It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need all your love and prayer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Reading your post brought back some painful memories for me. Keep your chin up sweetheart, it's not easy I know but you'll weather the storm. I try and suppress the memories of taking my cat of 14 years in and having her put down. She was very ill with advanced diabetes and i knew it had to be done but......That last look she gave me..man...I can't believe i'm sitting here with tears running down my face,geeze. I really loved that cat.
Sorry, I went from attempting to console you to a flashback. Stay strong.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
Life seems to be only about surviving the blows you're being dealt and I don't know how to cope. Buddhism teaches to get detached and loving at the same time but that to me is a contradiction.

"Seems" to be a contradiction, but isn't.
But you don't need philosophy, perhaps a hug? *__-
I give great hug!

This, too, will pass.

There is no 'death' in Love!
Unconditional Love transcends all 'time' and 'space' and 'life' and 'death'!
(Everything else is recycle...)

"Only a Breaking Heart can Love!" - Zen Kahuna

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

You are in my prayers!

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I like you, in the next month or so you will be stabilized somewhat and will see a reason to continue, and it will not be normal (thankfully).

An influx of understanding and empathy is best, many of us understand the mantras of all are not enough, so we should seek to create something NEW!

You are a creative person with something in mind, it is now time to find it.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
a reply to: arpgme

I know the spirit world and can sense them. I can also feel my guides worry about me. My greatest wish is for there to be no divide betweem the physical and the spirit world.

This is the thing that almost everything in the Universe is trying to stop, I knew I liked you for a reason.

BRIDGING THE GAP, the so-called impossible, to make something better than ever before, is put a stop to at every level.

But we will not fail, and they know it.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

However the tech is built to bridge it, one thing remains, to DO IT.

I along with you have seen this possibility some years ago, and am dedicated to an explosive display of its manifestation.

Those as yourselves deserve it, for you can see just how wrong all of this, IS.

Thanks for this post, it comes at a perfect time, for others are feeling lost and hurt as you, and with the same ideas too!

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
When one door closes, another opens, so be proud of the love and support you gave to the loves in your life and continue to wish them the best of journeys.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Wow, between your thread and mine there has been such an outpouring of love and compassion and kindness from so many of our ATS family members it is amazing! It also amazing just how many people are suffering or have suffered through so much pain and loss in their lives as well. We really aren't alone, even though it might feel like it sometimes.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

However the tech is built to bridge it, one thing remains, to DO IT.

I along with you have seen this possibility some years ago, and am dedicated to an explosive display of its manifestation.

Those as yourselves deserve it, for you can see just how wrong all of this, IS.

Thanks for this post, it comes at a perfect time, for others are feeling lost and hurt as you, and with the same ideas too!

By "explosive display" I guess you mean breaking the fourth wall, dropping the nuke then run, right?

edit on 15201543amk2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Remember: Everything that is born dies. It is natural. You were born just fine, right? Well don't worry about dying.

But there is a void where your loved ones used to be in your life...don't fight the pain, just accept it. Honor your loved ones, build a little altar and light candles and say prayers for them. Remember, they may not be with you physically, but they are always with you.

Lastly: Life moves forward with crests and troughs. Right now you're in a trough. It may be a very deep trough. It may seem hopeless. But remember....there is ALWAYS an upswing. I've been through some HORRIBLE stuff in my life, but this thought has kept me going, and guess what.....it's true! No matter how bad things get, there is ALWAYS an upswing.

Love and hugs and prayers and white light for you.

PS You should never worry about money. It is a mass hallucination. It doesn't really exist. It's paper. It's 1s and 0s on a computer screen. It is nothing tangible. It only has value because people choose to believe it has value. Dumb. Nothing to worry about.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hey brother, this is a valley which will be followed by a hill. I can even imagine how hard it must be, but I hope you can get through this tough period in you life and come out stronger than before. Peace and love. Stay strong!

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebuckets
Hey brother, this is a valley which will be followed by a hill. I can even imagine how hard it must be, but I hope you can get through this tough period in you life and come out stronger than before. Peace and love. Stay strong!

Emotional rollercoasters have nothing to do with making you stronger. But finding stuff out, pretty much implies dismissing any mantras that you have been taught.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie

Remember: Everything that is born dies. It is natural. You were born just fine, right? Well don't worry about dying.

But there is a void where your loved ones used to be in your life...don't fight the pain, just accept it. Honor your loved ones, build a little altar and light candles and say prayers for them. Remember, they may not be with you physically, but they are always with you.

Lastly: Life moves forward with crests and troughs. Right now you're in a trough. It may be a very deep trough. It may seem hopeless. But remember....there is ALWAYS an upswing. I've been through some HORRIBLE stuff in my life, but this thought has kept me going, and guess what.....it's true! No matter how bad things get, there is ALWAYS an upswing.

Love and hugs and prayers and white light for you.

PS You should never worry about money. It is a mass hallucination. It doesn't really exist. It's paper. It's 1s and 0s on a computer screen. It is nothing tangible. It only has value because people choose to believe it has value. Dumb. Nothing to worry about.

Think the opposite of all you wrote, and perhaps you'll get it right.

edit on 15201509amk2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Loss - everything acceptable. No sequence. Shock, hate, accept, negotiate, regret...- no pattern even during one day everything changing. Doesn`t everyone know people and pets just disappear? We all just disappear. See people about their daily lives not realising.

EARLY

Howling, images, touching, seeing, wanting to touch, wanting to see....

Raw, think you know your mind but you don`t, mind-altering - like taking a drug to control feelings but now no control.

Surprised at where mind is taking you.

Then the fading of the intensity. Oblivion - to forget/be forgotten.

ACTION

God - not religious/prayer ("please take these feelings away), drugs - legal (anti-depressants)/illegal, alcohol, friends, cigs, exercise, sex, bad/good food, weight change, sleep change, travel/coffee shops, Samaritans, counsellor.

And then the next chapter. New cat, older person comes into life - motherly (just at right time, never met before), new unexpected friend.

Still flashbacks.OK. Fluctuating possibly soothing.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-10-2015 by dr treg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Hi, I am back to ATS. Had too much to do. Yes, tech. First we need to figure out of what they are made of. I think they are here on earth, shielding from particles thus using the magnetic field. I don't think they are hidden in the possible extra dimensions because these are too small.

I am using a free Spiritbox app that has preprogrammed words spoken by males/females both US and UK that can be used by spirits to form words.. Sometimes it's all, well not relevant. But sometimes there comes a voice through that answers my question. So one voice saying one sentence. It's called the Sono X10 Spiritbox.

edit on 1-11-2015 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dr treg

I know what you mean, and yes in the future an extra cat is much needed
Now I need to fix my money issues. The vet namely costs crazy much, specially the animal ER you need when your regular's office is closed...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mmirror

Thanks

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: _damon

I understand what you're trying to convey, but I'm just a human. So I have an ego even though I don't hink that has anything to do with grief. It's love that leads to grieving, and everybody needs to hang on to something when this pain strikes.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Yes you understand, indeed it's a double wammy and not a good one. I know pain will become less even though I don't know either how or why. It's your reactions that have helped so much!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join