "Antipathy Speech."

No it's called free speech.

The only controls are you're not allowed to incite others to kill or commit acts of violence. Which is called civilisation.

If you want to be taken seriously, don't lie and claim laws aer in place over here that do not and have not ever existed.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Innocent people? Really? Tell that to the Swedes who have seen a 300% raise in crime since the invasion. They are not innocent. Some might be, until the Caliphate calls them into action. Then what amounts to a crime now, will be seen as heroic.

Wait... there IS a part of that population that is innocent families too! They are being victimized by the troublemakers as much as anyone else (if not more).

I guess the Jihadists are just hoping that the innocents will be targetted along with the non-innocent, because that will push them towards the extremists for help.
Lotsa people just ready to jump in that lynch mob and help that happen...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

How do you suggest we sort them out?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join