It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedes revolt against refugees. 9 refugee camps burned to the ground.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Innocent people? Really? Tell that to the Swedes who have seen a 300% raise in crime since the invasion. They are not innocent. Some might be, until the Caliphate calls them into action. Then what amounts to a crime now, will be seen as heroic.

Then start a civilian neighborhood watch to fight crime. There are other answers here than just burning down buildings. Did it ever occur to anyone that the government will just rebuild, at the cost of the taxpayers? How shortsighted is that?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You know what is the most disgusting in all of this , That the US and Europe started to Interfere in Syria because of Assad using chemical weapons ,and we building this monster called ISIS and ripped this land to pieces.

Now the whole middle east is running to Europe for asylum because of that monster terrorising the whole region.

And the most disgusting is that before our fine politicians were scrambling votes to interfere they lacked the lack of understanding that we may get this incredible stream of refugees'" of whom I personally don't blame ,because we all would do the same. " are now playing the good guys of how tolerable their countries are in housing refugees,placing them in poor and middle class neighborhoods ,far from the riches who if they complain get all the bennifits.

No we have been to weak to protest BEFORE they decided to take action in Syria. If we had done that and we didn't enter that war we wouldn't have had what we see today..

In other words it's our own f@#$g fault.

And now Russia is cleaning up our mess and our g@#$damn politician still complaining that the Russians have to stop and targeting every terrorist groups out there..and then we have big mouth turkey who wants to shoot down Russian plains for accidentally crossing flight borders shut the f.. up turkey.

Thanks to the Russians 800000 refugees can return home...

link   
In practice, the criminalisation of islamophobic speech means that anything other than a hearty celebration of all things muslim will land someone in trouble.

Have a look at this, from the Independant.

Official Home Office figures showed that police forces in England and Wales recorded 2,273 crimes
percieved
to be motivated by religious hostility in 2013/14

Note the word percieved.

That means, pretty much any "normal" altercation between a non muslim and a muslim will result in this legislation being applied.

Some bloke calls your mrs a white whore? Of course you'll knock him out, but he will face no charges, wheras you will be punished far more severely than if you hit a non muslim that insulted your mrs.

Where is the justice in that? There is none, and where the state treats us unjustly, we are damned well entitled to seek our own way.

These Swedes burning down buildings are a symptom of the mess the politicians are making of society, they aren't evil people, just people that have had more than enough and want no more and can't see any other way of making their wishes happen.
edit on 33pTue, 03 Nov 2015 07:39:33 -060020152015-11-03T07:39:33-06:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

edit on 23pTue, 03 Nov 2015 07:40:23 -060020152015-11-03T07:40:23-06:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: Awesome spelling

link   

a reply to: PublicOpinion

If these other countries were able to find a peaceful solution to the situation then they would have already found it. But there is no peaceful solution.

Wow, that's a good one!

Not saying integration is easy and well organized, which it is not, but to state "the mess in Syria can only be their fault" is outrageously ignorant.
And yes, there is a peacefull solution. It's the only one that always worked in the entire history of warfare. Just saying...
edit on 3-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

a reply to: woodwardjnr

Innocent people? Really? Tell that to the Swedes who have seen a 300% raise in crime since the invasion. They are not innocent. Some might be, until the Caliphate calls them into action. Then what amounts to a crime now, will be seen as heroic.

Wait... there IS a part of that population that is innocent families too! They are being victimized by the troublemakers as much as anyone else (if not more).

I guess the Jihadists are just hoping that the innocents will be targetted along with the non-innocent, because that will push them towards the extremists for help.
Lotsa people just ready to jump in that lynch mob and help that happen...

You've hit the nail on the head!

Despicable actions like this will only ever push the majority moderates towards the extremists for protection. Actions like this are exactly what ISIS want.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Think it's bad now? Wait till the European winter comes in and all the refugees who came in expecting safe haven become restless. Hot meals, warm clothes, medical treatment, etc. can't possibly extended to accommodate all the hundreds of thousands of refugees. The cold winter will be a true "culture shock". Expect crime against citizens who are prepared for the climate to increase a hundred-fold.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I didnt say anything like "the mess in Syria can only be their fault". Im not blaming the Syrians for their problems. But, I dont think its Swedens problem to deal with either. Their Government is making it their problem. Their frustration with the parliament and lack of voice and reason is what is making it come to this.

And if you havent noticed, the situation is getting worse not better, so no one has come up with a peaceful solution. So, why not share your outline of what a peaceful resolution would look like.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
People treat society and societal disorders / diseases the same way as they do any other.

The symptom of a problem is addressed without ever really dealing with the underlying issue.

These issues have been here forever, and they are used by some to profit while others do all the wrong things to perpetuate more problems for those same entities to profit even more still.

.......Vague for a reason.......

Think.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Here they stay in tents ,and they now are revolting against their treatment some have even left the shelter and wandering around , they demand normal housing and have already harrased woman .. nearby where I live twenty young people have attacked a refugee shelter..That I do condemn but it happens in almost every surrounding country here in Europe .

And yes when the winter starts to kick in this will be much worse. .

edit on 0b42America/ChicagoTue, 03 Nov 2015 07:55:42 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Nov 2015 07:55:42 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0b54America/ChicagoTue, 03 Nov 2015 07:57:54 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Nov 2015 07:57:54 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You know my paranoia had been under pretty good control...

*sighs* I know I was just putting my head in the sand... figure the world would melt down when I am away from friends, family, and good places to run and hide in when it hits the fan.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Sweden is a very cold country, I hadnt put that in the equation. Your right it might be really bad before spring.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Next up will be firebombing and destroying Muslim owned businesses, and the right wingers fanning the flames of hatred will say that it's "understandable".

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
The day people praise others for burning down building based on pure xenophobia is the day I leave this site. What's worse is you're still pretending the refugees are the problem. Have you no shame, compassion or humanity?

Stormfront scum, burn in hell. Take your Nazi mates aswell.

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: Sublimecraft

But why then burn down refugee camps ? What purpose does it serve attempting the homicide of refugees ?

Why aren't they going after the source of their anger and burning down their parliament buildings if they're so dead set against refugees being welcomed in their country ?

Because they're #ing morons who think potentially murdering innocent victims just because they're foreign is going to change things, instead of doing it legally, politically or engaging a brain cell.

Hope the police catch these morons and all those inciting them (including on here as it's reading more like an Al Qu'eda site every day).

If the natives of Europe followed your advice, it would be a generation before anything was done, and the Muslim's who are intent on spreading Sharia will have already won.

If a guy breaks into your house and starts trying to rape your wife, do you call the cops and stand back and wait?

No you kill the pos then call the cops.

What you ask is stupid.

It takes too long.

These folks know time is short.

The time for talk was before the EU forced millions of these people on them.

Not after or during.

Before!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I consider myself conservative...

but while I hope the arsonists are thrown in jail for this, I understand the frustration and helpless feelings they are having... it doesnt make it right or lawful.

Instead of being starkly for or against the move the question we should all be asking is what has happened to cause people to think this was a good idea...is it the govt not paying attention to the people... was it a group of muslims attacking innocent people due to the culture clash.. or was it just a mental health issue.

I dont know the answer, but if folks dont figure out the real motive behind the attack and address it, the attacks will probably continue.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Some bloke calls your mrs a white whore? Of course you'll knock him out, but he will face no charges, wheras you will be punished far more severely than if you hit a non muslim that insulted your mrs.

Stupid macho reaction of course. Fight words with words, and no one gets charged.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Total United Nations failure.

Again.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Drinking

But many of the refugees that would be living there haven't hurt anyone. That's like finding out where the guy who broke into your house lives, then burning down his whole neighborhood in retaliation. How does that even make sense?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Maybe the UN should work with China and relocate people to the ghost cities of China. They have million person capacity modern cities they can't populate. One city has a million capacity and only has 70,000 people. They are still building these modern cities complete with huge malls, sports centers, sky rises, and even Eiffel tower replica. Check out ghost cities of China . Youtube.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Next up will be firebombing and destroying Muslim owned businesses, and the right wingers fanning the flames of hatred will say that it's "understandable".

No its not right.

But it is understandable and it certainly was predictable!

The world is not a libral utopia of sunshine , lollipops , rainbows and unicorns.

FACT: not all cultures are compatible

FACT: not all cultures are equal

FACT: there is not unlimited amounts of schools, hospitals and houseing plus other infrastructure

FACT: new infrastructure costs money

FACT: money is not unlimited

FACT: human nature sucks.

Combine the above facts and you get a powder keg waiting to go off.

Bleeding your heart out wont make the enite world sit round a drum circle and sing kumbaya.
edit on 3-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: bastion

I agree! Gee, it's a good thing that the gay community and all its supporters didn't start burning down churches and homes of the homophobes who were against equality. Would that have been a better way to get things done?

To even consider that this is the proper response is very sad to me. Is this how Jesus would have reacted?

Except gays are the vast minority. Like only a couple percent at best.

And the natives don't want to be in their own country.

So they respond in kind.

Action-the gov ignores its people and forces dramatic changes that they don't want

Action-the people respond with action, to counteract actions they disagree with.

The time to talk about this is before they try to bring in culture crushing numbers of refugees, not after.

During is the time for action!!

Not talk.

Talk is a before thing.

1 We are neighbors. I tell you I want to put my dogs kennel in your yard.

You disagree. = talk before hand

2 I just put in a concrete pad and fence in your yard.

You remove them with violence, jack hammers and chop saws.

There is a difference.

The time for talk is before screwing your people over.

Not during

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join