It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need all your love and prayer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Thanatos0042

Sorry to hear about your birds. What were they? Hope your cats hang on for long. And I prefer a cig above a cookie

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: fartsmeller46

No I understand! It's people who feel no grief that frighten me.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Thanks for the confidence

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: redoubt

Don't know what to say, but thanks so much for sharing.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Thanks for understanding, all this has helped me so much during the last days that I also had to finally clear out her appartment.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Thank you and I am happy I started this thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

I know, my cat was 18 and had him also since kitten. He loved me to pieces and I him. Take good care of your sweetheart, he's only 7.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I once in a while look on my phone at his pictures, but hurts too much. Yes I know about the shelters, breaks my heart. Here in Holland they assure that no shelter animal is put down and I hope so!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FibroKat

Jesus! Now that I'm feeling a bit better I am going to send you and your cat healing energy. The same stuff I injected so to say in my now deceased cat. Yes the meds kept him alive, and later the special kidney food. But I managed to ooze energy from my face and throat in him many times.

edit on 1-11-2015 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: makemethink

I felt my other dead cat named Pooky waiting at the edge for Pluis (which is Dutch for Fluff). I sent him away stating that he had to wait.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

I do, but also am taking up astral travel again.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Yes hugs are much needed
And that quote at the bottom is exactly how I feel!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes I am grateful for the love given to me here and also between other posters. That's what we all need.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

guess whos back?
haha

nice to read from you again!!

I have checked this thread a few times and was missing your response (...oh not to me, but to others...) after a few days.
But now I feel a bit silly haha seems like you are ok or at least I wish you are better!
edit on 14464002131150November5011503015 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Thanks. Yet, I have to say this. Just because death is a given now it doesn't need to be in the future. Anyways, I have nice evidence of the afterlife. It's that realm that needs to be explored by me.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

You are most welcome, and that can't have been easy! Hang in there.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird
Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! I've had her for 9 years. She's skinny, but still mobile and doesn't seem to be in pain, just addled at times.

edit on 11/1/15 by FibroKat because: messed up, of course

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
My deepest sympathies. Take some time to heal. Spend some time with family, friends, this is usually an occasion when people reunite. Take the time to reflect on the past make peace with it., share with others your feelings. Death is a part of life.

Grieving is a process and one must take time to go through it.

I don't know your mother or car, but in the end, you must keep going on because I am sure your mother and cat would want you to keep living life and not dwell forever in the past. Your mother and father made you to keep the legacy going so get to it.

I can understand if you find what I say as cliché, but it is what it is.

Take care!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
a reply to: ProsceniumProtagonist

Celebrations are not an option for me, if anything I want contact with my dead cat.

I only meant "celebration" within the context of your own internal dialogue about the matter. Just a small shift in perspective has helped me through various losses.

Perhaps your feline friend can now interact with you in ways that wasn't possible within the restrictions of its former physical vessel. You wouldn't be consciously aware of the interaction or in what form of your experience it may manifest but you two very well may still be sharing in this lifetime more than realized.

Best wishes.

edit on 3-11-2015 by ProsceniumProtagonist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join