It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedes revolt against refugees. 9 refugee camps burned to the ground.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Kinda like Muslims want to eliminate the infidels because they believe something different?

Outside of the extremists, who believes that?

You don't defeat the enemy by becoming them.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
a reply to: TrueBrit

It's the Swedes country, refugees have no natural right to be there, good for them for taking action. If the Swedes don't want more refugees, they should start burning a lot more of these places down. They oughta have a tea party of sorts and sink a boat or burn a bus used to move refugees around. Immigrants have no "right" to anything, they are allowed in a country based on the will of the people. Apparently the government of Sweden isn't listening to it's people.

How this kind of hate and bigotry wasn't taken down is beyond me.

At least we know how many ATS'ers also favor this kind of hate and bigotry thanks to the star system. Yay Hate!
edit on 3-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Watch out, somebody will design a camp with barbed wire and guards to "house" the refugees next. After that it's the chambers.

My fear is that we will continue down this path towards an unnecessary destruction.

Commonsense tells anyone with two working brain cells, that how they are going about this supposed rescue for asylum seekers, is unworkable and unsustainable. So something else is cooking in the kitchen. In the mean time, if this madness is not brought under control, someone will do something stupid.

edit on 3-11-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Wrong video. Word edit.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: woodwardjnr

In this situation, I not only condone what they did, but yes, I think I would join in burning the camps slated for refugees in my town.
I know coming from a Grandma who has fed 1/2 of her neighborhood from time to time, and has taken in many homeless people, through the years, that that seems like an extreme statement. But, I feel pretty protective of my family, friends, and neighbors, so yes, I believe this is a genuine threat to our society, so yes, I would burn them too.

And the hate train keeps on rollin'!

It's ok to be a bigot as long as it's against Muslims.

edit on 3-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I simply can't help but think of The Illiad, or Troy as most people know it.

The Trojan Horse of sympathy has performed well. The "good" King Priam has obeyed his advisers who said, "This is a gift!"

The wood of the Trojan Horse is the seemingly innocent people. Within the heart of the Trojan Horse lies the warriors who will pull out their blades in the dead of night when everyone feels as if they have won and they will slaughter everything, leaving only alive that which can serve - thereby will true innocents suffer and perish.

Except some people see that King Priam is incredibly naive.

Just as Priam's son Prince Paris said, "Father... burn it."
edit on 11/3/2015 by TarzanBeta because: Elucidation.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It's ok to be a bigot as long as it's against Muslims.

Agreed. But they are an easy target due to previous/historical/current conflicts with other religions. They have moreless set themselves up for it. They really need to reel things in a bit.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

"Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse." (Qur'an, 3:118)

Please explain why you think this is true (I don't), and should it be true, what might be the reasons "they" came to feel this way? Has there been a provocation for the 'rank hatred', or was it born in a vacuum out of nothingness?

also, which speaker in the Quran made this statement?

The Speaker of the Qur'an is God. It's a direct revelation from Him (not merely an "inspiration", it's His VERBATIM WORD).

In this case, "they" are precisely people like some of our fellow members here who are advocating the burning and killing of 2 billion muslims.

God KNEW they would feel this way and they would talk this way, so that's why he revealed that.

And, to give you more context, here are the verses after this one:

"Here you are loving them but they are not loving you, while you believe in the Scripture - all of it. And when they meet you, they say, "We believe." But when they are alone, they bite their fingertips at you in rage. Say, "Die in your rage. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts." (3:119)

"If good touches you, it distresses them; but if harm strikes you, they rejoice at it. And if you are patient and fear Allah , their plot will not harm you at all. Indeed, Allah is encompassing of what they do." (3:120)

link   
a reply to: Aazadan

"Are you really in favor of eliminating 25% of the worlds population because they believe something different from you? "

No love but they bloody well are!! In fact they would prefer a much higher figure!

They have created their own image we can only go on what we see & hear. One member from Sweden doesn't make him/her an authority on the situation, its like here in the UK someone from the Isle of Man saying "We don't know what you're on about....we don't have any problems with Muslims". Experience counts for much much more

And to those apologists and bleeding hearts out there...I'm betting you've never not ever had to live with this situation, are a million miles away from it all and behind closed doors are whispering "not in my yard". Compassion is great but when its not reciprocated is pointless and all the posturing is just words on a page....until it happens to YOU and YOURS

link   
Can't say I blame them.

When a government is not listening to the will of the people, some of them will act out in defiance.

It has happened throughout human history.

It will continue to happen.

Sometimes it grows into a genuine revolution.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Revolution? Maybe reminiscent of the French revolution, lots of violence and needless death while people in the background grab for power.

Yeah, I don't see that happening at all to present day Sweden. Don't believe what this OP says hook, line, and sinker because it's bad for you.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You answered one question as best you could. but how about the others?

Please explain why you think this is true (I don't), and should it be true, what might be the reasons "they" came to feel this way? Has there been a provocation for the 'rank hatred', or was it born in a vacuum out of nothingness?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You answered one question as best you could. but how about the others?

No, there was no "provocation". The verses clearly talk about muslims believing in ALL the prophets, i.e. also the prophets of Christians and Jews, but they reject the last Prophet (Muhammad). So, the only "fault" of us is that we believe in all the prophets and all the scripture. God talks in previous verses about the "rejecters", i.e. those that reject the revelations of God and hate us. So, he is not merely talking about non-muslims who do not believe in what we believe but he talks about ACTIVE Rejecters, that is those who actively HATE us because of our beliefs.

The best example that there are indeed MANY of those in the world today are some posts here. I mean, you can read posts here from people advocating the killing of ALL muslims, although probably none of those saying this have in ANY way been affected either by refugees or muslims, or even know a muslim in person.

So, what's with the hate then?

I can understand people saying they want nothing to do with Islam or God in general, but when they advocate the EXTERMINATION of a whole community, then THESE are indeed those God talks about and their "rank hatred from their mouths".

I am muslim. I have not done anything to any of the posters here who are advocating my death, so how can you explain that then? Why do they want me dead? Simply because of me BEING muslim.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It does indeed send a clear message to both the refugees and the countries politicians in one foul swoop.

Foul, indeed. A message of hate is foul, indeed.

The next time I hear a European fuss about things that happen in the US... I think I'll laugh in their faces.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join