It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedes revolt against refugees. 9 refugee camps burned to the ground.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: antar
Your right this will rip every country into shreds. A house divided can not stand. Divide and conquer.

My greatest concern is how they plan to ante up the spoils.

That darn mysterious monument in Georgia is starting to glow, maybe we should have another look at what it really says.

The flood gates have been opened. The elites have placed their bets. The games have begun, and we all are Players.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

You dont have to explain yourself to anyone here on ATS. I for one commend you for your generosity and humanity you showed to a fellow human being, which is a lot more than can be said for some on this very forum.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Bluesma

How do you suggest we sort them out?

I have been suggesting for a long time that what should be done is to enforce the same laws upon all individuals,
so that those who break the law are sorted out be their behavior.

What has been going on for a long time is that the europeans, still suffering a sort of mass PTSD from WW2, have overcompensated in the area of prejudice and racism. Two young men commit the same crime - if he is of european descent, he will be arrested and put in jail. If he is of arab descent, he is ignored and left to go about his merry way.

I have so many anecdotes to illustrate that, it would make your head turn, and would even make some far away doubt my honesty, because they'd have trouble believing it is that bad.

Besides ones I've told a thousand times, like when we were being physically assulted, and our home was bombed twice, and the cops said they could do nothing to help because the perpetrators lived in what americans call a "no-go" zone,
there's this one which illustrates the problem further-

I once worked for a couple that owned a mechanic garage and gas station. In the middle of the night, alarms went off and the owner rushed down to the station. He found a group of four young men had broken into the storage tanks underground, and were siphoning out gas into huge barrels.

He called the cops, they came, picked up the men, and took them into the station.
The next morning they were set free without charges. The cops explained to him that they had their hands tied, because all four were arab - which would open them to being accused of racist- motivated action.
(which would lead not only to the charges being dropped, but violent protest in the streets by the arab community, more cars burned than usual, etc.)

NOT ONLY that, the cops came back to ask for the two barrels of gas. He asked "why?"
To give to the four young men. Because they claimed those were theirs, they already had them full when they came to the station. The proof was in the measurements on the contents of the tanks, which had gone down that exact amount, after their arrival (all is monitoured with computers).

Didn't matter. They said they couldn't take the chance of the guys crying racism, even for a moment, it would create chaos. My boss was obligated to give them the gas.

Tell me how someone living in such a society wouldn't start to build up resentment and eventually, a desire to respond in violent ways themselves?

We have friends who are cops, and they are frustrated as hell because their hands are tied by the system. They arrest someone doing a crime, and are told by their superiors to let them go and close their eyes, because the person happened to be arab.

Sort them the same way we do with natives - by their indidivual merit and behaviors.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Drinking

But many of the refugees that would be living there haven't hurt anyone. That's like finding out where the guy who broke into your house lives, then burning down his whole neighborhood in retaliation. How does that even make sense?

So how do you sort them out?

Bring them all in and hope for the best like reality?

Or sort them out then bring them in like logic dictates?

If the gov isn't sorting them out before they come in, they all need to go period.

When the black plague hit, did they stop its spread by just bringing everyone in since all of them don't have it, or did they sort them out first?

Seeing a pattern here yet?

They want the badguys to get in.

It is their plan

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

a reply to: TamtammyMacx

Because China is smart enough to know that Islam is a cancer that will eat the heart out of any country it gets established in.

Which is exactly why every Islamic nation is a hell hole.

When you look at many Islamic nations and they all have the same problems, despite geography resources or any other factor but Islam.

The common denominator appears rather fast.

Islam is the problem.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You are getting carried away. Certainly this statement is not true.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Didn't matter. They said they couldn't take the chance of the guys crying racism, even for a moment, it would create chaos. My boss was obligated to give them the gas.

It is clear the squeaky wheel gets the grease. People have to start squeaking a lot louder.

If the local government and the police are afraid of a little chaos, then call in the local news teams, everybody set their phones to instant upload video sites, and create the chaos needed to bring law and order back to your community.

Get them on video around the world explaining why they are not protecting the citizens of their community, and not holding immigrants to the same laws and standards as the native citizens of their country. Get law students in the country to file lawsuits against them. Become a bigger embarrassment than a charge of racism.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Well I am struggling to think of a Islamic based nation that is a beacon of Freedom and prosperity.......

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: bastion I never thought the day would come I'm taking part in a discussion with people condoning and apreciative of the burning of refugee camps. ATS has been through a lot, but I've never witnessed anything like this before. I'm not taking part in these threads anymore. I value my humanity too much. Amazing we ever survived the 20th century. When Europe is failing at its first humanitarian crisis of the 21st century.

I have exactly the same feelings - I expect conspiracies and things from this site, but not defending and even celebrating terrorist acts. This is a serious low and I can't fathom how these people see themselves as more civillised than the worst of ISIS.

originally posted by: Drinking

originally posted by: bastion
The day people praise others for burning down building based on pure xenophobia is the day I leave this site. What's worse is you're still pretending the refugees are the problem. Have you no shame, compassion or humanity?

Stormfront scum, burn in hell. Take your Nazi mates aswell.

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: Sublimecraft

But why then burn down refugee camps ? What purpose does it serve attempting the homicide of refugees ?

Why aren't they going after the source of their anger and burning down their parliament buildings if they're so dead set against refugees being welcomed in their country ?

Because they're #ing morons who think potentially murdering innocent victims just because they're foreign is going to change things, instead of doing it legally, politically or engaging a brain cell.

Hope the police catch these morons and all those inciting them (including on here as it's reading more like an Al Qu'eda site every day).

If the natives of Europe followed your advice, it would be a generation before anything was done, and the Muslim's who are intent on spreading Sharia will have already won.

If a guy breaks into your house and starts trying to rape your wife, do you call the cops and stand back and wait?

No you kill the pos then call the cops.

What you ask is stupid.

It takes too long.

These folks know time is short.

The time for talk was before the EU forced millions of these people on them.

Not after or during.

Before!

Pull the other one.

It's easy to get things changed if you understand democracy, the press, pr and can play them off each other - going around with pitchforks setting fire to things belongs in the middle ages.

These people haven't won a victory or war. All they've done is burnt their own properties and tax money which completely goes against what they claim they wanted to protect. It's pure stupidity.

Comparing a refugee to a rapist who's attacking your wife is completely out of context and only shows how deeply embedded and completely illogical the racism and hatred is from some members on this site.

Um have you seen the EUropean rape statistics because of these Muslim's?

Lol

If you breath oxygen instead of methane your brain will work better!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Well I am struggling to think of a Islamic based nation that is a beacon of Freedom and prosperity.......

This

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

by definition, 'hell hole' entails more than just the celebration of freedom. Apparently not everyone does well with "freedom". As we see.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Come to think of it, they dont seem to be spreading freedom and prosperity either.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Please view these photos of Istanbul, Turkey, and tell me it's a 'hell hole". It's not. Afghanistan is a hell hole.

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I think half the population of Earth breathes methane. Makes one wonder if they're empty shells
imitating life giving the other half the impression that they're human.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It's not the pretty shell on the outside we're concerned with, it's the black cold evil that breeds from within those pretty walls. There is nothing pretty about Islam.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

a reply to: awareness10

Please view these photos of Istanbul, Turkey, and tell me it's a 'hell hole". It's not. Afghanistan is a hell hole.

www.google.com...

Well your welcome to go move there then......

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

No thanks, that's just silly. I'm content where I am. I was just making a point.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

OK name one Islamic nation that isn't a hell hole.

UAE doesn't count, if rated by a tourist.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Don't feel bad, nobody else can either!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Read my previous post. Case in point, Istanbul. People from all over the world vacation there. I have a friend, a photographer who visits there several times a year to take pictures of it's beauty. He's had no trouble there. It's not a hell hole.

But I get the whole political thing.... Saudi has some beautiful places as well, but I consider it a hell hole because of the way they treat women. Also India treats women terribly. I understand what you are saying. There are others too, besides Turkey. But I'm done discussing this here.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join