It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need all your love and prayer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
we are in this life to learn and until that's done we ought to remain. Our loved ones do visit us from time to time only we aren't usually aware of it. Sometimes people smell their perfume or pipe smoke when their presence is there. But be assured they are looking over you, you are not alone.
Prayers sent. hang on in there.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I am afraid that I can't accept the eb and flow of life and death. From experience I know there is so much more than meets the eye and I long for a bridge to be literally built. One day technology will bridge the big divide. Or so I hope.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I think that the big divide between the here and there will be bridged one day with technology. Or just let me think so.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

NO!!!!!
I DO understand. I, too, still toy with those thoughts and ideas.
You CANNOT act upon that!

What if we wind up in a different place than them?
What if we can't find them when we get there?
Maybe because it's a different place OR we've changed fate and are there at the WRONG time?!

You mustn't think that way...clear your mind...breath...walk outside and KNOW that it is not the time!

Please!

It will not get better easily or soon but, it will become a little more bearable!
Believe me!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Mine were and are very loving and love to be hugged and kissed. My remaining cat followed me purring and all into the bathroom just now to show me how much she cares. I told here that the other love cat had died and she gazed deep into my eyes. She knows.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: alienscot1

I know, but I honestly wish death to be a thing of the past.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

NO to what? I'm not suicidal. Or are you referring to technologically creating a bridge?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
a reply to: alienscot1

I know, but I honestly wish death to be a thing of the past.

Someday, it has at least been promised.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Of course they do.

When my mom passed her two favorite siamese cats (she raised cats), Miss Kitty, and Blue Treasure, wandered around the house calling for days. It was heartbreaking to witness.

While she was sick, Blue never left her side. Didn't eat, only drank if I brought him something good. ...and when she passed something went out of him. While she was alive, he'd patrol the house, constant motion. ...and periodically, he'd alter the path, jump up on her shoulders, settle for a few minutes, then off he'd go again...

After a few days of this, he finally realized, I think, that he'd have to go look for her. So he curled up in her chair, and went looking for her. I know, as an article of faith, that he found her. ...and when my time comes, he'll be sitting on her shoulders when I find them.

Missy wasn't far behind him. She was much older, and she spent her days following the sun around the house, sleeping in the sunshine. She, too, I've always believed, got tired of waiting for Mom to come home, and went to find her.

Cats know when their friends are hurting.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yes and Yes!

I did jump the gun!

It's so hard not to want to go also there to that other place.

I took what you said literally...

I think the walls between their world and ours are there for a reason.

Not that I wouldn't want a peek inside!
My S.O. made a recording in our house last year. I thought that I heard my Mom. I never told anyone that!
I couldn't help her in this life or the next.

Apologies!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Cats are amazing. I long for the day to be reunited with my deceased cats. Yes I know I am here to stay at least for a while. My other cat needs me, and so do the birds. Also my dead cat was at the end of his rope, I extended his life for about 1,5 years through meds. And he was fine till lately. I was too absorbed with my mother''s death to notice that he was slipping away. Her death was unexpected even though she had had emergy surgery (she died in the hospital due to an unkown reason and I had no autopsy performed).

I love that you know your mom and her beloved cats are again together.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

My condolences and prayers.

link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Another cat of mine materialized the night after his death and I touched him. Was no dream or hallucination.
Yes EVP's are for real, I think. Means that a tech bridge could be built and probably will be. Spirits are either electromagnetic or somehow able to manipulate EM.

link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Logging off for now, your warmth has done wonders to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

yes! it is about letting it out in some way.

try to not dwell on thoughts and feelings to much. But don't run away from them ether. You should take notice of them and be aware of them but do not identify with them. You must know that they are not you and you are not them. You are far FAR more amazing than that! Just observe what is happening inside. Let them flow. Don't try to change it or control it, just observe and heal and try some relaxing music for the soul. Music is very powerful.

Since you mentioned Buddhism I had a feeling maybe you are interested in how they would approach this. But I am not a Buddhist monk in any way so this maybe not exactly correct but I am very familiar with it and it is the way I do it, when screaming in the forest and scaring the deer or bear is not enough.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I am afraid that I can't accept the eb and flow of life and death. From experience I know there is so much more than meets the eye and I long for a bridge to be literally built. One day technology will bridge the big divide. Or so I hope.

Understood... Could it be QueenofWierd that the eb and flow is perceived the way it is by maturing spiritual conscious? Do to the beginning to perceive more objectively during the experience "of current"
is it only / really eb and flow? or are we learning each time -period -phase? As the data is uploading into our conscious Eternal souls and being replayed back to us in our normal decision making daily as if to guide us from things learned already...

And so the bridge may also be existing and being shared in many forms from elder Cave paintings, Folk lore to Myths to todays conCERNed scientist, gathering deciphering ancient information from archeological digs and finds. Finds associated human origin, as well as the bases of many of the religious interconnected influences tied into Afterlife - Eternal life.

With fully understanding and encountering those phases 1 recommends patience for there may be reasons why barriers are set between various inhabited regions of existence. Regions you have discussed you wish to have opened linking here and there more directly. But if there is not FULL understanding of the connect points (dimensional navigation) to the say benevolent regions then what can happen then if we link into say the malevolent realms, directly? Ever see the movies The Mist and Event horizon? uncontrolled access points from there to here - perhaps why those who can understand due to their Soul/Spirit/Internal energy maturity have controlled access. Some who may have had to go through learning as their conscious eternal spirit/soul/internal energy ascended up or ascended down...

So why here "We" try to learn

I think that the big divide between the here and there will be bridged one day with technology. Or just let me think so.

Accepted

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

so sorry for your losses...I have lost 3 family members in 2 1/2 years,, it sure is not easy but , just take one day at a time.......(((((((((((((((((many hugs)))))))))))))) for you......you have friends here, good that you are taking walks....it is okay to cry and grieve as much as you need to right now

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I know it will get better but life sometimes throws too many curb balls to handle at the same time.

I am not a religious person, but my mother was the best Christian woman I have ever known. She always told me that no matter what life brings my way, God will never give me more than I can handle. It was her interpretation of First Corinthians 10:13 and many people agree. Regardless of the actual meaning, or even the existence of God, I have held onto the idea that life will challenge me, but I will not be challenge beyond my capabilities to handle it. It's a comforting thought that has gotten me through some very hard times.

I used to play fetch with my two Shepherds. When B'asia died, we had to get used to only one. For about a 3 months after she died, when I took Jaia out for fetch, a butterfly came and flitted around the whole time we played. Every day...

I don't know if there's an afterlife, but I like to think that something of the energy that was our loved one just changes form and somehow remains with us, unbound by the laws of the physical. I mean, the love I have for my mother and B'asia has not changed. I miss them, but I still HAVE the love that was the most important part of our relationship. It lives with me until I die.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Réquiem ætérnam dona ei dómine; et lux perpétua lúceat ei. Requiéscat in pace. Amen

Something that has helped me through the loss of loved ones is remembering that death is one step in the natural progression of an evolving soul/individuated aspect of consciousness. From this angle the death of those close to us could be seen as something to be celebrated rather than choosing to mourn our loss and not the loss of those who have moved on.

Best wishes to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join