It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need all your love and prayer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Blissful

Just yesterday a friend told me about such a survey, free of costs,

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

It's just so much so closely together. This year just before my mother got ll, she had survived skin cancer. All seemed well. The cruelty of life's unpredictability.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: curenado

All I know is that I hang on for my other pets.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: heffo7

Yes I rather love and be hurt than be without love. It's just so excruciating.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: preludefanguy

All I want is my cat back. So I fiercely hug my other cat.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Ummm...Wow...I've been reading through your thread...there are truly some amazing people here...I find myself in great good company...

If I were to say I love you Queen
No strings do I imply
But cares concern for where you've been
I'm just that kind of guy

I know that life is beautiful
Because in it you reside
That all that is is magical
Because you are it's bride

Your not alone never alone
Your voice and soul we hear
and never such a dulcet tone
Til you til you it's clear

Be well be well my further friend
I'm honored that you are
As all these hearts compassion send
Linked hands make near the far

Your not alone...just look at all of these good souls who honestly have great concern for one they have never met beyond the keyboard...Your not alone...

Be well my friend...May each moment be a little brighter than the one before...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Sending love your way...hope you find the strength to get through this hard time.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You take it the wrong way, like most ego based people. Death is a hard separation only to those that are still alive and dont know scat. Once you understand it you neither pity yourself or others when they die, you just accept as being a universal constant.

If you cant accept it, its because of a resistance happening inside yourself. It all comes from your ego which is an artificial identity acting as a jammer between your consciousness and your body.. The stronger the ego (overfed by materialism) the less perceptive and weaker it makes you. Strong egos have a hard time accepting which they dont understand/cant explain because the ego is strongly related to materialism and logic centered, hence why science is such a failure, the enemy of intuition. A science trying to explain a magical world omitting fundamental constants because they cant be measured is absurd and useless.

The reason the ego react this way when losing a relative is because of the strong attachment it had. You probably had a really strong relationship AND depended on these relationships to keep it together? If thats the case then no wonder you feel like something is missing. The ego cant let go easily because you have yet to invest your energy in something else.

You are resisting reality because of non acceptance of the event. Your ego still doesnt get it. Would you take the time to think it through in a meditative state, it would help a great deal. No amount of self pity will help. It will just make it longer and harder.

Being detached is the way indeed. Its not a contradiction. You consider it as such only because you ignore the bigger picture. Detachment is the true way of life. And acceptance is the tool to shortcircuit the ego's resistance.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i SO feel your pain. my mum died january 29. my cat Alice, who was an incredible 23 years old, died in my arms in june. the double-whammy of grief was devastating. believe me when i say the pain WILL lessen in time. the fond memories will take precedence in your thoughts. my condolences.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Others have already shared great wisdom in this thread, so let me just add:

I am so very sorry for both of your losses. I will keep you in my thoughts and wish only the best things for you in hopes it strengthens you for the days to come.

Moving past loss is never easy, but you have friends and other beloved companions to help you out. You aren't truly alone. I've suffered quite a bit of loss through the years, even this last year when two of my birds crossed...dreading when it is time for my cats to cross that rainbow bridge as well.

My thoughts are with you.

and have a cookie...everything always seems a little less horrible after a cookie.

Blessed be.

edit on 26-10-2015 by Thanatos0042 because: spelling, etc.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Chin up fellow denier of ignorance.

I've lost more family, friends and pets than a small dictatorship. What kept me going was the fact that I refused to give in to my sorrow. It was not what they have wanted. Sure i'm as nuts as a snickers bar and if I can pull through you can as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I lost a 90 year-old mother just a few years ago. I had been her primary care provider... along with a local Hospice, for three and a half years prior.

It can be an emotionally nerve racking process... caring so closely for someone so dearly loved and then... wake one day to find that they have passed. Oh, and she had an old, old cat, too, that seemed to have, somehow, known what was happening. He passed a few months before her.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

May God help you if you deserve help

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Prayers sent, and so sorry for what you are going through!! Losing a parent isn't easy, n matter when it happens. Done that twice, and it's hard, I know. You don't stop missing them, but the bearing does get easier. Make sure you allow yourself to grieve, to rant, whatever, and don't hold it in. Rip up a pillow, break something cheap, cry your eyes out, whatever. Take the time you need.

Losing a pet at the same time is just fuel to the fire. That's never easy, either, but again, it gets easier to bear. Well, you get used to it, anyway. We had to put a cat down the same day one of my kids was born, and that was one emotionally confusing day! I didn't know how to feel.

Add in the financial issues, and you have a lot of stress all at once! Be sure to deal with that. Even good stress can cause us problems, and you have a lot of bad, all together. Prayer is needed, for sure!! Feel free to send a PM now and then, as you need more. Never a problem.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I have these little frames with pics of my pets that I have lost. I see them and smile now. And of course, you can keep in mind how many poor little animals are in shelters and would love nothing more than to have a loving home and someone to share their love and life with.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
As I sit here with tears falling down my face, I send you all of the strength and love that is possible. Sometimes I just want to give up on this site, and a thread like this comes along. Biggest show of love and support for anyone I have ever seen on ATS. Queen of Weird, I know it is hard, but things do get better. All of the best wished for you going forward.
edit on 10/26/2015 by BubbaJoe because: something in my eye

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
My cat is 7 years old, whom I've had since he was a kitten. Our bond is one of the strongest I've held with another creature, one which would destroy me to lose. I can't imagine the devastation you must be going through, especially for your mother.

Life is unfair, but somehow through all its struggles and tragedy's we come out stronger on the other side. I truly hope you do as well.

I am sorry for your losses.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I'm so sorry for your losses, Queen! I can't know exactly how you feel, but I think that I can come close with my losses over these years:

Daughter in 2005
Mother in 2006
Father in 2013
Husband in 2014

And my cat has breast cancer.

My father came to my husband and I after he died. He showed us, undeniably, that we live on after we die. I believe he did it mainly for me; however, my husband did die the following year.

Does it get easier? Yes, it does; however, there are those days when you just have to grieve a while. My heart is so lonely, though. I'm just trying, daily, not to dwell on it, and stay busy mentally.

They are just waiting on us, that's all. We'll be with them soon enough, I suppose. Love and Hugs!

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Just said a prayer for you. Our animals are often the only source of comfort, during devastating times. Sure, you can have an abundance of supporters but there's a special kind of love only an animal can give. It hurts my heart thinking you suffered one of the biggest losses of your life, your mom, only to have to say "see you later" to your furchild. I can't help but to think, your mom wanted a piece of you to be with her in heaven. It's sure is a beautiful thought, thinking your mom being at her healist with your kitty, also at their fittest, on her lap.

God bless you! Please remember, as hard as it can be, to do something nice for yourself each day.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join