It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedes revolt against refugees. 9 refugee camps burned to the ground.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: SprocketUK

Pour encourager les outres, perhaps?

Cowards.

If you don't like the policies being made, then you go after the policy makers...

NOT the people/places that may or may not be innocent victims of wartorn countries looking for a place of sanctuary.

If Swedes don't want refugees coming to their country, then force the damn policy changes at the government level instead of acting like a bunch petulant children.

Not necessarily, if you burn down the centres and the residents keep having to be moved on, some will leave altogether, others will tell their mates what a terrible place it is and not to come.

Not much you can do against the powers that be, especially if you don't actually want to kill people, so it's a workable tactic.

Hardly cowardice, that would be abusing a woman in a burka, rather than the group of muslim taxi drivers across the street. :-)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I agree! Gee, it's a good thing that the gay community and all its supporters didn't start burning down churches and homes of the homophobes who were against equality. Would that have been a better way to get things done?

To even consider that this is the proper response is very sad to me. Is this how Jesus would have reacted?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
There would be no problem with anyone, anywhere (as much anyway) if more people realized that their religious preferences, or lack of, were their personal business and it wasn't their business to, either by force or standing on a corner reading bible verses aloud or whatever, to try to fob their personal beliefs on others.

If some religions did not take it upon themselves to spread their ideals (AKA refuse to assimilate) in such ways as building minarettes and forcing everyone regardless of whatever religion, or lack of, to have to tolerate their nonsensical racket and noise (Church bells and music from steeples included)........

Religion causes way more damage in this world than anything else that ever existed.

Most religions influence ignorance of reality in favor of nicey nice stories to quell the ignorant masses' fear of the inevitable, and end up worshiping the inevitable...death.

I say, let's make the world a better place for those who follow us instead of waiting to die and going someplace in some afterlife, unless, of course, somehow somebody could prove it exists without telling me, " My son, you must have faith", what utter and complete nonsense.

If everyone here who goes to heaven were to treat heaven the same way they treat this place, I'll pass.

I said a lot more than I intended here, when all I meant to say was that religion is the biggest part of the problem here in this world. Onward Christian soldiers and other nonsense....

The Swedes are just terrified of their country ending up all #ed up like France and anyplace else the zealots end up.

Last I heard, Sweden WAS a nice place to live, other than being a bit cold in the winter for my taste....

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Dialogue in Sweden?
It's against the law to be critical of Islam or immigrants.
Not leaving the Swedish people much choice in the matter are they?
Better they burn buildings than people.

link   

originally posted by: tony9802

Secondly let's not behave as though everyone in the refugee populace or all muslims are somehow saintly, honorable, and deserving..

You could say the same thing about citizens of Sweden, apparently.

link   
a reply to: misskat1

By lighting the proverbial match at the politicians' favourite hangout... the parliament buildings. And if that doesn't work, then you actually light the damn match and burn the place to the ground.

You target the source directly.

Indirect rioting gets people nowhere and also has the potential to harm innocent victims.

link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: Sublimecraft

But why then burn down refugee camps ? What purpose does it serve attempting the homicide of refugees ?

Why aren't they going after the source of their anger and burning down their parliament buildings if they're so dead set against refugees being welcomed in their country ?

Parliament and government authority is under control of the NWO-- the plan is depopulation.

1. depopulation
2. Economic Collapse
3. remove opposition to 1, and 2.
4. remove xtian western values, to implement nwo
5. create conflict and tension between rivalling groups

I can keep going but this is a plan or an operation that is playing itself out. The respective governments are not listening to the people, and those respective governments are attempting to silence and gag those groups that are generating opposition..those same governments are attempting to condition and normalize the idea of muslim cultural predetermination; It's just not acceptable to be forced into and forced to accept antagonistic and rivalrous cultural belief systems and belief norms.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Jesus? Well, the parable of the brides, the oil for their lamps and waiting for the bride groom comes to mind. Did they share their oil? No.

Dont you realize that if there is a repeat of what is happening in the middle east, you will have your head cut off for believing in Jesus?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
It is show of how governments work with the conspiracy, how can so many countries government do the same idiotic moves one after another.. Even when they see and know its going to fail, they go ahead and do it, i cannot blame stupidity because they supposed to be somewhat intelligent.. TO me its obvious there are secret rule books that have plated this road, this is just another part of their movement, its not happening by accident but they are doing this as purposed. I am sure very soon many of us will see the real picture for the refugee crisis in EU if not already, it could be as simple as "hey this gives us rights to strip some rights moar from the ppl, in the name of their security ofc" and soon it could be time where it is almost demanded they do something drastic.

Sweden is quite large country so they could have even prepared this refugee waves much more better, its not even question about that, it is why they are trying to anger the ppl of the EU countries so bad, maybe they want to change ppls mind sets into more hostile towards Muslim ppl.

More i think about it more i find connections to many problems they have created along the way, that just happens to be very much right in the face today, some laws that was force powered through seems also fit to this agenda..

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I find this absolutely disgusting, and I hope that everyone involved in these arson incidents is found, bought to court, and convicted to the fullest extent of the law.

The people should be punished

But so should the government's for going full retard and not takeing into account the strain on infrastructure and culture such drastic immigration can produce.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

They left the Swedish people with no options. I would be revolting too.

So are you condoning burning down refugee camps, would you join in? They were left with an option to not burn down refugee camps, most sane people would choose that option i hope.

Some people on this website scare me more than any refugee. Condoning all sorts of nastiness because they hate people they don't know. No one studied European 20th century history.

I would say the European governments need a history leason to.

This was bound to happen with reckless immigration policys.

I am not saying it was right, just that it was inevitable.
edit on 3-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Dialogue in Sweden?
It's against the law to be critical of Islam or immigrants.
Not leaving the Swedish people much choice in the matter are they?
Better they burn buildings than people.

I think it's against the law to burn buildings as well?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

It seems to me like there would be a lot more casualties burning down the parliament buildings. But, I agree, they are the real target.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Viking9019

Utter rot.

The answer to a government whose strategy for control includes unreasonable behaviour toward border control, is to refuse to be turned toward hate and violence, no matter the provocation, and especially not toward those that the government WANTS you to enact violence against.

The government of Sweden have surely gone against their people in a massive way, and I appreciate that this causes ill feeling. But the ill feeling, and these actions that have resulted from it, are misdirected. It means nothing to the Swedish government that a building is burnt to the ground, less than nothing. They do however know, as a result of these actions, that they can manipulate their people, stir them up, and make them mad enough to loose reason and forget that the enemy of a group of people is always the person or persons who seek to control them.

That is disgusting to me. It is disgusting because it shows how little has been learned from history, how little has been learned from RECENT history more than anything else. It shows that the people who committed arson on these buildings have no concept of the real danger in their midst, and have been successfully duped, made pawns in a game which they obviously cannot see the shape of.

The answer to the assault on Swedish liberty at this time, is not to militate against those who are coming from abroad with little to no controls at the border, or the centres which have been designed for their housing, but to militate against the government directly, if at all, while forming alliances with the new arrivals. Both the immigrants and the people of Sweden are being used by powers they have no conception of. That situation is inexcusable, because I know the Swedes to be a singularly intelligent bunch by all accounts, and I cannot understand how it can be, that enough of them have allowed themselves to be used this way, to result in such widespread and foolish behaviour.

That energy, that anger, should be focused against the people who are really doing the damage to the lives of Swedish citizens, and that is the political leadership of their nation, and indeed the European Union to boot. Thrashing madly and waving their junk around as they are however, will avail them of nothing, except infamy and jail time. I am disgusted by their lack of foresight and situational awareness, more than anything else.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

And japan is one of the safest countrys in the world.......go figure. .......

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

So many of you are foolish..of course you react to this onslaught! It is too dangerous to be overrun and demographically overpowered by a foreign group.

All it will take before World War III or during, is for The Grand Ayatollah to suddenly issue a fatwa to all muslims to remove the "infidels," that is the the atheists, the agnostics, the x-tians, the buddhists, and anyone who does not follow Islam.

A single global Fatwa coming from an important leader, and there you have it..the Holy War is on (as though it wasn't on already!)

link   
So the swedes are revolting,well these arsonists surely are

If they have a problem they should address their local politicians not burn down buildings

There just criminals and blatantly racist ones at that

link   
Someone stands to gain from these immigrants in the same way our being led to believe illegal immigrants from south america and mexico are responsible for taking all of our jobs from us here, when in all actuality, they wouldn't come here if there was no work for them here.

The Swedish government and the banks and the EU want them there to exploit them in the workplace and in other ways.

Now honestly, do you really believe that they would come or go anywhere if there wasn't a welfare check, and / or a job waiting for them when they got here?.

No different in Sweden than here. Aren't many of the powerful decision makers of the EU, pretty much un-elected?, or have really long terms of office if elected?.

link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

But the ill feeling, and these actions that have resulted from it, are misdirected.

Exactly !!

Direct your anger to the right place(s) and person(s) forcing them to make the changes you want to see.

Otherwise it's just childish temper tantrums... kiddies playing with matches risking everybody else in the process.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
The day people praise others for burning down building based on pure xenophobia is the day I leave this site.

Goodbye.
edit on 3-11-2015 by rick2021 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join