It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need all your love and prayer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

I was and am still so tired and I had to take care of so much. But now sorts of rebouncing.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FibroKat

I have sent energy to you: pinkish. And to cat: strong red. Later on precisely the opposite as I felt you needed a boost of energy to make decisions.

Did you notice anything?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

will do

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

I do take the time. Luckily I'm unemployed hahhaha.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ProsceniumProtagonist

Sure, I am now going to pratice astral travel again. I did when I wa 16 and when unexpectedly my legs started to "go" I panicked and blocked the progression as I was unzipping. When it had reached my waist it stopped because I blocked it. I had practized for months to no avail. And then I was reading, letting totally go, and bang!

Now I'm much older and much more motivated.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

super, just keep on bouncing! hehe

I see you have crystals for avatar. What do you think about them? Some people have an opinion that they have influence on energy, I am one of them. In the kitchen we have one big ass crystals in the corner. It cleans the bad vibes or something along those lines. I did not ever research what exactly. But each has different effect.

maybe they can help you a bit with your energy if you have some at home. Just have it near you where you in a room most of the time or meditate with it, if you are into that.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I have several small pieces of amongst others amethyst. But what I sometimes fantasize is that I am in a cave where the walls are covered with rose quartz. Now that's heaven

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

nice imagination! haha

wow, I realized just now we also have amethyst in the kitchen, the rock (Amethyst Geode with Natural Calcite Crysta) in a picture is like ours hahaha

www.energymuse.com...

Well this is just what the doctor ordered for you, judging by that article

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I am SO tired I would need to eat that rock of yours

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

well if I will ever want to brake it down, I will send it to you then!
you would have great trouble pooping but pinky smelly little amethyst would emerge and you can even have a few for yourself haha

I know, stupid poop joke, right?
but you gave me little choice because your post has many possible implications if taken out of context.

who knows how one will react?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

That helps. When my dad was sick I was working like a dog and I missed out on so many hours I could of passed with him and even after his passing. I regretted my choice.

Hope it all works out for you. Take care!

(post by perryv removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join